Page 210 of 213 FirstFirst ... 110160200208209210211212 ... LastLast
Results 4,181 to 4,200 of 4256

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather

  1. #4181
    Professional anig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Fort Lauderdale Fla
    Posts
    1,440
    Thanks
    856
    Thanked 392 Times in 275 Posts

    Ahha some signs of life after many resprings and reboots the weather has attached itself to the manilla verision. Its alive on my ios4 3g supercharge for now. I am able to sleep and eat now

  2. #4182
    is there a way to get this theme to work on iphone 4 on ios 4.1?
    i see there a lot of people asking for manual to get this theme to work on iphone 4
    it will be great if someone can help
    thanks

  3. #4183
    I'm working on porting it to my 3Gs...not the same as the 4.

    I'm having a heck of a time on getting the Hi/Low to show..anyone mind helping me?

    Here's a screen shot of what I have so far:

  4. #4184
    Professional anig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Fort Lauderdale Fla
    Posts
    1,440
    Thanks
    856
    Thanked 392 Times in 275 Posts

    if my memory serves me correctly, it's your source (Yahoo/accuweather) yahoo has no hi/lo forcast..

    Quote Originally Posted by james341 View Post
    is there a way to get this theme to work on iphone 4 on ios 4.1?
    i see there a lot of people asking for manual to get this theme to work on iphone 4
    it will be great if someone can help
    thanks
    that question has been offered and responded too see post #4178 above
    Last edited by anig; 2010-11-02 at 11:52 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  5. #4185
    Hmm I have accuweather as my source and it isn't showing. I've tried to compare what I have on another one that works and it's becoming more of a hassle.

    Wish the animated ones worked on OS 4.

  6. #4186
    come on please someone that knows some coding can make it for us - the iphone 4 people
    i hope someone will do it for us - it's beautiful theme
    i even will pay for the first dude that will do it

  7. #4187
    I Tweak Things jepp376's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    /private/var/stash/Boston
    Posts
    848
    Thanks
    651
    Thanked 704 Times in 417 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by BCollins521 View Post
    Hmm I have accuweather as my source and it isn't showing. I've tried to compare what I have on another one that works and it's becoming more of a hassle.

    Wish the animated ones worked on OS 4.
    Go here and check it out, the animated has already been ported to iOS 4 by wyndwarrior = http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ather-law.html

  8. #4188
    1) Awesome. Thank you for doing all that work so I can have pretty things.
    but
    2) for some reason the black backgrounds for the other pages aren't showing up so the clock is on every page. Any ideas?

  9. #4189
    Hi ggnictee, do you have an iphone 4? Or iOS4? If so, per-page wallpapers like the ones this skin developer has in his theme will not work.

    You can try something like Panorama, which is a paid tweak from David Ashman, I tried it on this theme, but it doesn't really do justice.

    Hope this helps.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jephre For This Useful Post:

    ggnictee (2010-11-05)

  11. #4190
    I Tweak Things jepp376's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    /private/var/stash/Boston
    Posts
    848
    Thanks
    651
    Thanked 704 Times in 417 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Jephre View Post
    Hey Jesu, I used iconoclasm's 5x5 layout and it works perfectly fine for me. I've gotten everything to work except for the individually themed wallpapers per page.
    @Jep, per page wallpapers are not able to be used for iOS4 as of right now, that's why you won't be able to change them. Hopefully that will change soon...

    Edited, never mind, just saw the previous post,
    Last edited by jepp376; 2010-11-11 at 03:11 AM.

  12. #4191
    Same here... Have an iPhone 4 and absolutely love this theme.

    I'm so jealous of all you 3G/3Gs people... You guys have all the great themes!
    Last edited by boba7523; 2010-11-11 at 06:32 AM.

  13. #4192
    Here's what I have:




    How do I get the calendar phone section to line up? I have a distinct white box around the date/weather widget. How do I get rid of this?
    Also, does anyone have the "fixed" icons for the ipod, e-mail, and text msg's?

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Danny
    Last edited by DannyJ31; 2010-11-11 at 09:02 AM.

  14. #4193
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyJ31 View Post
    Here's what I have:




    How do I get the calendar phone section to line up? I have a distinct white box around the date/weather widget. How do I get rid of this?
    Also, does anyone have the "fixed" icons for the ipod, e-mail, and text msg's?

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Danny
    i have the same freaking problem lol... well my icons are in the right place but the phone and calender stuff dont line up when it did before... well i also upgraded to 4.0 and then downgraded back to 3.1.3

    Danny... I think that I may have figured it out lol... cause i had this theme on my iphone 3g before and it worked fine... well since i have had this them before i know it works... i have learned new thing and about new tweeks about the phone and stuff... but the thing i think is messing us up is the MakeItMine... Im going to do the theme now and take off make it mine and see how it works
    Last edited by Mr_Boob_Burglar; 2010-11-11 at 07:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  15. #4194
    Professional anig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Fort Lauderdale Fla
    Posts
    1,440
    Thanks
    856
    Thanked 392 Times in 275 Posts

    Default wow
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Boob_Burglar View Post
    i have the same freaking problem lol... well my icons are in the right place but the phone and calender stuff dont line up when it did before... well i also upgraded to 4.0 and then downgraded back to 3.1.3

    Danny... I think that I may have figured it out lol... cause i had this theme on my iphone 3g before and it worked fine... well since i have had this them before i know it works... i have learned new thing and about new tweeks about the phone and stuff... but the thing i think is messing us up is the MakeItMine... Im going to do the theme now and take off make it mine and see how it works
    check your springjump page titles to off, maybe? your question and request you can find in pages 10-30 of this tread. Lots of good infor when it first started a mere 7-8 months ago, seems like years ago. anyway have fun.

  16. #4195
    It wasn't make it mine. Reset everything and removed it. Nothing. Yes, springjumps is set to off.

  17. #4196
    I dont know then... I just cleared out the banner and carrier that i was using for the make it mine and then i resprung the phone and made sure it was good to go then redid the whole layout with iblanks and everything and its working fine now so im really not sure

  18. #4197
    I'll give that a try. Thanks!

  19. #4198
    Alien can you pleaseee make this for iPhone 4? It's so gorgeous

  20. #4199
    i cant find five/rows in cyndia... anyone help ?

  21. #4200


    Heres my current setup

    Quote Originally Posted by saintzzz View Post
    i cant find five/rows in cyndia... anyone help ?
    Should be under fiveIrows, do a search
    Last edited by Sandman80; 2010-11-17 at 07:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 210 of 213 FirstFirst ... 110160200208209210211212 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •