Page 183 of 213 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183184185193 ... LastLast
Results 3,641 to 3,660 of 4256

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather

  1. #3641
    why dont you download the theme and extract them from the icon folder?

  2. #3642
    Could you explain more about what your trying to say. If you don't know where the the pmg files are here is the full location. shh or use ifile and go to /var/stash/themes.<whatever>/ true htc hd2 theme.theme/icons look around I there should fin. Phone.png/Camera.png

    Alien1974 your theme is great and no problem for me to make it compatible with the iPod touch infact I am using it right with the 3GS theme with no lag. Guick note I have an IPod Touch 3G on 3.1.3
    Last edited by Grekaal; 2010-07-25 at 01:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  3. #3643
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Westside83uk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    285
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 24 Times in 20 Posts

    im just lookin for bigger icons like he facebook one etc

    need like mail and email and possibly few more

    is there any psds for this ?

  4. #3644
    I'm sorry but you can request them but no icon set sorry.

  5. #3645
    i made both the sms and email icons into large icons. but i've only got the centre large icon as a .psd file. but the icons are easy enough to make. just stretch the small icon to the size of the large icon. and thats basically it. there are a few other things you need to do if you want to really personalise the icons. but im sure you'll figure that out if you really want to. just remember, that the icons on the left and right are off set to one side.

    below is a pic of my home screen. and in there, you can see how my icons look and where i have placed them. i have attached the sms and mail icons and the centre icon .psd file. feel free to use them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -mail.png   -messages.png  
    Attached Images Attached Images

  6. #3646
    I Tweak Things jepp376's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    /private/var/stash/Boston
    Posts
    848
    Thanks
    651
    Thanked 704 Times in 417 Posts

    Perfect Ian, exactley what I was looking for, thank you!

  7. #3647
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    How'd Alien get the box to appear around the category? Like when he was on the internet page and the was a box around the internet icon.

  8. #3648
    hi was wondering if anyone knew where i could get more icons that are like the ones in the htc HD2 theme that are in the extra settings menu? I have some apps like ifile and others that dont have an icon for like that of the other in the optional settings page that is listed. Or if anyone could tell whats a good program to use to make them. thanks

    Last edited by frosr6; 2010-07-29 at 06:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  9. #3649
    Quote Originally Posted by frosr6 View Post
    hi was wondering if anyone knew where i could get more icons that are like the ones in the htc HD2 theme that are in the extra settings menu? I have some apps like ifile and others that dont have an icon for like that of the other in the optional settings page that is listed. Or if anyone could tell whats a good program to use to make them. thanks

    if you look in the settings icon folder, alien has kindly left us a .psd file. so that we can make our own settings icons. i too have made an ifile icon. its easy to do and shouldnt take more than five min to make.

  10. #3650
    this theme will work on ios 4.0?

  11. #3651
    what program do you use? i tried paint and hornil but will they will not open the file. I know photoshop will but do not want to buy it. thanks for the reply

  12. #3652
    Quote Originally Posted by frosr6 View Post
    what program do you use? i tried paint and hornil but will they will not open the file. I know photoshop will but do not want to buy it. thanks for the reply
    as far as im aware, you can only open .psd files with photoshop. you might be able to open it with another adobe viewer. google it. but you can download photoshop from any good warez site for free. pm me if you want some good sites.

  13. #3653
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Hunchkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Reading, PA
    Posts
    671
    Thanks
    603
    Thanked 426 Times in 252 Posts

    Can someone please tell me how do I get my setting screen to look exactly like the one shown above that mimics the settings pages on HTC...I have tried everything and have my theme exactly working but don't know how to do the settings like above picture...Please help and explain!!!

  14. #3654
    Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    2,825
    Thanks
    4,613
    Thanked 2,428 Times in 1,298 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunchkey View Post
    Can someone please tell me how do I get my setting screen to look exactly like the one shown above that mimics the settings pages on HTC...I have tried everything and have my theme exactly working but don't know how to do the settings like above picture...Please help and explain!!!
    Aye sure...

    Blank blank App Blank blank

    do that as many times for as many Apps you want


    Take the Setting icons you want to use out of the 'Settings Page Icons and PSD' folder and put them in your main theme icons folder


    Respring.
    Last edited by ziggy7; 2010-07-29 at 06:58 PM.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to ziggy7 For This Useful Post:

    jsonly (2010-07-30)

  16. #3655
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggy7 View Post
    Aye sure...

    Blank blank App Blank blank

    do that as many times for as many Apps you want


    Take the Setting icons you want to use out of the 'Settings Page Icons and PSD' folder and put them in your main theme icons folder


    Respring.
    Thank you SO MUCH. Does anyone have any more icons for other Cydia apps like Backgrounder, Makeitmine, and Rename?
    Last edited by jsonly; 2010-07-29 at 07:13 PM.

  17. #3656
    Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    2,825
    Thanks
    4,613
    Thanked 2,428 Times in 1,298 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jsonly View Post
    Thank you SO MUCH. Does anyone have any more icons for other Cydia apps like Backgrounder, Makeitmine, and Rename?
    PM me your Email...got some HTC Mods for you

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ziggy7 For This Useful Post:

    frosr6 (2010-07-30), jsonly (2010-07-30)

  19. #3657
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    I did. Although I've tried making them though it's no use cuz I can't find the right font.

  20. #3658
    Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    2,825
    Thanks
    4,613
    Thanked 2,428 Times in 1,298 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jsonly View Post
    I did. Although I've tried making them though it's no use cuz I can't find the right font.
    Just make the icon..black and white and resize it smaller to go inside the icon on the settings psd

    Image, adjustments, black and white.. in Photoshop


    + Learn how to hit the 'thanks' button

    Edit:

    The right Font for the Settings Icon is as follows...

    Title Header: Ariel Regular 26.66pt
    Subtitle Header: Ariel Regular 15pt
    Last edited by ziggy7; 2010-07-29 at 08:28 PM.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to ziggy7 For This Useful Post:

    jsonly (2010-07-30)

  22. #3659
    can someone give me the file to get the weather for new york, cause i cant get it to work, nothing shows up and theres just a box with a question mark

  23. #3660
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Hunchkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Reading, PA
    Posts
    671
    Thanks
    603
    Thanked 426 Times in 252 Posts

    Hello again but I am still having troulbe getting my settings screen to look exactly like it is in the instuctions above...I am a newbie and don't understand how to get to the setting folder and psd thing and put it into the main theme folder??? I am using ifile to do stuff and WinSCP just in case for anything...Please can somebody just work with me and tell me how to it step by step...I am stuck at where you say, "[B][I]Take the Setting icons you want to use out of the 'Settings Page Icons and PSD' folder and put them in your main theme icons folder"...Please help!!

Page 183 of 213 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183184185193 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •