Page 57 of 213 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107157 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 4256

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather

Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,975 Times in 1,579 Posts

Sorry I was MIA in the last hours,I wasnt at home all day,I'll be back in a few minutes with a Dock fix.
    And new donators and helpers,check your emails and PM in a few minutes,I will send the Thunder plugin.
    I'll be back in minutes...

whats wrong with the dock?

My iPhone is a Part of Me mob87's Avatar
    Thanks

Temp YouTube Fix

SSH into the theme go to bundles>com.apple.MediaPlayer and delete the file MovieTransportBackground . Then replace the files NowPlayingBottomOverlay and nexttrack and prevtrack with the ones I attached below.

Edit: I got a couple files mixed up. Make sure to read the post again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -nowplayingbottomoverlay.png  
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by mob87; 2010-05-06 at 06:08 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mob87 For This Useful Post:

Obitron (2010-05-10)

@mob87 thanks again!

@alien whats the thunder plugin for? Anumates 3GS weather?

Also why is there a snow plugin and not just inside the 3GS folder?

Quote Originally Posted by sharp2G View Post
    @mob87 thanks again!

@alien whats the thunder plugin for? Anumates 3GS weather?

Also why is there a snow plugin and not just inside the 3GS folder?
    The thunder plugin is so you can show off the eye candy to you friends. Basically you can run the thunder animation even when its not thundering in your area.

Same for snowflake, its so you can turn on the snow animation even when its not snowing.

They do lag a bit even on the 3GS, don't know about the thunder but the snowflakes make the 3GS lag a bit.

The snow plugin doesn't lag at all for me

Default How Often Does Weather Update?
    Hello group,
    I've been trying to find the settings for how often the widget in the True HTC HD2 NAW refreshes the weather. I have a limited data plan and don't really need this checking every few minutes (assuming that's the case). I see my little 2.5G icon constantly on and wanted to find out what the widget's up to.

A quick tip of the cap to ALIEN1974 for getting a great theme out and the others that contributed to this project.

Quote Originally Posted by mob87 View Post
    This SMSbackground should fix the problem you guys were having in landscape.
    I've only been able to copy the thumbnail. Can you re-post so I can download the image.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by fightfirst; 2010-05-06 at 06:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

well the snow plugin doesnt really lag that much. its good but you will experience it when swiping between pages. its not buttery smooth like it is withoutthe animation or on stock

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fightfirst View Post
    I've only been able to copy the thumbnail. Can you re-post so I can download the image.

Thanks in advance.
    Right click the image and open it in a new tab or window.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mob87 For This Useful Post:

fightfirst (2010-05-06)

i think i did the settings wrong on the weather location i put my city in and it still has the manati crap on there

You need to add the city and then the state. Then save it and it should all be good.

NOT happy have to rejailbreak due to lockinfo bricking my phone grrrr lost the theme and everything is there a way to get things back or does it format the phone???????

ok i scroll all the way to the bottom of the ifile program click var folder scroll down to the local folder and created a folder for my city and state and still same thing

DUde but you donst expaliin how to upload those files to the Iphone. And in wich location, and what files do i have to upload????????????????????????

iPhone? More like MyPhone owais123's Avatar
    Thanks

Can someone please make me 3 icons for the homepage? Opera mini on the left, Messages in middle and iPod on right. I'm talking about the big icons btw. Every time i try to use some ones from the thread they have white spaces around them! Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by owais123; 2010-05-06 at 07:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by iJunkie68 View Post
    It's easier to download on your pc, from the link on the first page, then ssh it into your themes folder...I suggest you download iFunBox, it works great, then you plug your phone into your pc, open iFunBox..it will look kinda like windows explorer...then you will see your iphone listed...click your iphone then on the right you will see some icons, click Raw File System...then Var, then Stash, inside stash, you will see Themes folder, copy all of the folders that are in the zip file you download to the themes folder....if you don't understand you can pm me or let me know here...I'll help all I can.
    Thanks... this is great, now I think I know what to do, just missing the basics and that's what I was looking for...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by owais123 View Post
    Can someone please make me 3 icons for the homepage? Opera mini on the left, Messages in middle and iPod on right. I'm talking about the big icons btw. Every time i try to use some ones from the thread they have white spaces around them! Thanks in advance!
    Open them in a new tab or window and the save them.

Default Its uneven
    My clock icon is showing over the htc clock and so is the aniweather icon showing in the middles. Also the Appointment calender voicemail and phone are completely not in line with the center box. looks dropped down a bit. I have it all matched up with how it shows in pictures but when I activate the theme its a mess

ok where exactly do i add the city and state

Hey i wanted to say thanks for everyone who helped me out through this thread. Ive been reading it and i never used SSH or any of this stuff but Alien made an amazing guide and all the comments were super helpful.
    Just one thing lol. I wanna change the Icons on the home page from Photos and Camera - To Text and Mail. Can anyone post the icons. AND instructions for how to alter the picture that shows up?

Page 57 of 213 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107157 ... LastLast