Page 169 of 213 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171179 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,380 of 4256

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather

  1. #3361
    Can someone PLEASE make the flipclock numbers in hex color #00FF33 with the clear background?
    Last edited by Turb02; 2010-06-04 at 04:38 PM.

  2. #3362
    This is my wallpaper, thank's everybody for helpme to do it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0509.png  

  3. #3363
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    okinawa japan
    Posts
    138
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 21 Times in 15 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by idsil View Post
    Very nice... Great job dirtred..
    Will you share it with us?
    don't know if i can.the widget came with the donated theme.

  4. #3364
    Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    2,825
    Thanks
    4,611
    Thanked 2,426 Times in 1,298 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by stewyb View Post
    Hey guys- First of all a massive thank you. This theme is amazing!!

    The prob I have is the weather. I am from the UK and the code from yahoo weather does not work with the weather icon on the home screen.

    Any other way to change the lines of code for 'Bridgwater, GB'
    Have you tried 'Bridgwater, England'
    Last edited by ziggy7; 2010-06-04 at 05:49 PM.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to ziggy7 For This Useful Post:

    stewyb (2010-06-04)

  6. #3365
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Somerset, UK
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ziggy7 View Post
    Have you tried 'Bridgwater, England'
    I have been stressing over this all afternoon, trying different weather codes, different apps etc. Why oh why did I not try what you said 'Bridgwater, England?'

    Thanks a load- you are my hero! I am such an idiot!!!

  7. #3366
    Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    2,825
    Thanks
    4,611
    Thanked 2,426 Times in 1,298 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by stewyb View Post
    I have been stressing over this all afternoon, trying different weather codes, different apps etc. Why oh why did I not try what you said 'Bridgwater, England?'

    Thanks a load- you are my hero! I am such an idiot!!!
    No worries

    and your not an idiot

  8. #3367
    Odin1987. Could you share your homescreen icons please?

    Do you have any others?

  9. #3368
    Quote Originally Posted by yusuf530i View Post
    Odin1987. Could you share your homescreen icons please?

    Do you have any others?
    Hello yusuf530i. I don`t create any other icons yet but i can do it if you need it.
    These are the 3 that I have
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -ipod.png   -youtube.png   -facebook.png  

  10. #3369
    Question concerning Five|Rows:

    I had to reinstall Five|Rows and now I'm having problems getting "Five Rows" to take (to work). There are three five/Rows in Cydia:

    Five|Rows
    Five|Rows GUI
    Five|Rows No GUI

    I've tried all three and haven't found any of them that make my rowes five icons wide. And yes, in the GUI version I did turn on Five|Rows.

    Suggestions? What is everyone using? And why doesn't the non-GUI versions show up in settings?

    Thanks..

  11. #3370
    Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    2,825
    Thanks
    4,611
    Thanked 2,426 Times in 1,298 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by pasipple View Post
    Question concerning Five|Rows:

    I had to reinstall Five|Rows and now I'm having problems getting "Five Rows" to take (to work). There are three five/Rows in Cydia:

    Five|Rows
    Five|Rows GUI
    Five|Rows No GUI

    I've tried all three and haven't found any of them that make my rowes five icons wide. And yes, in the GUI version I did turn on Five|Rows.

    Suggestions? What is everyone using? And why doesn't the non-GUI versions show up in settings?

    Thanks..
    Five|Rows GUI is the one you need.

  12. #3371
    Question about using the settings PSD:

    I'm trying to learn how to make a settings icon for FontSwap. I opened up the settings PSD and the FontSwap.png in Photoshop. I cut and pasted the FontSwap icon image into the little black box in the settings PSD...then saved it as a png.

    I'm missing something...? Why the colored icon?

    See attached.


    Thanks...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -fontswap.png  

  13. #3372
    iPhone? More like MyPhone dazzer1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Bradford, ENGLAND
    Posts
    205
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 66 Times in 54 Posts

    @stewyb it's Bridgewater, United Kingdom.

  14. #3373
    My iPhone is a Part of Me mob87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Where the green grass grows
    Posts
    770
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 336 Times in 260 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by pasipple View Post
    Question about using the settings PSD:

    I'm trying to learn how to make a settings icon for FontSwap. I opened up the settings PSD and the FontSwap.png in Photoshop. I cut and pasted the FontSwap icon image into the little black box in the settings PSD...then saved it as a png.

    I'm missing something...? Why the colored icon?

    See attached.


    Thanks...
    When you open the fonstwap.png in photoshop go to image>adjustment>Black & White then copy it over to the psd.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to mob87 For This Useful Post:

    pasipple (2010-06-04)

  16. #3374
    Quote Originally Posted by mob87 View Post
    When you open the fonstwap.png in photoshop go to image>adjustment>Black & White then copy it over to the psd.
    Thank you....

    Without having to do a trial and error on the size of the icon needed in the settings PSD....

    What is the size needed. I need to resize my icon.

    Thanks...

    I changed the icon image to black and white and that worked. Cut when I cut and pasted it into the setting PSD it changed back to colored?

    I'm obviously not very good at Photoshop...been a long long while since I used it.

    Anyway...the good news!

    I've got a very nice colored icon for FontSwap...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -fontswap.png  
    Last edited by pasipple; 2010-06-04 at 10:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  17. #3375
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Somerset, UK
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Thanks, but its not 'Bridgewater', it is in actual fact 'Bridgwater' without the 'E'.

    Works perfectly

    Cheers

  18. #3376
    iPhone? More like MyPhone dazzer1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Bradford, ENGLAND
    Posts
    205
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 66 Times in 54 Posts

    That's what I meant. With united kingdom

  19. #3377
    Quote Originally Posted by shatrappz View Post
    Just wanted to share my DJ Theme Mod theme
    I modded the home screen and the sbsettings theme

    tell me what you guys think
    I think it looks sweet, can you but up your wallpaper and dock so I can use it

  20. #3378
    Odin, could you do messages and mail icons to go with the youtube icon, please?

  21. #3379
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtred View Post
    don't know if i can.the widget came with the donated theme.
    Can you at least share the flip clock and the calendar/phone box. If you have psd for that can you share it with us.

    Thank you so much dirtred.

  22. #3380
    I have a bunch of colored settings icons...if anyone is interested in.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pasipple For This Useful Post:

    anig (2010-06-05), dlwig (2010-06-05), mtnguy321 (2010-06-05)

Page 169 of 213 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171179 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •