Page 17 of 213 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 340 of 4256

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather

  1. #321
    Quote Originally Posted by rickybobby View Post
    i had the same problem it said wiper gif was corrupted
    ohh ok thanxz .......

  2. #322
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIEN1974 View Post
    I will upload the theme again and post the download,MY rar was ok,so maybe was an upload error...
    thanks alien
    IF I HELPED PLEASE HIT THANKS

  3. #323
    Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    var/stash/Themes
    Posts
    2,833
    Thanks
    1,715
    Thanked 5,975 Times in 1,579 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by holdemdogg View Post
    I got permission to release my modded flipclocks I will upload them this afternoon
    I tried that flipclock,but it almost killed my RAM,I think it was to many widgets running at the same time.
    But if you can make the flipclock working in the theme,be my guest,that will be awesome,I didnt have time to set that up and ask the creator to use it in the release...

    Quote Originally Posted by dirtred View Post
    RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

    well i got it to work.TRUE HD UISounds.the chick was killing me so i modded the ui file to real htc sounds.
    Hey....thanks,that is a way better....
    I will include this and upload to the main theme download...
    I have credited you in the post.
    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 2010-04-29 at 07:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to ALIEN1974 For This Useful Post:

    byron686 (2010-04-29)

  5. #324
    Can somebody please tell me if how to edit the springjump icons or how to make new dock icons - thanks in advance

    Is there any way to turn the icon labels back on ?
    Last edited by chelseafcuk; 2010-04-29 at 07:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  6. #325
    Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    var/stash/Themes
    Posts
    2,833
    Thanks
    1,715
    Thanked 5,975 Times in 1,579 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by chelseafcuk View Post

    Is there any way to turn the icon labels back on ?
    By deleting the Info.plist in the main theme,but I dont recomend that,cus it will display icons labels in the homescreen and it wont look good....

    UPLOADED new download,includes new uisounds by dirted

    http://www.mediafire.com/?ikgegomnooz
    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 2010-04-29 at 08:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  7. #326
    Im trying to make a 24 h. version of the clock but it doesn't work... any help?

  8. #327
    anyone got another link for the actual ui sounds of HD.

    i get the following error:

    Error

    This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.

    This limit is reached.

    To download this file, the uploader either needs to transfer this file into his/her Collector's Account, or upload the file again. The file can later be moved to a Collector's Account. The uploader just needs to click the delete link of the file to get further information.

  9. #328
    Is there a way to integrate the flip clock and take out the clock that there already not to mess with your theme alien
    IF I HELPED PLEASE HIT THANKS

  10. #329
    Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    var/stash/Themes
    Posts
    2,833
    Thanks
    1,715
    Thanked 5,975 Times in 1,579 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by aimetti View Post
    anyone got another link for the actual ui sounds of HD.
    .
    UPLOADED new download,includes new uisounds by dirted

    True HTC HD2 With Animated Weather.rar

  11. #330
    Thanks Alien , I wont bother then and great theme - how do you change the springjump icons ?

  12. #331

  13. #332
    For those of you who want bigger weather icon change the opacity in stylesheets folder. Also change height if your phone and calendar are not aligned.
    IF I HELPED PLEASE HIT THANKS

  14. #333


    this is my problem, I cant get the jumps to skin to icons....any ideas on what the fix is?

  15. #334
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman80 View Post


    this is my problem, I cant get the jumps to skin to icons....any ideas on what the fix is?
    Try copying each SpringJump icon from the theme folder to the SpringJump Applications folder found at var/stash/Applications.xxxx

    Also, what font are you using?

  16. #335
    Quote Originally Posted by fastflame750 View Post
    Try copying each SpringJump icon from the theme folder to the SpringJump Applications folder found at var/stash/Applications.xxxx

    Also, what font are you using?
    Ill give it a shot...neuropol

    when you say from the theme folder, which icons are you referring to?

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Sandman80 For This Useful Post:

    fastflame750 (2010-04-29)

  18. #336
    Where are the springjump icons in the theme folder? - sorry for being thick

  19. #337
    Ok, found the files, they are page0, page1, etc etc...do I rename these files or?

    these files are found in icons.

  20. #338
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    i got my flip clock working with this and i got the weather infront will post vid later

    just wondering btw. what is the htc font ?
    Last edited by Raaj FX was banned; 2010-04-29 at 09:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  21. #339
    i use droid sans , seems good

  22. #340
    Quote Originally Posted by byron686 View Post
    i tried as well but the icons were not long enough for some reason

    any ideas

    Byron
    You have to crop and then resize the icon to 320x60 if you dont have iconoclasm..

Page 17 of 213 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •