Page 177 of 213 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178179187 ... LastLast
Results 3,521 to 3,540 of 4256

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather

"Yes, I jailbreak"
    Thanks

Is there anyway to use the dock from Dusk with this theme? I thought I saw someone used it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by itr2sti View Post
    Is there anyway to use the dock from Dusk with this theme? I thought I saw someone used it.
    Yes the dock actually works identically you just need to copy over the appropriate pages.
    Its nice to hit the Thanks Button if you have been helped!

Default Important For Theme Lovers
    Do you keep moving your apps around and stuffing up your designs then look at this......

I have came across an app from cydia that stops you accidently moving your apps or black icons and then messing up your page designs...all you have to do is

Go into Cydia
    and search "springlocker"
    install it

Cheers

Shatrappz

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Default Rock App on settings page
    How do I fix the Rock App?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -f4110a48.jpg  

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Knique View Post
    How do I fix the Rock App?
    Did you download it from the thread? It looks like you right clicked on it and went save as rather than opening it up in a new page and then saving the image.

Can anyone help me with my home page problem on how to get calender and phone aligned correctly because i have five/rows installed, hide behind clock on off, and page titles on off yet its still like this.

and another problem im having is that i can't get the fourth page installed and put the "Settings Page Icons and PSD" file turned on in winterboard yet its still didn't change. Can anyone please help me with these problems I've been trying to fix them for the past 2 days
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0159.png   -img_0160.png   -img_0161.png  

Quote Originally Posted by Mettag View Post
    Can you post the email and SMS icons you are using?
    Have been looking for those two icon in the 2 line text throughout this whole thread! I jumped up when I saw yours!
    Sorry for late reply. Here it is if you still need it.
    [IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Just something I can up with and still have weather animations. Love this theme .

[IMG][/IMG]

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by angrysake View Post
    Can anyone help me with my home page problem on how to get calender and phone aligned correctly because i have five/rows installed, hide behind clock on off, and page titles on off yet its still like this.
    Turn off Page Titles in SpringJumps > General

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Obitron For This Useful Post:

angrysake (2010-06-21)

Oh i fixed the frist problem all i had to do is remove shrink but i still can't fix the second one where the 4th page isn't showing up properly

Oh i fixed the frist problem all i had to do is remove shrink but i still can't fix the second one where the 4th page isn't showing up properly
    Go into the settings & psd folder, find the ones you want, copy to icons folder. You will have to delete or rename originals.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dlwig For This Useful Post:

angrysake (2010-06-21)

Quote Originally Posted by dlwig View Post
    Go into the settings & psd folder, find the ones you want, copy to icons folder. You will have to delete or rename originals.
    It worked!!! thanks you so much

It worked!!! thanks you so much
    NP. Enjoy! Passiple made some more a few pages back that you may want. Check 'em out.
    Last edited by dlwig; 2010-06-21 at 05:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sprak74 View Post
    Sorry for late reply. Here it is if you still need it.
    [IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Just something I can up with and still have weather animations. Love this theme .

[IMG][/IMG]
    just wondering if you would like to share the bottom htc menu icons they look awesome

16. The Following User Says Thank You to shatrappz For This Useful Post:

hawkeye999 (2010-07-01)

Hey has anyone heard that none of the current themes or anything associated with 3.1.2 or 3.1.3 will work with 4.0??? heard this from a very reliable source

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman80 View Post
    Hey has anyone heard that none of the current themes or anything associated with 3.1.2 or 3.1.3 will work with 4.0??? heard this from a very reliable source
    Its not the themes that are the issue its Winterboard. It has not been upgraded to 4.0 yet and when it is installed it crashes the springboard.

I have two very small problems that I'm hoping someone can help me with. I have my stock iPhone weather app and it's invisible like it's supposed to be. But I have another weather app called "WeatherEye" on the right side of the screen and the icon for that app shows up right through the temperature. How do I make that icon invisible?

Also, my clock icon isn't invisible, it shows up as well. How do I fix that? I can move both icons off the page and it works perfectly, but then I can't just click on the time on the home screen to pull up my clock?

Any ideas? Also, does Categories use a lot less memory than springjumps? If so, I'll probably mod it slightly so that I can use Categories instead of springjumps. I love this theme, but it's a resource hog.

Quote Originally Posted by shaner82 View Post
    I have two very small problems that I'm hoping someone can help me with. I have my stock iPhone weather app and it's invisible like it's supposed to be. But I have another weather app called "WeatherEye" on the right side of the screen and the icon for that app shows up right through the temperature. How do I make that icon invisible?

Also, my clock icon isn't invisible, it shows up as well. How do I fix that? I can move both icons off the page and it works perfectly, but then I can't just click on the time on the home screen to pull up my clock?

Any ideas? Also, does Categories use a lot less memory than springjumps? If so, I'll probably mod it slightly so that I can use Categories instead of springjumps. I love this theme, but it's a resource hog.

Rename weatheye to aniweather or just don't use it.
    Are you using the standard iphone clock? If so, I don't know about that one. Try and send Alien a PM.
    And he may also know about the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Obitron View Post
    Its not the themes that are the issue its Winterboard. It has not been upgraded to 4.0 yet and when it is installed it crashes the springboard.
    I was told that about 70 percent of the names of the ui images have changed, and by looking in ifile you can see that they have. How will this affect the current themes?

I can't seem to get the black box to show up on seperate dock icons when I tap them. It just shows on the home button.

How do I get it like this

I double checked everything but I'm stumped.

Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,428 Times in 1,298 Posts

mech..that was changed because when scrolling in infiniboard the icons would mess up the dock icons..if you want that option to show the box on every dock icon you pick then you will need the original HTC Theme before that was changed....it was posted, you'll have to search for it...if you cant find it then pm me i might still have it

Page 177 of 213 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178179187 ... LastLast