Page 62 of 213 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112162 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 4256

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather

Quote Originally Posted by tpdtopcop View Post
    Yes but where do you ssh the folder to on your Iphone?
    are you talking about the page that has the settings...with the black and white icons? If so, you don't put a folder in your iphone, you just put the stock icons on that page, then the 2 iblanks on each side of the icon to keep it in a column down the center of the page, then turn the theme on.

Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,975 Times in 1,579 Posts

its seems thats some users that downloaded the theme,they have missing files.Dont know why,I checked and doubble checked the link and the theme and evrything is ok.But Im uploading again to another server (Hotfile) and will change the download link,Ill post the new link when done.

The settings icons,

some people didnt understand well,and some are new in themeing.The original HTC HD2 have a settings page,I just mimic that look.But for get that done,you have to select the apps that you going to set,and align them vertically ,use iBlank to fill the empty spaces,like this:

Be shure you selected the icons of the apps you are going to use,and copy/paste them in True HTC HD2 Theme.theme/Icons folder.I provided a PSD so you can make your own.

does your keyboard change to the black keyboard? mine is still the same old keyboard?

Thanks

This weather widget maker is awesome. Keep me posted with your work.

The lighting flashing across the sky, man very nice.

If anyone needs any Settings icons, you can post them here, then PM me the post # and I will make them for you. I will be out for a while this evening in a poker tournament, but when I get back in I'll check my PM's and make those for you guys....

If you want the black or android keyboard this is what you need to do.

Download and install iAcces 4. You may have trouble installing and running this, thats all im gonna say. There is a .deb file floating on the web, use at your own risk and i am not provoking anything illegal.

Once you download iAcces and it is full working (run the app and see)

you need to then download the android keyboard which you can get here......http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...acces-4-a.html

you then download the android keyboard and file and SSH it into private/var/stash/applications/iAcces/themes

go run iAcces and enable the android keyboard

reboot and your good to go (remember to click the globe button on the keyboard)

I personally don't like the android keyboard.....it won't have the same functionality and ease of use as the stock keyboard. The buttons are harder to click IMO and there isn't auto-correction. Apple has patents on it's keyboards that make them amazing.....i can type faster in portrait qwerty than on a regular hardware keyboard or just as fast. The android keyboard or custom one isn't as good basically IMHO.

It looks better but trust me, you will see the difference in typing and realize that the stock is just better and easier to use.

Just my .02 cents, but heres the guide to get a matching keyboard for the HD2 theme by Alien which is amazing. I just don't recommend using the android keyboard over stock.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotori View Post
    does your keyboard change to the black keyboard? mine is still the same old keyboard?
    no, the keyboard stays the same...have you ever tried iTypeFastR? it is pretty cool keyboard layout...you can get it on Cydia..

8. The Following User Says Thank You to iJunkie68 For This Useful Post:

Kotori (2010-05-06)

Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,975 Times in 1,579 Posts

Theres nothing wrong with the download,i downloaded myself the theme and is all ok,dont know what hapened to some people that they didnt get all the files.

Anyway,I just uploaded again to another server.

Hotfile:
    Hotfile.com: One click file hosting

and those of you claiming thet the file is less mb than posted in some screenshots,is because you download a .rar file,is compressed,when extracted it will be like 55mb

If you already downloaded the theme,I posted a fix pages back that fix the dock.

Dock fixed

This will fix the Dock and add new pages fixed for it,just unzip and extract all files to the main True HTC HD2 theme in your PC and copy the fixed theme to your iPhone.
    If you are ok as it was,dont download...

Download: http://modmyi.com/forums/downloads.p...32841&act=down

The problem was that the apps icons shows between the dock and the dock icons,this will resolve the problem.
    It was not a problom for me,but some requested a fix.
    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 2010-05-06 at 10:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pewpewbangbang View Post
    If you want the black or android keyboard this is what you need to do.

Download and install iAcces 4. You may have trouble installing and running this, thats all im gonna say. There is a .deb file floating on the web, use at your own risk and i am not provoking anything illegal.

