Page 181 of 213 FirstFirst ... 81131171179180181182183191 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,620 of 4256

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather

Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,975 Times in 1,579 Posts

^^^
    be shure to check DUSK,it surpass this one.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ALIEN1974 For This Useful Post:

jepp376 (2010-07-14)

Is there a way to manually update the weather?

Thanks

This theme is insane, great job Alien. One question, I have tried everything and still can't seem to get the weather to work at all. I have a 3GS, thanks.
    Last edited by jepp376; 2010-07-14 at 06:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by centerline View Post
    Is there a way to manually update the weather?
    Yes, just respring...

Quote Originally Posted by jepp376 View Post
    This theme is insane, great job Alien. One question, I have tried everything and still can't seem to get the weather to work at all. I have a 3GS, thanks.
    Head over here the link below, they will help you setup the weather...

http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...-pewter-3.html
    Last edited by idsil; 2010-07-14 at 09:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to idsil For This Useful Post:

ALIEN1974 (2010-07-14), jepp376 (2010-07-14)

Thanks

I finally got the weather to work but only after re-booting/re-springing it about 20 times, any idea why that has to happen? If I re-spring out of the blue I lose the weather again, weird?

Is there anyone who can make a large iReal icon for the home page, and a small Facebook and small opera icons, much appreciated!

I just figured it out, I had a Rock extension preventing it from working properly.......
    Last edited by jepp376; 2010-07-15 at 04:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

how to set page icons and psd iphone
    at the moment im trying to put the [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather on my iphone but im having problems getting the special page to mimic the settings pages on HTC can anyone help?
    dont you hate it when someones signature looks like someones post?

what a game

Excellent Theme.

I'm pretty savvy with these things but have an issue. I am getting a "?" on my weather screen. Moreover, my screen looks exactly like yours as far as apps (weather, AviWeather and World Weather) and even though I get the animation I don't get a sun/moon. I have in the past but still get the "?" always on top.

Screenshot is attached.

http://a.imageshack.us/img690/6084/photoxby.jpg

PS - I have re-springed many times and my connection is perfect. All weather apps are functioning fine so im confused.
    Last edited by applerulez; 2010-07-14 at 07:03 PM.

Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,426 Times in 1,298 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by applerulez View Post
    Excellent Theme.

I'm pretty savvy with these things but have an issue. I am getting a "?" on my weather screen. Moreover, my screen looks exactly like yours as far as apps (weather, AviWeather and World Weather) and even though I get the animation I don't get a sun/moon. I have in the past but still get the "?" always on top.

Screenshot is attached.

http://a.imageshack.us/img690/6084/photoxby.jpg
    Have you tried a respring??

Yes I sure have. I respring a lot to make sure. I even do a reboot to clear any hanging temps in the dir's.

Alas, no workie. Been hitting at this for a while now but I will keep plugging away. Still no fix and am completely confused. I do bring up aniweather when i select off the main screen and animation and weather is right on the money.

Not sure what is going on. /shrug

Thanks

Yes I sure have. I respring a lot to make sure. I even do a reboot to clear any hanging temps in the dir's.

Alas, no workie. Been hitting at this for a while now but I will keep plugging away. Still no fix and am completely confused. I do bring up aniweather when i select off the main screen and animation and weather is right on the money.

Have you tried using the yahooWeather source..just to test out?

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy7 View Post
    Have you tried using the yahooWeather source..just to test out?
    thats the only one that works for me. i've tried a few others that i already have installed on the phone, and they didn't work for me. so went back to the yahoo one.

if your not sure which one that is, it's the one thats pre-installed onto your phone.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to oldgit9 For This Useful Post:

applerulez (2010-07-15)

Thanks

Try this..

yahooWeather source and js
    Attached Files Attached Files

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ziggy7 For This Useful Post:

applerulez (2010-07-15)

I will surely give that a try! I haven't had to in the past but stranger things have happened!

Thanks for all the help and will revert once tested

Cheers!

Thanks

Is it possible to have the thunder active at the same time as the animated weather on a 3GS, I can't seem to get the two to work together, it's one or the other? When I activate the animated weather in 3GS and the thunderstorms, the thunderstorms do not fully show, they show behind the clock, any suggestions?

Does anyone get the white box outline on the screen like mine? (around the weather area only)

Update: Interesting. I get the moon on the screen but during the day I don't get the sun. I still the "?" on the screen as well on top of the moon. This happened last night as well.

Weird.

Thanks

applerulez..looks like you have two weather sources running at the same time!

Ziggy,

I thought that myself so I re-checked and it's one source. I am still fiddling with it but i'm at the point of overwriting the files on the device a folder at a time and seeing what happens.

Not giving up yet

from what i can remember when i set up my home page, the extra weather apps conflicted with each other. i set up my home page just as the pic in the guide (see below). but instead of having the weather icon in the centre and on the right, i replaced them with a blank icon and i only had the yahoo weather on the left. my weather has worked fine ever since.

Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,975 Times in 1,579 Posts

ADDED MORE CLOCKS TO THE COLLECTION OF:

http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...locktopia.html

LIKE THIS ONE

GO HERE TO DOWNLOAD THEM:http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...locktopia.html

Ziggy/Oldgit,

Interesting. So I think I am making headway. I am noticing that certain weather conditions cause me to get the error.

For instance, all "clear" conditions work fine (sun, moon, etc.) Anything with other types of weather get me the error on the screen. Is that due to overlapping weather icons or something else? I use all 3 weather icons.

This is obviously an issue with HD2 NAW. These issues disappear when I disable that theme. Not sure how to progress knowing that fact.
    Last edited by applerulez; 2010-07-15 at 09:08 PM.

Page 181 of 213 FirstFirst ... 81131171179180181182183191 ... LastLast