Page 209 of 213 FirstFirst ... 109159199207208209210211 ... LastLast
Results 4,161 to 4,180 of 4256

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather

i have a problem see in the picture not everything is lined up my phone and calendar dont line up in box and my docked icons are cut off
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -htc-001.png  
    Last edited by artopure; 2010-10-20 at 08:31 PM.

I have a question about set up, is iBlank the only way or can GridLock be used sense they create the same effect on the springboard?

My dock icons are cut off too. Does any one know how to fix this?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 32dave View Post
    it works great haven't had any problems with Springjumps
    Have you tried a neighboring city? Be sure to only use the city and state, nothing else in this case.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebowske View Post
    I have a question about set up, is iBlank the only way or can GridLock be used sense they create the same effect on the springboard?
    Do you have enough rows setup, revert back to the first post and you'll see what you need, but make sure you have 5 rows, sounds like you don't? This also applys to you too artopure...

Quote Originally Posted by Lebowske View Post
    Gridlock works well however it is not compatible with infiniboard yet.
    Last edited by jepp376; 2010-10-22 at 03:45 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

yeah i had all the rows and everything, I tried GridLock but It kept locking my phone in safemode. So went back to Iblanks, finished the theme, tweaked a few parts of it here and there but I love it so much!

Default HTC HD2 Theme
    Call me crazy but, where do i download the theme HTC HD2? I've done everything in the tutorial but, I come to the place where it shows the theme in winterboard.
    Last edited by gpsniper; 2010-10-22 at 07:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I have the same problem as artopure. Also, my google webclip icon still shows and doesn't appear to have been skinned.

Opera icon is too big as well, and the backgrounds for each of my pages is the same as that for page 0. Help!

Hey Jephre i found the problem the theme is not made for ios4 when i downgraded to 3.1.3 all the apps lined up right and the pages backgrounds are different now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -htc-001.png   -htc-002.png   -htc-003.png  
    Last edited by artopure; 2010-10-23 at 02:48 AM.

Thanks

^This was created for iOS 3 only, that's why it does not fully work on iOS 4 out of the box.

He said hes gonna make an ios4 one

Quote Originally Posted by Mobster103 View Post
    He said hes gonna make an ios4 one
    When did he say that?

Thanks

i see where this is good for 3gs on ios4 but whT ABOUT THE 3G ON4.1

can i use iconoclasm instead of fiveirows since it doesn't work on a 4 with a 4.1 firmware?

Hey Jesu, I used iconoclasm's 5x5 layout and it works perfectly fine for me. I've gotten everything to work except for the individually themed wallpapers per page.

Quote Originally Posted by Jephre View Post
    Hey Jesu, I used iconoclasm's 5x5 layout and it works perfectly fine for me. I've gotten everything to work except for the individually themed wallpapers per page.
    ok thank you!

lol hold on... is this even compatible for an iphone 4?
    Last edited by JesuzaineOrdonez; 2010-10-26 at 07:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

No, it isn't ported to the iPhone 4, but with a bit of photoshop you can adjust the icons so it works. for the animated weather widget, I used the live animated weather widget from the iPhone 4 skins subforum.

Here's the link:
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...s-weather.html

I used this widget from that thread: iHY HD English New Version http://apple.org.hk/apple/download/file.php?id=1780

Otherwise, use the True HTC HD2 theme for the icons, but you won't have the individual wallpapers per page.

Springjumps works for 4.x now btw. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Jephre View Post
    No, it isn't ported to the iPhone 4, but with a bit of photoshop you can adjust the icons so it works. for the animated weather widget, I used the live animated weather widget from the iPhone 4 skins subforum.

Here's the link:
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...s-weather.html

I used this widget from that thread: iHY HD English New Version http://apple.org.hk/apple/download/file.php?id=1780

Otherwise, use the True HTC HD2 theme for the icons, but you won't have the individual wallpapers per page.

Springjumps works for 4.x now btw. Let me know if you have any other questions.
    are there step by step instructions on how to set this widget up? i'm not very good with all this setup stuff. is there something that i have to replace?

Thanks

3g on ios 4 ready yet, i am starving and tired. please :0)
    I am trying to get back whats going wrong is the weather Naw or animated not going to happen on ios4

getting animated weather but all the same wallpapers old story just on vacation
    Last edited by anig; 2010-10-30 at 05:24 AM.

I've also tried to get this theme working on iOS4.1, but run into the same problems as you guys. The dock icons do not line up, the weather is finnicky, and the page by page wallpapers do not work. I'll wait patiently for a iOS4 version.

Page 209 of 213 FirstFirst ... 109159199207208209210211 ... LastLast