Page 68 of 213 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 4256

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather

I too would like to see 24 hrs clock. Please.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I seen the replies for a custom BeeJiveIM icon and tried the ones posted on the left side as the creator mentioned, but it shows up small still. I looked at the Tweet icon and that seems to have a transparent background extending off the icon, while the BeeJive one has a white background. Could this be affecting the placement and size of the icon on the home page?

Also I LOVE this theme, took me a few hours to set up but well worth it.. Thank you for the author and I will be donating soon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.jpg  
    Last edited by Tower72; 2010-05-07 at 10:32 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me mob87's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tower72 View Post
    I seen the replies for a custom BeeJiveIM icon and tried the ones posted on the left side as the creator mentioned, but it shows up small still. I looked at the Tweet icon and that seems to have a transparent background extending off the icon, while the BeeJive one has a white background. Could this be affecting the placement and size of the icon on the home page?

Also I LOVE this theme, took me a few hours to set up but well worth it.. Thank you for the author and I will be donating soon
    Open the icon in a new tab or window and save it from there. Make sure to name it correctly and put it in your icons folder.

Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,975 Times in 1,579 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ikurosaki View Post
    3. @Alien1974 - I've been trying both the 3G and 3GS, funny thing is animation for 3GS works fine but 3G shows the ? sign (even after i d/l the whole theme a second time - what gives?
    Cant tell,is working great on mine and others.How is yur weather condition in your area when you activate the 3GS version???.Maybe theres something missing.

You may have inputed the info wrong in the Configureme file. When you mess up there, you usually get the question sign.

So whats next on the plugin list for release after thunder??? Rain??
    Last edited by pewpewbangbang; 2010-05-07 at 10:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

did...doesnt seem to change. Resprung via SBsettings then in Winterboard after ...still small and out of place

Thanks

Yes...

@Alien1974, sorry let me correct myself (i've been unclear, my bad) what i meant was i tried the both HTC HD2 AW 3G and HTC HD2 3GS, animation for 3GS works fine but not the animation for 3G (weather condition was rain, cloudy and now foggy)...

@Alien1974, sorry let me correct myself (i've been unclear, my bad) what i meant was i tried the both HTC HD2 AW 3G and HTC HD2 3GS, animation for 3GS works fine but not the animation for 3G (weather condition was rain, cloudy and now foggy)...
    I understand your question.

The 3G file doesn't have full animations. That is because the regular iPhone 3G doesn't have the hardware power to run the full animations without lagging terribly. Only the 3GS has full animations because it doesn't lag with them on.

im still having the issue with the weather animation and as well as the placement of the calendar on the main page...insights?
    Last edited by iSlang; 2010-05-07 at 11:06 PM.

@pewpew, thanks man, i mistyped something in the configureme file... i understand the animation part tho, i've read this thread a coupla times already

My iPhone is a Part of Me mob87's Avatar
    Thanks

did...doesnt seem to change. Resprung via SBsettings then in Winterboard after ...still small and out of place
    Try this one. It should be named correctly already.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -beejiveim.png  

Thanks

Another question.. I have a 3GS, and when I choose that in Winterboard,the theme looks messed up, but the 3G works fine. Since the 3GS has the full animations, could I drag the animations out of the 3GS file and copy them into the 3G file and have full animation

Quote Originally Posted by mob87 View Post
    Try this one. It should be named correctly already.
    Trying it now..and I know I renamed the other files correctly ggeezzz lol

Ok opened it in another window, saved it..SSHed into phone and deleted the current BeeJiveIM.png that was in there.. Copied this one over..rebooted anddddddd wth... I figured out what it was, and it was a naming issue but not what one might think.

BeeJiveIM as I thought (and some others) should have been BeejiveIM....lower case j got the icon to work..Strange since every other icon in the folder is capital J
    Last edited by Tower72; 2010-05-07 at 11:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by sacking23 View Post
    Here's my setup so far...Thinking about making a Droid Incredible Mod

hey, I like the your style. Do you mind sharing the message, camera, and mail icons? Thanks
    Last edited by Kotori; 2010-05-07 at 11:36 PM.

They're oversized android icons taken from somewhere

Thanks

no....the 3G and 3GS versions are not suposed to run together,to get a nice efect on 3GS,just select the non animated (NAW),and 3GS.
    This will give a static weather icon,but nice weather condition at the top.
    You can experiment with the 3G and 3GS to run together,you have to make a priority in winterboard,put the 3g version at top of the 3gs,but...it wont look so nice and it will give you heavy lags.Because is running 2 animations at the same time,also,will drain battery.

Another question.. I have a 3GS, and when I choose that in Winterboard,the theme looks messed up, but the 3G works fine. Since the 3GS has the full animations, could I drag the animations out of the 3GS file and copy them into the 3G file and have full animation
    nope...it will mess up more,the scripts are diferent.But if you have 3G version running with no problem,the 3GS version should run nice to.
    Be shure to edit the configureMe file on AW3G,AW3GS and the NAW (non animated).
    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 2010-05-07 at 11:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hi alien1974, i really like your theme, it`s amazing, thanks. I would like to change the wallpaper and put this one on.. can you or anyone help me?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ross10 View Post
    when i click on apps games internet or settings on the dock home stays highlighted and its annoying i already downloaded 2 fixes which have not worked

anyone no how to make the home icon not always highlighted
    Just replace it with the page0.png from the original release.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by stang88 View Post
    Hi alien1974, i really like your theme, it`s amazing, thanks. I would like to change the wallpaper and put this one on.. can you or anyone help me?

Get the .png of that wallpaper and just replace the one in the HD2 theme folder. I may be wrong but thats all i think you need to do. It won't look good though

1) can someone tell me the link or what to put in, to replace "appleAccuweatherStolen" because its VERY unaccurate.

can someone tell me another sources i can use? maybe yahoo would be nice.

2) In the True HTC HD2 Theme -> UIImages i see a keyboard. How can i switch to that black keyboard instead of the default apple keyboard
    Last edited by sharp2G; 2010-05-08 at 01:11 AM.

Page 68 of 213 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168 ... LastLast