Page 206 of 213 FirstFirst ... 106156196204205206207208 ... LastLast
Results 4,101 to 4,120 of 4256

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather

Quote Originally Posted by forsakendt View Post
    Hie Guyz..im new here..want to ask...why my weather widget still getting network error..im keep respring n reselect new themes..but still network error...plz any1 help me..im really clueless how to fix it...

thanks....
    Usually "Network Error" means just that... are you connected to the net? does Safari load up?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Simply the best analog clock I've ever seen for the iPhone. I'm gonna have fun with this one. THANKS IAN!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0153.png  

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Centauri For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2010-09-06)

Simply the best analog clock I've ever seen for the iPhone. I'm gonna have fun with this one. THANKS IAN!
    Lookin good Centauri The original version of this clock was made by someone called "Sunnycydup", this was back in January, his computer failed and he lost all his work and gave up on it, then I got it..

The Rolex one I made from scratch be dissecting a photo of the watch. Anyway, glad you like it.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-09-06 at 08:53 PM.

Thanks

Only clock I've liked enough to give up the weather. But, I've moved it to the lockscreen. That's the iDrone 2.1 slider I think.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0154.png  

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Centauri For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2010-09-07)

Quote Originally Posted by Centauri View Post
    Only clock I've liked enough to give up the weather. But, I've moved it to the lockscreen. That's the iDrone 2.1 slider I think.

Thanks again M8,
    I like your lockscreen, but you know what might make it even better? if you were to move that weather up into the sky region, then it would look like part of the whole wallpaper (well in the daytime at least) Just a thought

That said, I'm on another break soon and I might have another play with this, I'm sure we can get weather in their somewhere!
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-09-07 at 01:06 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Thanks again M8,
    I like your lockscreen, but you know what might make it even better? if you were to move that weather up into the sky region, then it would look like part of the whole wallpaper (well in the daytime at least) Just a thought

That said, I'm on another break soon and I might have another play with this, I'm sure we can get weather in their somewhere!
    Yeah I thought of moving that weather up to the top but I always have LockInfo notifications that make it halfway down the lockscreen or more, with the weather at the bottom I'll see it more often.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Centauri View Post
    Yeah I thought of moving that weather up to the top but I always have LockInfo notifications that make it halfway down the lockscreen or more, with the weather at the bottom I'll see it more often.
    This is a theme for weather that updates found in cydia (Katra's Weather V3, Thanks to Katra!), activate in winterboard. I used it on the HTC theme and now on Dusk Evo, it's cool, you can also updated it by simply toucing it. It's a lockscreen add-on, pretty cool!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.jpg  
    Last edited by jepp376; 2010-09-07 at 04:37 AM.

Hey flombs.... long time no see
    Yeah...been a while. Trying to get my new business up and running has been a headache, and haven't had much time, to play around on Modmyi.

It's good to see your finally creating a nice HTC inspired theme! Keep it up champ!

Quote Originally Posted by jepp376 View Post
    This is a theme for weather that updates found in cydia (Katra's Weather V3), activate in winterboard. I used it on the HTC theme and now on Dusk Evo, it's cool, you can also updated it by simply toucing it. It's a lockscreen add-on, pretty cool!
    oooohhhh....that's a good one! As my 3 year old would say.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.jpg  
    Last edited by flombs; 2010-09-07 at 03:52 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by jepp376 View Post
    This is a theme for weather that updates found in cydia (Katra's Weather V3), activate in winterboard. I used it on the HTC theme and now on Dusk Evo, it's cool, you can also updated it by simply toucing it. It's a lockscreen add-on, pretty cool!
    I would like to get my clock + this weather on the lockscreen but never done this before
    Any help would be appreciated... Ziggy maybe It's probably easy enough to do, I just haven't looked into it yet!

Thanks.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0367.png  
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-09-07 at 04:08 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

ziggy7 (2010-09-07)

Quote Originally Posted by flombs View Post
    Yeah...been a while. Trying to get my new business up and running has been a headache, and haven't had much time, to play around on Modmyi.

