Page 46 of 213 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696146 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather

Quote Originally Posted by holdemdogg View Post
    I think someone wanted a HTC style lock screen so I made one if ya'll want it let me know and I'll post them

White and black animated flip clock no bugs in this one
    Non Animated weather

can i get the download link for this?? and is it possible to add a Calender to the lockscreen? and maybe a little notification spot for missed calls / messages?

QUESTION: 1) http://i41.tinypic.com/riw07o.png ---if i change "var updateInterval = 60" does that mean it updates every 60 seconds or 60 minutes.

2) if i change "var sources = 'appleAccuweatherStolen' to yahoo or something. how would i write it? "http://weather.yahoo.com/"

Last edited by sharp2G; 2010-05-05 at 12:46 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,975 Times in 1,579 Posts

ups... I forgot to set the letters on the 3GS animation to transparent,so many people are having doubble weather info on the screen,I just updated this fix in the main download,but for those of you that alrady downloaded the theme,heres the fix.Download this and delete te .txt,so you have Widget.html,and replace this in the AW 3GS folder.

http://modmyi.com/forums/attachments...idget.html.txt

Quote Originally Posted by mmoreno16 View Post
    somebody please help ...i cant uninstall five icon dock!(in order to install infindock) ...cydia wont let me ...i keep getting popup errors!
    Use Rockapp instead to uninstall - worked for me anyway

4. The Following User Says Thank You to chelseafcuk For This Useful Post:

mmoreno16 (2010-05-05)

hey guys, I can't get my calendar and phone aligned in that square. I have my page titles off and my infiniboard is set to off on "Hide Behind Dock", any suggestions?

u need to move your "iblank" icons around - i think u have a row of iblanks above your calendar and phone. unselect the theme and make sure it looks like Aliens in the first page

@Alien

is that the same update file as the one u posted on around page 58?

Thanks

for those of you that want the psd files to make your own home page icons,here are the psd files,happy moding...
    Attached Images Attached Images

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ALIEN1974 For This Useful Post:

mob87 (2010-05-05)

Quote Originally Posted by sharp2G View Post
    u need to move your "iblank" icons around - i think u have a row of iblanks above your calendar and phone. unselect the theme and make sure it looks like Aliens in the first page
    My homescreen looks exactly like alien's homescreen. If I removed the row of blank icons under the clock, the calendar and phone icons go above the box.
    Last edited by frank1123; 2010-05-05 at 12:59 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by frank1123 View Post
    hey guys, I can't get my calendar and phone aligned in that square. I have my page titles off and my infiniboard is set to off on "Hide Behind Dock", any suggestions?

do you have a program called ''SHRINK'',if yes ,thats the problem,you have to uninsatll shrink,cus eaven disabled,it conflicts with the theme.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ALIEN1974 For This Useful Post:

frank1123 (2010-05-05)

Quote Originally Posted by frank1123 View Post
    My homescreen looks exactly like alien's homescreen. If I removed the row of blank icons under the clock, the calendar and phone icons go above the box.
    Install fiveirows if you havent yep sorry sounds like shrink

[QUOTE=sharp2G;5227751]can i get the download link for this?? and is it possible to add a Calender to the lockscreen? and maybe a little notification spot for missed calls / messages?QUOTE]

I will be releasing this tonight and you can use lockinfo for all the things you are wanting thats what i use i just move it down the screen about half way I'll post screen shots when i release it

Also made a matching home screen to match but you wont have animated weather so it will be good for low ram users

Quote Originally Posted by ALIEN1974 View Post
    do you have a program called ''SHRINK'',if yes ,thats the problem,you have to uninsatll shrink,cus eaven disabled,it conflicts with the theme.
    I did have Shrink, works nicely now that i removed it, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ALIEN1974 View Post
    ups... I forgot to set the letters on the 3GS animation to transparent,so many people are having doubble weather info on the screen,I just updated this fix in the main download,but for those of you that alrady downloaded the theme,heres the fix.Download this and delete te .txt,so you have Widget.html,and replace this in the AW 3GS folder.

just dl this theme and its awesome im a noob to this stuff bt slowly getting it. i was just wandering how u get the setting buttons to work where do you put the folder i tried to put it in themes

Thanks

yes,I just posted again if anybody miss the post...

Quote Originally Posted by chelseafcuk View Post
    Use Rockapp instead to uninstall - worked for me anyway
    thanks bro ! it worked !!!

Thanks

if you missed a post back
    I forgot to set the letters on the 3GS animation to transparent,so many people are having doubble weather info on the screen,I just updated this fix in the main download,but for those of you that alrady downloaded the theme,heres the fix.Download this and delete the .txt,so you have Widget.html,and replace this in the AW 3GS folder.

Quote Originally Posted by 2nr808 View Post
    just dl this theme and its awesome im a noob to this stuff bt slowly getting it. i was just wandering how u get the setting buttons to work where do you put the folder i tried to put it in themes
    select the ones you are going to use and put them in the Icons folder in the main theme
    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 2010-05-05 at 01:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by holdemdogg View Post
    I think someone wanted a HTC style lock screen so I made one if ya'll want it let me know and I'll post them

White and black animated flip clock no bugs in this one
    Non Animated weather

can i get the download link for this?? and is it possible to add a Calender to the lockscreen? and maybe a little notification spot for missed calls / messages?

QUESTION: 1) http://i41.tinypic.com/riw07o.png ---if i change "var updateInterval = 60" does that mean it updates every 60 seconds or 60 minutes.

2) if i change "var sources = 'appleAccuweatherStolen' to yahoo or something. how would i write it? "http://weather.yahoo.com/"

Thanks

have to go for a wile,I keep tuned with my iPhone...

i downloaded this on my Iphone with safari download manager.. hwo do i get to install this??i have iFile..

Thanks

QUESTION: 1)if i change "var updateInterval = 60" does that mean it updates every 60 seconds or 60 minutes.
    minutes

you have to put a yahoosource in the sources folders

1.minutes
    2.you have to put a yahoosource in the sources folders

Quote Originally Posted by master_va View Post
    i downloaded this on my Iphone with safari download manager.. hwo do i get to install this??i have iFile..
    extract the folder and copy the folders to var/stash/Themes.
    heres a pic of what folders to copy...

Last edited by ALIEN1974; 2010-05-05 at 01:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

thanks for the quick reply! i'll try it!

Page 46 of 213 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696146 ... LastLast