Page 172 of 213 FirstFirst ... 72122162170171172173174182 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,440 of 4256

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather

alien... or anyone that might know the answer to this... ive had the theme installed now for 2 days.. and it works awesome.. my question is is there a way to change what weather program it uses to update.. bc in my area when its raining i can only get the thunderstorm animation or the cloudy one.. but its clearly raining it *** off.. and im not sure if its the theme. but im thinking its the weather program itself.. i was waiting all day for it to pour just to check the animation out.. but ive gone thru almost every page in here and i cant find anything about it.. im running a 3gs phone 3.1.3firmware everything else works perfectly.. thats why im thinking its NOT the theme..

-thnx

Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,428 Times in 1,298 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by prettyrick View Post
    alien... or anyone that might know the answer to this... ive had the theme installed now for 2 days.. and it works awesome.. my question is is there a way to change what weather program it uses to update.. bc in my area when its raining i can only get the thunderstorm animation or the cloudy one.. but its clearly raining it *** off.. and im not sure if its the theme. but im thinking its the weather program itself.. i was waiting all day for it to pour just to check the animation out.. but ive gone thru almost every page in here and i cant find anything about it.. im running a 3gs phone 3.1.3firmware everything else works perfectly.. thats why im thinking its NOT the theme..

-thnx
    i assume your using accuweather..if you are then its not very Accurate i'm afraid and changing to yahoo weather if you can, i haven't done it so i don't know but you won't get the high's and lows.

im just using the one on my phone.. but can i use the weather channel one or just one that i like more?? ive gotten all the animations but the rain one..

Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,428 Times in 1,298 Posts

im just using the one on my phone.. but can i use the weather channel one or just one that i like more?? ive gotten all the animations but the rain one..

the only sources that are in the theme are accuweather which it uses as default and is known to be not that accurate, and there's yahoo.

Not sure about adding others tho.

Check the spelling of the 3gs weather icons in the theme folder, make sure there correct.

Just a few more...Groups (L&R) and Mail (Center)...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -groups-lh-.png   -groups-rh-.png   -mail-c-.png  
    Last edited by pasipple; 2010-06-06 at 01:43 AM.
    32GB iPhone 3Gs Black, JB @ v3.1.3
    15" MacBook Pro, 3.06GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB 7200RPM HD, Mac OS X v10.6.3
    38°40'20"N 121°09'28"W

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shatrappz View Post
    Hey can i ask if you can share the clock icons the digital look there awesome
    You can donate and get the beta now and full version later or you can wait and get the free version later but which will have limited functionality.

-thnx
    Yes, accuweather is appalling. I am using the new theme which uses Yahoo and it has been pretty spot on.
    Last edited by Obitron; 2010-06-06 at 03:17 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Its nice to hit the Thanks Button if you have been helped!

wheres the new theme?? bc i just had to add accuweather.. the only weather app i was using was yahoo.. but i couldnt really tell what the actual conditions were.. also i have the 3gs rain and wiper plugin should this b checked in winterboard.. i thought i read that it was only for show purposes so i did not have it checked...

Thanks

wheres the new theme?? bc i just had to add accuweather.. the only weather app i was using was yahoo.. but i couldnt really tell what the actual conditions were.. also i have the 3gs rain and wiper plugin should this b checked in winterboard.. i thought i read that it was only for show purposes so i did not have it checked...
    Heres the link.

http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...ree-theme.html

The 3GS rain and wiper is like a screen saver for show purpose only and yes you check it in winterboard.
    Its nice to hit the Thanks Button if you have been helped!

Thanks

Thanks for the colored transparent icons

80 and snowing in fla, Believe it?
    Last edited by anig; 2010-06-06 at 05:04 AM.

Does anyone have a copy of dimpled black background provided on the Home page of the theme. I believe I saw it somewhere in the thread but I can't find it now.

All black with the dimples...

Thanks..

FOUND IT!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -black-dimples.png  
    Last edited by pasipple; 2010-06-06 at 06:14 AM.
    38°40'20"N 121°09'28"W

Thanks

I am looking
    Can someone make a wallpaper like the thunder plugin in action
    Last edited by anig; 2010-06-06 at 05:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Obitron View Post
    Heres the link.

http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...ree-theme.html

The 3GS rain and wiper is like a screen saver for show purpose only and yes you check it in winterboard.

so for my rain animation to work when it rains in my area.. i must have this checked??

13. The Following User Says Thank You to prettyrick For This Useful Post:

mcdai (2010-11-28)

so for my rain animation to work when it rains in my area.. i must have this checked??
    Yes...it's just in an on or off state...by checking it in Winterboard. Same with the Snow.
    38°40'20"N 121°09'28"W

Ok...but in order for my animations to work like they should this plugin does NOT have to be checked right..I set everything up exactly like it was posted in the release..and everything works but the rain ..doesn't make sense

Ok...but in order for my animations to work like they should this plugin does NOT have to be checked right..I set everything up exactly like it was posted in the release..and everything works but the rain ..doesn't make sense
    Correct.

If you are currently experiencing rain...you should get animated weather w/ rain on your Homescreen with the True HTC HD2 theme (in the weather widget). The weather widget will show the weather image currently shown on Yahoo weather for the location designated in the configureMe.js files you should have modified.

The plugins (Thunder, Rain, and Snow) are just animations you can turn on and off. From what I can tell...for example...the snow plugin when turned on will show animated snow coming down your whole screen. I image it is the same for the rain...I haven't checked that out yet.

Basically...the plugins are "fake".
    38°40'20"N 121°09'28"W

Quote Originally Posted by dirtred View Post

New icons
    Hey can i ask if you can share the clock icons the digital look there awesome

Default htc carrier logo
    the htc carrier logo and the signal bars didnt show up. how do i fix this?

Is there any way i can remove the HTC style clock. I wanna add some icons at the top and i use the status bar clock so really no need for the big clock.

I tried editing the Widget.html but that got me no where. I was just left with ?marks

im located in Como,Italy and i cant make work the animated weather

Quote Originally Posted by hyacinth18 View Post
    im located in Como,Italy and i cant make work the animated weather
    Have you tried the alternate instructions shown on the the 1st post?

If that dosnt work cus you live in Canada or somewere else,Try this:
    Weather setup:
    a) Open with a mac or PC Browser this webside: Weather forecast, maps, news, alerts, and video on Yahoo! Weather
    b) Search for your hometown, then open "Extended Forecast"
    c) Look a the topbar of the browser an you´ll find a adress like that:
    "http://weather....USNY0176...."
    d) Now this is for example the location code that you need: USNY0176
    f) Now on iPhone open "/Library/themes/" and then the specific widget
    folder that you use. For example "True HTC HD2 AW 3G,or AW3GS or
    NAW''". Now open "/Private//configureMe.js" file with a text Editor
    ("Notes" for Windows) or freeware "Komodo Edit" for Mac. Override this
    code "Manati, PR" to your location code, save it and copy the file
    back in it´s folder. You can also directly change the location on your
    device with "iFile" (Cydia-app).
    g) Update interval: It is set to 30 minutes. Change it in the last
    line of the "configureme.js"-textfile if you want.

Here's the yahoo html for Como...

6 to 10 Day Extended Weather Forecast for Como -weather.com
    38°40'20"N 121°09'28"W

Page 172 of 213 FirstFirst ... 72122162170171172173174182 ... LastLast