Page 193 of 213 FirstFirst ... 93143183191192193194195203 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,860 of 4256

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather

Quote Originally Posted by eddietah View Post
    Thanks for your speedy reply and all your kindest help love you very much

Thanks for this I'm sure it will be a real help for everyone here
    now my clock and location and temp dont work?

Quote Originally Posted by robertmoore208 View Post
    now my clock and location and temp dont work?
    I think we need a screen shot of your set-up in Winterboard to help you get this fixed, in the mean time try re-downloading the theme, there has been some people getting a corrupted zip.

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy7 View Post
    Actually..i got a feeling it's a she not an he
    But of course i could be wrong

Jealous..no no, i admire your mods, you know that
    Cheers Ziggy,
    I have a question for you, I want to change my lock screen when the phone is charging instead of the plain black one, do you know where this background is? The one behind the battery.

How about it Eddie.... are you male or female? Edward or Edwina
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-08-23 at 10:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    I think we need a screen shot of your set-up in Winterboard to help you get this fixed, in the mean time try re-downloading the theme, there has been some people getting a corrupted zip.

Cheers Ziggy,
    I have a question for you, I want to change my lock screen when the phone is charging instead of the plain black one, do you know where this background is? The one behind the battery.

how do i post a pic of my weatherboard

Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,428 Times in 1,298 Posts

Cheers Ziggy,

Wow..now thats a tough question lol
    Was searching google and found this but not sure if it works well?!?

currently there is no way to change the wallpaper on the batter charging screen. Believe me i looked. there was a program called FrostBite that allowed this. you can google it but i dont know if you can still get it.

i believe the batter reflection is part of the OS. FrostBite also allowed you to remove this feature.

good luck and please post anything you find on this matter. a lot of users had the same questions you did

Actually i'd really like to know if this works or not
    Attached Files Attached Files

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ziggy7 For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2010-08-23), jepp376 (2010-08-23)

I got 2 problems , first I cant get the f*ching settings icon to work . I did enable the " Setting Page Icons " in winterboard and still it doesnt work . And my 2rd problem is that when I press the icon in the dock for example Apps and then Games the black square around home doesnt change to the one I pressed . So anyone can plz help me I try to fix this for some days =(

Ps. Sorry for my English
    Last edited by Terecius; 2010-08-23 at 11:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by robertmoore208 View Post
    how do i post a pic of my weatherboard
    Go to WinterBoard on your phone, slide down so we can see the HTC themes, hold down the home button and press the power button to take a screenshot, connect your phone to your PC to transfer the screenshot to your computer.
    Open a post here, go to "Manage attachments", click on "Choose file", browse to the screenshot on your PC and double click on it, then select "Upload files.
    Wait till the upload has completed, write "Here is my Winterboard Set-up", then post it.

Quote Originally Posted by Terecius View Post
    I cant get the f*cking Settings icons to work =( So my icons dont change like it should , I did enaible the " Setting Page Icons " in winterboard and still it doesnt work .. So can plz anyone help me ?
    I dont do it that way... On you PC, open the settings page icons folder, find the icons for the programs you have in your settings page on your phone, put these icons into the HTC HD2 Theme.theme/icons folder on your phone replacing the original ones. Respring...Calm down..

As for the dock... thats the way this theme is, there are options though.. to complex to post here but they have been discussed earlier in this thread, try searching this thread for "Dock" or "Dock icons" or something like that for you answers.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-08-23 at 11:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

Terecius (2010-08-23)

Go to WinterBoard on your phone, slide down so we can see the HTC themes, hold down the home button and press the power button to take a screenshot, connect your phone to your PC to transfer the screenshot to your computer.
    Open a post here, go to "Manage attachments", click on "Choose file", browse to the screenshot on your PC and double click on it, then select "Upload files.
    Wait till the upload has completed, write "Here is my Winterboard Set-up", then post it.

I dont do it that way... On you PC, open the settings page icons folder, find the icons for the programs you have in your settings page on your phone, put these icons into the HTC HD2 Theme.theme/icons folder on your phone replacing the original ones. Respring...Calm down..

As for the dock... thats the way this theme is, there are options though.. to complex to post here but they have been discussed earlier in this thread, try searching this thread for "Dock" or "Dock icons" or something like that for you answers.

I love you haha thx m8

Btw is there anyway to do the same thing with more icons ?
    Last edited by Terecius; 2010-08-23 at 11:52 PM.

I love you haha thx m8

Btw is there anyway to do the same thing with more icons ?
    If you have Photoshop I can give you the PSD file for the settings icons, if not there has been a lot posted in this thread so I'm afraid it's back to searching! The problem is if someone has posted something like an icon on these boards he cannot re-post it later, this is just the way the forum works!

Which icons were you looking for specifically?
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-08-24 at 12:57 AM.

has anyone gotten this on to the iPhone 4?

Wow..now thats a tough question lol
    Was searching google and found this but not sure if it works well?!?

currently there is no way to change the wallpaper on the batter charging screen. Believe me i looked. there was a program called FrostBite that allowed this. you can google it but i dont know if you can still get it.

i believe the batter reflection is part of the OS. FrostBite also allowed you to remove this feature.

good luck and please post anything you find on this matter. a lot of users had the same questions you did

Actually i'd really like to know if this works or not
    It works perfect on 3.1.3 Thanks a bunch for this Ziggy

EDIT:... SORRY ZIGGY, I just noticed you uploaded a beta , I didn't use your beta, I used this one (attached). And incase you want this background.....

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -batterybackground.png   -img_0311.png  
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-08-24 at 01:51 AM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

ziggy7 (2010-08-24)

Thanks

serious??
    I can't see the screenie

beta aye..it was just the first one I saw
    Last edited by ziggy7; 2010-08-24 at 01:27 AM.

serious??
    I can't see the screenie

beta aye..it was just the first one I saw
    Try refreshing the page... I was busy editing it (adding the wallpaper)

Thanks

Oh ok Ian..I'm on my phone lol

I see the Wallpaper now but does it work with the battery at the same time?

Oh ok Ian..I'm on my phone lol

I see the Wallpaper now but does it work with the battery at the same time?
    OOPS...My bad... Screen shot is working now. Yes, all works the way it should. Thanks again.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-08-24 at 01:50 AM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

ziggy7 (2010-08-24)

Thanks

no problem Ian..anytime.
    Wow!! that looks soooo cool!! really nice

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ziggy7 For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2010-08-24)

If you have Photoshop I can give you the PSD file for the settings icons, if not there has been a lot posted in this thread so I'm afraid it's back to searching! The problem is if someone has posted something like an icon on these boards he cannot re-post it later, this is just the way the forum works!

Which icons were you looking for specifically?

Terminal , Rock , Fontswap , Categories , Backgrounder , Lockdown ^^ and no I dont have Photoshop

Thanks

Terminal , Rock , Fontswap , Categories , Backgrounder , Lockdown ^^ and no I dont have Photoshop
    Here you go, let me know how you make out?
    Attached Images Attached Images        

Thanks

Hi, I would deeply appreciated if some kind hearted soul can help me to change the biteSMS icon cos I want to put it the main page instead of Facebook but it's too small. Btw, it for the left side one. Thanks in advance.....
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by eddietah; 2010-08-24 at 04:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jepp376 View Post
    Here you go, let me know how you make out?
    Thank you ^^ but I was looking for this icons in " settings " style with description and so on

I only have two.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

Terecius (2010-08-24)

Page 193 of 213 FirstFirst ... 93143183191192193194195203 ... LastLast