Page 178 of 213 FirstFirst ... 78128168176177178179180188 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,560 of 4256

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather

Hi all,

Can someone assist me with configuring the city/weather field?

I live in London,UK and have been trying to change the var locale field in the 'Configure Me' file to no avail.

Whatever I try I get the following message: 'Initializing Weather Loading'.

I have so far tried the following already without success:

var locale = 'UKXX0085'
    var locale = 'London, United Kingdom'
    var locale = 'London, England, United Kingdom'

I have resprung several times and have Internet connection on my phone before anyone asks.

Can anyone help?

Thanks.

Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,428 Times in 1,298 Posts

Try...
    London, England

Still doesn't work unfortunately

Thanks

I assume your using accuweather...right?

If you are using accuweather then use your actual town then England
    Last edited by ziggy7; 2010-06-27 at 02:03 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

O.k weird, 'London, UK' does work and so it should do as I have configured it that way in the past for LockInfo. Anyway, I rebooted my iPhone and all is good for some strange reason.

Btw 'Westminster, England' also works too

Thanks for your help ziggy!!

Thanks

no worries dude

Hey sorry if it's been answered already but are there plans to make this iOS 4 capable? Or is it already? Thanks

Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,975 Times in 1,579 Posts

This theme still rocking,eaven that DUSK surpass this.Thanks people,you are the ones that made this one of the greatest themes out there...wao,237 pages.
    Still,I do recomend that you try DUSK.

No iOs4 yet,thst firmware cat be fully themed,and the Cydia apps requiered for this theme and others theme arnt working yet.

(NOTE:I created this theme in firmware 3.1.3,I wont update to iOS4 untill all Cydia apps requiered for this theme are fully working,untill that happens,this theme will be only compatible for 3.1.3.
    I wont lose great Cydia apps like MyWi,Safari Download Manager,Infiniboard and springjumps just to have folders and multitasking,I dont need them.Also,Winterboard isnt fully working with iOS4,if those things never get working for new firmware,I will never update.But I will get an iPhone 4 and make themes for it once is JB and themeable)
    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 2010-06-27 at 03:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Default Iphone themes
    I love the themes, True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather and Dusk and other themes on Modmyi and cydia. I brought a few of them but could not figure out how to set them up properly and ended up deleting theme. Someone needs to make a progam that will automatically set up everything for use novice. If they do there sales will go up. **** I would take my phone to someone to install and set-up "True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather"

i like this theme very much i just hate moving things around

Quote Originally Posted by ALIEN1974 View Post
    This theme still rocking,eaven that DUSK surpass this.Thanks people,you are the ones that made this one of the greatest themes out there...wao,237 pages.
    Still,I do recomend that you try DUSK.

No iOs4 yet,thst firmware cat be fully themed,and the Cydia apps requiered for this theme and others theme arnt working yet.

(NOTE:I created this theme in firmware 3.1.3,I wont update to iOS4 untill all Cydia apps requiered for this theme are fully working,untill that happens,this theme will be only compatible for 3.1.3.
    I wont lose great Cydia apps like MyWi,Safari Download Manager,Infiniboard and springjumps just to have folders and multitasking,I dont need them.Also,Winterboard isnt fully working with iOS4,if those things never get working for new firmware,I will never update.But I will get an iPhone 4 and make themes for it once is JB and themeable)
    I know thats right! I accidentally upgraded, now I am trying to figure how out to downgrade back to 3.1.2 or 3, i can downgrade, but my phone does not have service when downgrading, and forget trying to restore from a backup, itunes says software is too old to restore!! Love the theme and miss it dearly Alien!

silly question but will this work on iphone 2g?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    animations work for iphone 2G, i just completed installation and it works perfect

i need helpppppppp where is the download link for this theme??? All i see is the plugin link???

does this lag on iphone 2g?

Default I have a lot of issue!
    Hello,

I just try this nice theme.
    I have no refresh ok for lockscreen battery ( 55% insteed of 52%).
    I have in winterboard NAW first, AW 3GS second and Theme third.
    After this settings and respring is working ok ..since i open any applications on my 3gs.
    After that...the clock and animations for wheather is freezing like in pictures below.
    Respring with sbsettings don.t work... to make it run again.
    It must to put AW 3GS off in winterboard..respring...put it on again...and respring again to work.
    If i use only NAW theme( no animation) don't refresh at all..and even status bar clock is freezing until i click on apple clock applications( after that, htc clock of theme ht is steel freezing and the status bar clock working ok).

It is a nightmare.
    Any help? I can not find any tips in so many pages...

Thanks,
    Nicos

PS. Only 3g theme is working ok on my device - with no freezing for clock or animated weather.
    PSS. I have iphone 3GS.
    PSSS. Bad news...even 3g theme is freezing after a while..animated weather and clock
    This is happen on 3g good signal and wifi good signal too!!!
    Last edited by vectranos; 2010-07-01 at 01:44 PM. Reason: More info

Quote Originally Posted by sacking23 View Post
    Here's my setup so far...Thinking about making a Droid Incredible Mod

Any chance of getting these three big icons in a psd format, because I tried to save them earlier in the thread, but I can't get them to look right. Can't get the transperency right or alignment...

Thanks in advance!

Hi I have been using this theme for a while and it looks really nice. Now, all of a sudden the date now started showing up on the clock. I know there have already been posts about this I think I saw like 3 posts about this same problem after about 2 hours of searching, but the only "solution" I found was temporary and it was to respring your device... no help. Sorry about reposting this but I really want to get rid of it.
    Thank you here is a screenshot.

Livin the iPhone Life deathbybunnies6's Avatar
    Thanks

most amazing. this theme belongs in the theme of the week thread. if there was a theme of the year, this would dominate all of them
    My Themes

HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation

love this theme. thanks especially to alien for making it and thanks to ian for the icons etc. it took me a bit to install it correctly. as im a noob when it comes to this sort of thing. but i did manage to get it working correctly.

but i have now come across a big problem. basically, i downloaded a new game using "**********". it downloaded ok. and it installed ok....so i thought...ever since i installed the game, my phone is useless when running any theme. it's now so slow i can't run the theme and it wont let me access to anything. no apps, no winterboard, no contacts, nothing. after a bit of time, the phone then goes into the "safe mode" (see pic below for the message). it states that "the SprinBoard has just crashed". only when i press "OK", i can then use the phone with basic functions. most of my app etc. (including winterboard) are no longer available. and when the phone is locked. when i press a button to unlock it, i get a new lock screen with a sad looking iPhone with the codes 0000000F and 00000003 below it (see pic below).

please can someone help me fix this. i don't want to restore my iPhone from a back-up. as i didn't do one recently and im afraid that i will loose something important.

phone and theme specs:-
    3gS on 3.1.3 with spirit jailbrake.
    main HTC theme. with personal sms and mail icons on the home screen (didn't get a chance to take screen shot). ian's dock icons.
    i did try and change the background to ian's. but i went back to the original in the end.

thanks in advanced if anyone can help me.

Page 178 of 213 FirstFirst ... 78128168176177178179180188 ... LastLast