Page 29 of 213 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather

My iPhone is a Part of Me byron686's Avatar
    Thanks

Alien

are you going to make anymore icons for the settings page as i have loads need doing if possible also are you going to do any updates to the theme fixing the minor bugs

Byron

Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,975 Times in 1,579 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by holdemdogg View Post
    Hey bud will it ever be possible to get the animated weather without portions of the wallpaper in them? I know you want to keep them to this theme b ut it would be awesome to change wallpapers
    the thing is that I tried to make the animations with transparent backgrounds,but the images get an white outlined mark,and it was really ugly.
    And the other reason for this is to prevnt scavengers (theres a lot of them over the net)from taking the animations,put them in their themes and sell them,when I give my hard work for free.It happens.

Hey bud will it ever be possible to get the animated weather without portions of the wallpaper in them? I know you want to keep them to this theme b ut it would be awesome to change wallpapers
    Exactly what I was trying to do. I took the wallpaper from page 2 and put it as the background for Wallpaper.png and I was left with a slight carbon image using the animated weather icons.

I started to edit the animated gif's using photoshop but ugh some of them have 40 layers and I felt it was too tedious a task to edit every layer for all the gif's.

Which is why Alien is my hero and posting the carbon fiber background he used for the Wallpaper so I can make my lockscreen/apps/games pages all look alike

4. The Following User Says Thank You to LastSonOfKrypton For This Useful Post:

ALIEN1974 (2010-05-01)

you cant take the cut off clock part out because it is part of the animated icons open the animated icons and look at them you will see what im talkng about

if you have successfully replaced the whole background this would be awesome please post a screen shot of what your refering too

i'm going to try your settings because they will be easier which file are you changing your settings in?
    i changed my setting in the stylesheets os the 3g animated folder

AND YES ZIGGY THATS WHAT MY SETTINGS ARE
    IF I HELPED PLEASE HIT THANKS

Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,428 Times in 1,298 Posts

I tried making the weather bigger in the non animated twoline but it looks poop! i'm close to giving up lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0003.png  

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LastSonOfKrypton View Post
    Exactly what I was trying to do. I took the wallpaper from page 2 and put it as the background for Wallpaper.png and I was left with a slight carbon image using the animated weather icons.

I started to edit the animated gif's using photoshop but ugh some of them have 40 layers and I felt it was too tedious a task to edit every layer for all the gif's.

Which is why Alien is my hero and posting the carbon fiber background he used for the Wallpaper so I can make my lockscreen/apps/games pages all look alike
    here you go

Now you see the hard work,some of the gifs have 90 layers

yes holdemdog,its a pattern made in photoshop,I use this to give a more stylish look.
    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 2010-05-01 at 08:45 PM.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ALIEN1974 For This Useful Post:

AWSUM (2010-05-01), LastSonOfKrypton (2010-05-01)

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy7 View Post
    i tried making the weather bigger in the non animated twoline but it looks poop! I'm close to giving up lol
    see it might not look right non amimated being bigger ziggy mine is animated so it never just sits there

let me see a screenshot so i can help you out
    Last edited by rickybobby; 2010-05-01 at 08:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    IF I HELPED PLEASE HIT THANKS

Thanks

Here the wallpaper patern in psd

thtchd2 wallpaper.psd

Thank you Alien You're my Hero! Yes I'm a photoshop noob but when I opened one of the cloudy gif's after googling how to open a damned animated gif and saw 40 layers or whatever I was like WTF. Way too much work for me!

Good Job

BTW, I hit the button!

Ok guys I figured out away to use a different background sorta lol

It works heres the video

[ame=http://s141.photobucket.com/albums/r44/CreekBendFarm/dogg/?action=view&current=Video9.flv][/ame]

Theres definately summit wrong with my theme...its raining outside n weather on my theme says sunny! I thought its kinda temp, bt its there since last 3hrs...so am gonna uninstall it and d\load again n hopefully everythng is resolved...

My iPhone is a Part of Me byron686's Avatar
    Thanks

Alien

one quick one the phone icon fix you posted didnt work for me as it wasnt transparent on my phone and had a white background sorry to wine but is there any fix for it

Byron

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LastSonOfKrypton View Post
    Thank you Alien You're my Hero! Yes I'm a photoshop noob but when I opened one of the cloudy gif's after googling how to open a damned animated gif and saw 40 layers or whatever I was like WTF. Way too much work for me!

Good Job

BTW, I hit the button!
    what button?

ok,nevermind,hey thanks buddy

ARRRG..have to go to my laptop,my wife want to use the PC...womens,what we will be without them.

Quote Originally Posted by AWSUM View Post
    Theres definately summit wrong with my theme...its raining outside n weather on my theme says sunny! I thought its kinda temp, bt its there since last 3hrs...so am gonna uninstall it and dload again n hopefully everythng is resolved...
    do you changed the city,state...???
    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 2010-05-01 at 09:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ALIEN1974 For This Useful Post:

dirtred (2010-05-02)

Quote Originally Posted by byron686 View Post
    Alien

one quick one the phone icon fix you posted didnt work for me as it wasnt transparent on my phone and had a white background sorry to wine but is there any fix for it

Byron
    left double click on the image to open it fully then save it if you just right click on it and save it will have a white background

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to holdemdogg For This Useful Post:

ALIEN1974 (2010-05-01), byron686 (2010-05-02)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by byron686 View Post
    Alien

Byron
    is happening with almost every icon people are posting,I think is a modmyi problem,automatically put a white background in the pngs,dont know why.

left double click on the image to open it fully then save it if you just right click on it and save it will have a white background
    duuuuhhhh,thats why....thanks buddy....
    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 2010-05-01 at 09:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I made a few changes

My backgrounds looks better this way then the one in the video i made

Quote Originally Posted by boywonder View Post
    Does anyyone know how to change the icons of the springjumps around. For exaple Internet is Page 4. I want to make the internet Page 2 instead. But right now Page 2 is Apps icon. HELP!!!!!
    Good question. I was wondering the same thing as well. Great theme, Alien 1974!

Thanks

I made a few changes

My backgrounds looks better this way then the one in the video i made

Is the weather still working ok?

How did ya do that?

Quote Originally Posted by rickybobby View Post
    see it might not look right non amimated being bigger ziggy mine is animated so it never just sits there

let me see a screenshot so i can help you out
    Screenshots a page back...hope ya can help

Quote Originally Posted by ALIEN1974 View Post
    is happening with almost every icon people are posting,I think is a modmyi problem,automatically put a white background in the pngs,dont know why.

duuuuhhhh,thats why....thanks buddy....
    What page is this new phone icon on? anybody?
    Last edited by ziggy7; 2010-05-01 at 09:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

i made a few changes

my backgrounds looks better this way then the one in the video i made

holy sh***...great ,great,....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ALIEN1974 View Post
    holy sh***...great ,great,....
    Will be donating next week Alien when i get my wages...This Theme is Awesome!

25. The Following User Says Thank You to ziggy7 For This Useful Post:

ALIEN1974 (2010-05-01)

Page 29 of 213 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast