Page 58 of 213 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108158 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 4256

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather

Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,975 Times in 1,579 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shirux View Post
    DUde but you donst expaliin how to upload those files to the Iphone. And in wich location, and what files do i have to upload????????????????????????
    You’ll have to download iPhone Explorer, which is a free file explorer for iPhone. You can use iPhone Explorer to transfer file back and forth between iPhone and your computer.
    Heres the link for download iPhone Explorer: http://www.macroplant.com/iphoneexplorer/

Download the Winterboard theme you love and extract the zipped file.

So, after you get everything ready. Connect your iPhone to your computer via USB cable and launch iPhone Explorer. Then select “Root folder” in the lower-left option. Answer “yes” for the warning. This option will let you browse the whole iPhone file system.
    Next, on the left pane, go to “var/stash/Themes”. All Winterboard theme files are placed under this folder. If you have already installed some Winterboard themes on your iPhone, you’ll see those theme folders.
    Drag and drop the theme to this folder and wait for the transfer process to complete.
    That’s it. The Winterboard theme is installed on your iPhone. Go back to your iPhone and launch Winterboard. The theme is already there.
    Now,just follow the tutorial on the first post of my theme and happy themeing...

Quote Originally Posted by Ashanx View Post
    My clock icon is showing over the htc clock and so is the aniweather icon showing in the middles. Also the Appointment calender voicemail and phone are completely not in line with the center box. looks dropped down a bit. I have it all matched up with how it shows in pictures but when I activate the theme its a mess
    if you have ''Shrink'',uninstallit,thats resolve the problem.
    Make shure you have ''pages titles off'' in the springjumps options.

Quote Originally Posted by onyxhou View Post
    ok where exactly do i add the city and state
    You have to edit the configureMe file in the 3 folders,AW3G,AW3GS,NAW.

As I promised,the people that donated and people helping others to set this theme,will be the first to have the plugins.Check your emails or your PM messages,as I already send the plugin The first of them is the Thunder plugin,once selected in winterboard,it will display FULLSCREEN Weather Condition animation,no matter if you have a sunny or rainy day,think of it as a scrennsaver for the theme.Make your friends jelaus showing this.Remember,this is only for show,it will not affect the weather condition in the theme,only will display a nice effect.For best results,this are created to use it with the non animated version of the theme (NAW)
    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 2010-05-06 at 09:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ALIEN1974 For This Useful Post:

Dxe316 (2010-05-06), onyxhou (2010-05-06)

Default figured it out
    ok figured it out had to rename my aniweather4iphone to just aniweather and had to uninstall live clock and turn of page titles. Now everything is good to go.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ashanx View Post
    ok figured it out had to rename my aniweather4iphone to just aniweather and had to uninstall live clock and turn of page titles. Now everything is good to go.
    where did you get aniweather from? i looked everywhere.

Alien!Fantastic work!!.Just a quick question how do you get the green fonts?

Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,975 Times in 1,579 Posts

Dock fixed

This will fix the Dock and add new pages fixed for it,just unzip and extract all files to the main True HTC HD2 theme in your PC and copy the fixed theme to your iPhone.
    If you are ok as it was,dont download...

Download: http://modmyi.com/forums/downloads.p...32841&act=down

The problem was that the apps icons shows between the dock and the dock icons,this will resolve the problem.
    It was not a problom for me,but some requested a fix.
    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 2010-05-06 at 09:29 AM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ALIEN1974 For This Useful Post:

ziggy7 (2010-05-06)

Hey guys I got a mini corvette race I'm doing this weekend for jr acheivment of America charity so I'll be a little to busy to help the next 4 days I hope you understand

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to holdemdogg For This Useful Post:

dirtred (2010-05-06), ziggy7 (2010-05-06)

Thanks

holdemdogg is the man!!!!

Default date problem
    how to remove date from clock on home page?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0121.png  

Default AniWeather and Weather icon problem
    Neither Weather nor AniWeather are changing over to the theme icons. This is resulting in them appearing on the home page. I don't have shrink installed. Any ideas?

... and Alien, this theme is the best. As a newbie to jailbreaking, your guide was very helpful in teaching me some of the structure of the iPhone.
    Last edited by BlueFalconer; 2010-05-06 at 01:01 PM.

You don't need aniweather or any of that. You can have just plain stock weather and replace aniweather and worldweathwr like he said with blank icons and it will work. Worked for me atleast

Quote Originally Posted by iJunkie68 View Post
    No..you have to put the icons you want on that page on the 5th page of the theme, on your iphone, and then put the icons in a single column with 2 blanks on the left and right side of each, to keep them in the center of the page. See my screenshot for reference.
    Yes but where do you ssh the folder to on your Iphone?

Quote Originally Posted by Fish_1 View Post
    Here's some home screen icons if anyone wants them:

iPod (on Left)
    Messages (Middle)
    Mail (on Right)

(not sure why they look different heights in the preview below, but they are actually all the same when you save them)
    have you got the psd file for theses

Quote Originally Posted by pewpewbangbang View Post
    You don't need aniweather or any of that. You can have just plain stock weather and replace aniweather and worldweathwr like he said with blank icons and it will work. Worked for me atleast
    Yep, I did that, but I have AniWeather and it is showing up as the AniWeather icon, not the theme Icon. The theme icon is transparent and won't show up but will execute the program when I touch the weather. All I get is the gaudy defaults that make the home screen look bad.

Just replace it with the blank icon and move aniweather to another page or just delete it. That or you did something wrong be because the clolck and stuff should just replace over any icons there

As for the animated weather
    plugins. Yea i was running both the 3GS winterboard animated weather plus the plugin which is why it was lagging a bit. Running non-animated weather with the plugin as instructed and it's great and smooth now. The thunder plugin is also awesome!!! Gonna run this thing 24/7 =). Thanks alien you da bomb
    Last edited by pewpewbangbang; 2010-05-06 at 01:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

@anig thanks mate
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -cat-079.png  

19. The Following User Says Thank You to STEVEFFF For This Useful Post:

anig (2010-05-06)

Can anyone help me get the green fonts please for this great theme.

hmmm weird my thunder is not visible near the clock. the thunder storm seems to be happening underneath the clock and home page. any suggestions?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

open the weather wigdet with wordpad and change the font colour from white to green

23. The Following User Says Thank You to STEVEFFF For This Useful Post:

tuppa (2010-05-06)

i thought this theme was free.

Thanks

it is

Page 58 of 213 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108158 ... LastLast