Once you download iAcces and it is full working (run the app and see)

you need to then download the android keyboard which you can get here......http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...acces-4-a.html

you then download the android keyboard and file and SSH it into private/var/stash/applications/iAcces/themes

go run iAcces and enable the android keyboard

reboot and your good to go (remember to click the globe button on the keyboard)

I personally don't like the android keyboard.....it won't have the same functionality and ease of use as the stock keyboard. The buttons are harder to click IMO and there isn't auto-correction. Apple has patents on it's keyboards that make them amazing.....i can type faster in portrait qwerty than on a regular hardware keyboard or just as fast. The android keyboard or custom one isn't as good basically IMHO.

It looks better but trust me, you will see the difference in typing and realize that the stock is just better and easier to use.

Just my .02 cents, but heres the guide to get a matching keyboard for the HD2 theme by Alien which is amazing. I just don't recommend using the android keyboard over stock.
    Just reposting my guide to the new page so everyone coming in can see it.

Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,428 Times in 1,298 Posts

yeah iTypeFastR is the one to have you can get it in all black to match this htc Theme via Cydia

Thanks. It look perfect. Peace!

When will the plugins be released?

When Alien feels ready to release the plugin to the public.

So far he has only released to donators and helpers.

I have it and the thunder plugin is awesome. Don't really care if the weather is sunny outside or anything, im just running this thing 24/7 unless the rain plugin with windshield wipers comes out then i'll test that out and determine which to run.

Thunder plugin is sick tho

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pewpewbangbang View Post
    When Alien feels ready to release the plugin to the public.

So far he has only released to donators and helpers.

I have it and the thunder plugin is awesome. Don't really care if the weather is sunny outside or anything, im just running this thing 24/7 unless the rain plugin with windshield wipers comes out then i'll test that out and determine which to run.

Thunder plugin is sick tho

^^ i agree...the thunder plugin looks amazing!!!!

Does anyone have iconoclasm working - i did have it but it crashed my iphone - just wondering if it doesn't work with some other programs?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chelseafcuk View Post
    Does anyone have iconoclasm working - i did have it but it crashed my iphone - just wondering if it doesn't work with some other programs?
    Confirmed! i'm using iconoclasm 1.3 with this theme and it works no probs 1.4.1 dosn't work with inspired home atm

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ziggy7 For This Useful Post:

chelseafcuk (2010-05-06)

Thanks ziggy7 - i paid for 1.4 is there any way to get 1.3? Also do you have the Cloudy W/Showers question mark bug because it is doing it right now down here in monmouth? Oh and what is inspired home? (sorry for all the questions)

Thanks

Thanks ziggy7 - i paid for 1.4 is there any way to get 1.3? Also do you have the Cloudy W/Showers question mark bug because it is doing it right now down here in monmouth? Oh and what is inspired home? (sorry for all the questions)
    There is ways to get the iconoclasm 1.3 via the net but its not for me to say where, if ya kno what i mean?!?

you paid for it as well as me so contact the Dev of iconoclasm and ask him.

As for ya weather problem have ya tried a respring?

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy7 View Post
    There is ways to get the iconoclasm 1.3 via the net but its not for me to say where, if ya kno what i mean?!?

As for ya weather problem have ya tried a respring?
    Yes done all that but it only happens when it is Mainly Cloudy W/showers.

Thanks

Yes done all that but it only happens when it is Mainly Cloudy W/showers.
    Thats strange! mines working fine and when i get a question mark (which is rare) i normally reboot.

Inspired Home is a Theme made by K and Z, you should check it out on the Forum.

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy7 View Post
    Thats strange! mines working fine and when i get a question mark (which is rare) i normally reboot.

Inspired Home is a Theme made by K and Z, you should check it out on the Forum.
    Oh and btw i shouldn't be speaking to you....i'm a Man Utd fan
    Last edited by ziggy7; 2010-05-06 at 11:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 62 of 213 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112162 ... LastLast