Page 56 of 213 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106156 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 4256

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather

anyone know how to remove sources in cydia that are under the Installed By Packages catagorie? Any help would be greatly appreciated, I have one that gives me errors every time cydia loads, and then it has to reload data...

Quote Originally Posted by iJunkie68 View Post
    anyone know how to remove sources in cydia that are under the Installed By Packages catagorie? Any help would be greatly appreciated, I have one that gives me errors every time cydia loads, and then it has to reload data...
    nm.
    Last edited by ricansoul; 2010-05-06 at 03:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ricansoul View Post
    lets try to keep this thred for "this theme posting" but to answer your question. if you added the source yourself you should be able to see a "delete" option in edit mode.. if not then find a thred for this issue....
    lol...I've done enough on this thread helping out to ask a simple question, as a matter of fact, I think I helped you out earlier...if Alien tells me not to ask this on here...I won't, not like I'm hijacking the thread, just asking, there are several people here that are very knowlegable and can probably answer me in one post.

lol...I've done enough on this thread helping out to ask a simple question, as a matter of fact, I think I helped you out earlier...if Alien tells me not to ask this on here...I won't, not like I'm hijacking the thread, just asking, there are several people here that are very knowlegable and can probably answer me in one post.
    lol i answered without seeing who it was then i noticed it was you.. my bad.. but yeah thats why i deleted it. my bad..

lol i answered without seeing who it was then i noticed it was you.. my bad.. but yeah thats why i deleted it. my bad..
    lol...no problem man...

Yea ughh.....both my Opera Mini icons are huge. The opera mini 01 and the regular opera mini.png icons are both big

lol...no problem man...
    ok here you go. SSH in to your phone and go to etc/apt/sources.list.d/cydia.list

there you should be able to delete the one giving you problems

ok here you go. SSH in to your phone and go to etc/apt/sources.list.d/cydia.list

there you should be able to delete the one giving you problems
    already tried that...this one is installed by package..so it isn't in there...that is just user installed...anyway, I'll troll on youtube or google...see if I can find out how.

EDIT: Found it....that was easy lol

Any idea why both my Opera Mini icons in the icons folder for the HD2 theme are both the large ones??

Edit: nvm i managed to fix it. Didn't have to rename it apparently and just leave the file name with the number

Quote Originally Posted by pewpewbangbang View Post
    Any idea why both my Opera Mini icons in the icons folder for the HD2 theme are both the large ones??
    not sure, here is the one from mine, try it....
    Attached Images Attached Images  

not sure, here is the one from mine, try it....
    haha nah thanks anyway. Fixed it......apparently i just keep it named Opera Mini 01.png instead of changing it to just Opera Mini

anyone have a guide on getting the special keyboard or android keyboard/the black one. I've tried iAcces but that doesn't work. It's really buggy etc and the trial expires and all that and i can't do anything with it.

Just wanna know how to get the special keyboard if it's even possibly now.

Also.....does anyone have a problem with the Media keys in Youtube??? they are like not aligned properly for me.
    Last edited by pewpewbangbang; 2010-05-06 at 03:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Green Apple
    Thanks

I wanna 1st say I hate accuweather!!! The highs are always wrong for my city!

can I change the update interval in the configure me file? if so whats the lowest I can go?

My iPhone is a Part of Me mob87's Avatar
    Thanks

No way to get themed keyboards without iAcces.

and the only way to get iAcces to atleast work is apparently to pay for it through their website right??

Downloaded the htc hd2 theme but not how do i get it on the phone

Quote Originally Posted by onyxhou View Post
    Downloaded the htc hd2 theme but not how do i get it on the phone
    ssh it to var/stash/themes folder using either WinSCP or iFunBox...I recommend iFunbox, much simpler to use....ssh all folders that are in the zip file directly to the themes folder...then refer to the screenshots from the first page on this thread for the positioning of those in winterboard.

Here's some home screen icons if anyone wants them:

iPod (on Left)
    Messages (Middle)
    Mail (on Right)

(not sure why they look different heights in the preview below, but they are actually all the same when you save them)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -ipod.png   -messages.png   -mail.png  

Are we or can someone make a fix for the YouTube controls in the YouTube app.

The controls aren't in the correct position

can someone tell me how to setup the iAcces keyboard?? I put it in the themes folder and enabled it/rebooted the device but nothing happened and im still stuck with the stock keyboard.

Help??

Page 56 of 213 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106156 ... LastLast