It's good to see your finally creating a nice HTC inspired theme! Keep it up champ!
    Yeah, I hear ya, I also just opened a motorbike shop in the Philippines so I know exactly what mean
    I'm in Brazil at the moment but heading to the Philippines on Thursday I hope.

Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,426 Times in 1,298 Posts

^^ wth, gonna miss ya matey
    Got your email, so there's no escaping

I'll check out about putting your clock and weather on the lockscreen today

It may be just a case of Renaming the file widget.html to LockBackground.html
    Last edited by ziggy7; 2010-09-07 at 12:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ziggy7 For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2010-09-07), eddietah (2010-09-08)

Thanks

Something is wrong with the weather. It's 9:30pm here in Singapore but it's show partly sunny

Quote Originally Posted by eddietah View Post
    Something is wrong with the weather. It's 9:30pm here in Singapore but it's show partly sunny
    Re-Spring?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

eddietah (2010-09-07)

Thanks

Re-Spring?
    I have already re-spring almost 5 times

Default iphone 4 antenna problem
    @ Eddietah - I don't think it's your widget, it's probably the accuweather scource (or whatever name it is), Yahoo weather is a lot more accurate in my opinion.

Regarding the iphone 4 reception problem, I was going to get one next week & now I hear about this problem, seemingly if you touch the bottom corner of the phone (the antenna) you lose the signal!! Now I read that apple will give all iphone 4 owners a free rubber/plastic case! And they are telling you how to & how not to hold the phone!! I can't believe it, maybe I will wait for the iphone 4S Not sure what can be done about this , some people are even putting duck tape over the antenna!!! I really wanted to get one but this news makes me think twice!
    Of coarse Bill Gates is loving this, now advertising that his new OS phones can be touched anywhere you want

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

eddietah (2010-09-08), ziggy7 (2010-09-07)

How ridiculous is that?! You can touch the phone here, here, and here, but not here!

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman80 View Post
    How ridiculous is that?! You can touch the phone here, here, and here, but not here!
    Yeah, when (if) I get mine, if I don't like the free case, maybe I will ask for a free roll of "Duck Tape"

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

eddietah (2010-09-08), ziggy7 (2010-09-07)

Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,426 Times in 1,298 Posts

^^ lol

26. The Following User Says Thank You to ziggy7 For This Useful Post:

eddietah (2010-09-08)

Thanks

Yeah, when (if) I get mine, if I don't like the free case, maybe I will ask for a free roll of "Duck Tape"
    There is also a case-like add-on that looks like tape that only goes around the entire phone antenna and it doesn't look bad, it does the trick. None the less Apple needs to fix that, that's crazy considering how much you pay for the phone never mind the service rate.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jepp376 For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2010-09-08), eddietah (2010-09-08)

Thanks

@ Eddietah - I don't think it's your widget, it's probably the accuweather scource (or whatever name it is), Yahoo weather is a lot more accurate in my opinion.

Regarding the iphone 4 reception problem, I was going to get one next week & now I hear about this problem, seemingly if you touch the bottom corner of the phone (the antenna) you lose the signal!! Now I read that apple will give all iphone 4 owners a free rubber/plastic case! And they are telling you how to & how not to hold the phone!! I can't believe it, maybe I will wait for the iphone 4S Not sure what can be done about this , some people are even putting duck tape over the antenna!!! I really wanted to get one but this news makes me think twice!
    Of coarse Bill Gates is loving this, now advertising that his new OS phones can be touched anywhere you want
    I did try to use yahooWeather but the problem is the H and L temperature display wouldn't come out it's empty

My new weather lockscreen the background image change automatically according to the weather

When night time come background image auto update by itself

Light touch to slide up the lockscreen and all this come out

I like your idea
    Last edited by eddietah; 2010-09-08 at 02:45 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

30. The Following User Says Thank You to eddietah For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2010-09-08)

Page 206 of 213 FirstFirst ... 106156196204205206207208 ... LastLast