Page 47 of 213 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797147 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather

Default My take
    Great theme! How about a "lite" version? I don't like using spring jumps and multiple pages, so I changed things around a little to be one page. I had to reposition the calendar and phone icons / text and added the "Home" icon to the wallpaper so it stays with each page.

If you want to incorporate it, let me know and I can send you the icons.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0010.png  

Im trying to get lockinfo from cydia and it telling me in order to install it it uninstalls cydia and a few other things am i doing something wrong????????

Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,426 Times in 1,298 Posts

no it dont uninstall anything!

My iPhone is a Part of Me mob87's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 2manyphones View Post
    Great theme! How about a "lite" version? I don't like using spring jumps and multiple pages, so I changed things around a little to be one page. I had to reposition the calendar and phone icons / text and added the "Home" icon to the wallpaper so it stays with each page.

If you want to incorporate it, let me know and I can send you the icons.
    I just used categories instead of spring jumps and made it a one pager also.

Thanks

not sure what ya doing wrong, try again

anyone considering getting a htc phone??
    Last edited by ziggy7; 2010-05-05 at 02:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy7 View Post
    not sure what ya doing wrong, try again

anyone considering getting a htc phone??
    yes i am wanting one, why you ask

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy7 View Post
    no it dont uninstall anything!
    This is a screen of when i try and install it

Any Help?????
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_1182.png  

Ziggu I have 3 htc phones

Hd2
    fuze aka touchpro
    tilt2 aka touchpro2

Thanks

shatrappz..thats strange never had that before just for installing lock info!

holdemdogg, i was just curious if this theme has made people want to change to htc, you must be earning too much cash to afford all the phones you have
    Last edited by ziggy7; 2010-05-05 at 02:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

yeah i have had it on before but now i want it back on and now it says that???? strange i know any other ones like lockinfo i can use????

Thanks

wages must be higher where you are then in scotland

yeah intelliscreen, never used it though but i dont think its as good as info lock
    Last edited by ziggy7; 2010-05-05 at 02:49 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I need some help I am new to adding themes to my iphone. I have everything set but i can find the theme thru cydia. How do i download the theme to my phone?

Is there a faster way to Extract this in IFile?? I got to only 26% after 1 and half hours!!

Quote Originally Posted by master_va View Post
    Is there a faster way to Extract this in IFile?? I got to only 26% after 1 and half hours!!
    ssh it and copy it into your theme folder. Much faster.

Quote Originally Posted by atm_10142k View Post
    I need some help I am new to adding themes to my iphone. I have everything set but i can find the theme thru cydia. How do i download the theme to my phone?
    Download HTC theme to your computer via the first page here, then ssh it to your iphone theme folder.
    Last edited by sprak74; 2010-05-05 at 03:48 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

OFF TOPIC, but I've ran across some pretty savy people in this thread, so if it's ok, I'd like to ask....has anyone here had a problem with WinSCP connecting to your iphone, mine will try and try and try, then all of a sudden, it will connect, I can disconnect, and try again and it's almost instant, for a few minutes, then it will disconnect and it starts all over again...I've started using iFunbox so it's really no big deal, I just like WinSCP.

Could anybody share the photos big icon minus the picture (just the sqare icon so i can mod it with my own pic) thanks in advanced

My iPhone is a Part of Me mob87's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iJunkie68 View Post
    OFF TOPIC, but I've ran across some pretty savy people in this thread, so if it's ok, I'd like to ask....has anyone here had a problem with WinSCP connecting to your iphone, mine will try and try and try, then all of a sudden, it will connect, I can disconnect, and try again and it's almost instant, for a few minutes, then it will disconnect and it starts all over again...I've started using iFunbox so it's really no big deal, I just like WinSCP.
    I prefer ifunbox but are you allowing your phone to go to "sleep" while using winscp?

Quote Originally Posted by mob87 View Post
    I prefer ifunbox but are you allowing your phone to go to "sleep" while using winscp?
    no, I make sure my phone is awake and it just says connection timed out several times and keeps trying to reconnect....finally it wiill...but if I leave it idol for a few minutes, it disconnects....No biggie, don't wanna highjack this thread with off topic stuff, just thought maybe someone else had that issue.

Sometimes I can turn SSH off then back on in SBSettings, and it works faster...

Quote Originally Posted by iJunkie68 View Post
    no, I make sure my phone is awake and it just says connection timed out several times and keeps trying to reconnect....finally it wiill...but if I leave it idol for a few minutes, it disconnects....No biggie, don't wanna highjack this thread with off topic stuff, just thought maybe someone else had that issue.

Sometimes I can turn SSH off then back on in SBSettings, and it works faster...
    WOW...after months of struggling with this, I actually think I just figured it out by chance, set it to XP compatibility mode(I'm running Win7 64bit) and now it's working flawless...lol...sometimes its TOO simple
    Last edited by iJunkie68; 2010-05-05 at 04:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by sprak74 View Post
    ssh it and copy it into your theme folder. Much faster.

Download HTC theme to your computer via the first page here, then ssh it to your iphone theme folder.
    Ok do i copy everything in zip file or??

Quote Originally Posted by master_va View Post
    Ok do i copy everything in zip file or??
    Unzip them to your desktop, or wherever you want, then copy the individual folders over.

Page 47 of 213 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797147 ... LastLast