Page 37 of 213 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787137 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather

Quote Originally Posted by sharp2G View Post
    I'm having some issues:

1) What exactly am I suppose to have selected in Winterboard to have live animated weather and MAXIMUM quality.

2) my "twitterific" app is out of place and i dont know why

3) My "Weather" (regular default weather app) says No Response

4) World Weather doesn't seem to work in place of AniWeather

5) My Internet page is all messed up. Opera Mini is HUGE and i see double "Internet Search" on the top.

6) My settings page didn't change to what Alien said it should be.

7) I don't see any weather effects.

I know this is a lot, but plz help
    1) What device do you have?

2) Please post a screenshot if possible

3) Try adding a different location, maybe? Or rebooting. Make sure you have a working internet connection.

4) You don't need either of those apps there. Just don't put those apps on the first page at all. Just place the default weather app in the correct position on the first page.

5) To make Opera Mini smaller, use iFile or an SSH program to navigate to private/var/stash/Themes.xxxxx/True HTC HD2 Theme/Icons. Find the Opera Mini icon and delete it or rename it. Then respring and it should be small. (The large Opera Mini icon was meant to be used on the home screen page.)

6) All the settings page apps are purposely not named right in the theme folder. Rename any icons in the theme folder you see look like the ones for the Settings page to the correct name and then respring.

7) Make sure you check off the correct things in WinterBoard, and follow Alien's original post to see the correct order of things in WinterBoard.

Quote Originally Posted by whoadizzle View Post
    my clock and weather icon both show up on top of the homescreen...how do i fix?
    at the top? did you space the right number of blank icons with iBlank like Alien's post shows?

if the icons themselves are still showing make sure you remove live clock and live weather.

If you are using lock screen info weather, it uses live weather so that needs to be off too.

My clock does not display the number, how to solve

My clock does not display the number,Show location and weather, reboot time is displayed. As long as there is place the clock will disappear with the weather。 how to solve?
    Last edited by Rose0306; 2010-05-03 at 05:52 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,975 Times in 1,579 Posts

Ok...Now that the new JB is out,many people will try the theme,and thanks for that.
    But right now Im typing from my iphone in my work,and cant answer well from my iphone.
    Just fallow the tutorial,and for any problem,just search in the thread,many questions are already answered in previous post.I know is a pain in the a** for read many pages,but you can find your answers,I will try to answer your questions from here at work,but will be short.
    Thanks again for download the theme,and stay tuned here...

@ Rose
    be shure you have internet in you iDevice,is needed for retreive the data for you location.also be shure to set the theme as described in the tutorial.

@ fastflame
    THANKS!!!

Aniweather is a descontinued app,the Aniweather US is a complatly difrent app.The one in my screenshot is no longer aviable.To bad,cus is the most exactly replica of MANILA used in the HTC devices

Aniweather and Word Weather are not nedded for this theme.But I recomend those apps.For Aniweather,is descontinued,but google is your friend.
    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 2010-05-03 at 06:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ALIEN1974 For This Useful Post:

Rose0306 (2010-05-03)

I live in Edmonton, Alberta
    in Canada. It doesnt seem I can get live animated weather. I just have a tiny question mark in a box where the realtime animated weather should be

Quote Originally Posted by sharp2G View Post
    I live in Edmonton, Alberta
    in Canada. It doesnt seem I can get live animated weather. I just have a tiny question mark in a box where the realtime animated weather should be
    You're sunny.gif may be misspelled if you downloaded this theme right when it was released. To make sure it is spelled correctly, go to private/var/stash/Themes.xxxxx/(whichever animated weather you have checked off in WinterBoard/Private/IconSets. If the sunny.gif is misspelled like "suuny.gif" then edit the file name accordingly.

My iPhone is a Part of Me mob87's Avatar
    Thanks

Heres a Categories settings icon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -categories.png  
    Last edited by mob87; 2010-05-03 at 06:56 AM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mob87 For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2010-05-09)

Thanks

I just found,mi theme won the PODZOMBIE AWARD.

Ill post details leater.This is amazing.Really,I didnt know that this theme will be so popular.Thanks to all of you.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ALIEN1974 For This Useful Post:

AWSUM (2010-05-03), sacking23 (2010-05-03)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIEN1974 View Post
    I just found,mi theme won the PODZOMBIE AWARD.

Ill post details leater.This is amazing.Really,I didnt know that this theme will be so popular.Thanks to all of you.
    Congrats Alien! You definitely deserved it!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    nvm. i figured it out
    Last edited by David-S; 2010-05-03 at 08:38 AM.

Thanks

@ David-S
    you need to install Winterboard from Cydia,you will need a program for Mac or Win called iPhone Explorer (thats the one I use)
    iPhone Explorer - A USB iPhone browser for Mac and PC
    once installed on your pc or mac,select full root,with iDevice conected,and browse to var/statsh/Themes,thats were the theme folders go,just drag and drop the theme in there.Follow the tutorial in the first post of this tread.
    Sorry I cant give detailed instructions now,Im typing from my iphone at work,but feel free to post your questions or problems,this thread is full of people helping others to setup the theme.

ok,, newbie question...

I Just installed the theme... but non of my icons changed? I even have the spring jump icons ... what did I miss?
    (Never mind ,, figured out,, had to enable summerboard.)

So, is there any workaround for the dock/icon issue,,, I mean,, if you turn off 'Hide behind Dock' in infiniboard... the icons looks fine.. but then it looks terrible when you scroll up in the other pages as the icons are visible behind the dock icons and looks bad...

thanks
    Last edited by eortizr; 2010-05-03 at 10:06 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Yea,I will make an update for this,stay tuned,hope you like the theme...

Default .
    Quote Originally Posted by alien1974 View Post
    i just found,mi theme won the podzombie award.

Ill post details leater.this is amazing.really,i didnt know that this theme will be so popular.thanks to all of you.
    well deserved alien...
    Good luck dude n theme rocks...

ALIEN can you send me psd files for pages? i want to try to make something... i dont like how it works now with infiboard... thx

Can someone tell me why the 3GS weather doesn't work on my device. It stopped working out of no where

@ Mc did you move any off the folders out of order in winterboard?

If not did you try to respring with a good signal 3g or wifi

I'm having some issues:

1) What exactly am I suppose to have selected in Winterboard to have live animated weather and MAXIMUM quality.

2) my "twitterific" app is out of place and i dont know why

3) My "Weather" (regular default weather app) says No Response

4) World Weather doesn't seem to work in place of AniWeather

5) My Internet page is all messed up. Opera Mini is HUGE and i see double "Internet Search" on the top.

6) My settings page didn't change to what Alien said it should be.

7) I don't see any weather effects.

8) I live in Edmonton, Alberta
    in Canada. It doesnt seem I can get live animated weather. I just have a tiny question mark in a box where the realtime animated weather should be *** i tried it with New York, NY and it works... this theme is hating on canadaians eh?

I know this is a lot, but plz help
    ***I have nothing on winterboard selected, except for the 3 theme packs. im on 3.1.3 3G[S] new boot rom. (<3 Spirit)***

Here are some screenshots:

ImageShack Album - 12 images
    Last edited by sharp2G; 2010-05-03 at 02:45 PM.

Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,426 Times in 1,298 Posts

Alien. .just found out you won the Podzombie Award! nice one man, well deserved!

Thanks

sorry,have to move the award to the next page,he,he..
    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 2010-05-03 at 04:29 PM.

Page 37 of 213 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787137 ... LastLast