Page 162 of 213 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164172212 ... LastLast
Results 3,221 to 3,240 of 4256

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather

Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,975 Times in 1,579 Posts

Ha...you guys are incredible with your mods.
    The good thing for you is that DUSK will be verry editable,you will have lot of fun moding DUSK.Cant wait to see.I myself will be doing mods to.

thank you very much for this theme! this truly is the best i have seen and i go through about 5 themes a week (well until i found this).

the only thing i cant seem to make work on it is the background to the springjumps icons. the black thing only stays behind the home button on my screen when it shows it changing to each icon as you change which page you are on. ive looked all over for where i can try to fix it but i cant even seem to find where the icons are. if anyone can help, it would be much appreciated. thank you.

Hey Ian, can you post the clock with this background, and the blue box around the mail and messages?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -wallpaper.png  

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman80 View Post
    Hey Ian, can you post the clock with this background, and the blue box around the mail and messages?
    Here ya go.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -sm.png  

5. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

Sandman80 (2010-06-01)

Sorry, last one was a wee bit dark! Here is another one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -sm2.png  

7. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

Sandman80 (2010-06-01)

Default Some nice wallpapers for you all.
    Here is 10 of my best Wallpapers that I have, now they are all yours.
    All I ask is that you press my "Thanks" button

Enjoy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -1-copy.png   -crimson-n-black.png   -depthplay_by_trizero-copy.png   -drops.png   -fhfgh.png   -gg.png   -paranoia_cdr_0_10_by_thenaturagrafic.png   -redlightning.png  

-secret_of_depth_by_mosk.png   -serenity512tp3.png  

9. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

anig (2010-06-02), Centauri (2010-07-12), hawkester (2010-06-01), iJunkie68 (2010-06-02), ikurosaki (2010-06-12), kyhoi59 (2010-06-01), Maddog1979 (2010-08-01), mtnguy321 (2010-06-03), Sandman80 (2010-06-01), Silverado1987 (2010-06-07), yusuf530i (2010-06-01)

I'm still unable to hide my icon name at the home screen. Which Phone and Settings still displaying. I've tried to set it at LocalizedApplicationNames.strings but still failed.

Please help
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo-2.jpg   -photo-2-.jpg  

hey Ian, try it with this wallpaper...just found it, looks kinda kewl
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -daft-punk-iphone-wallpaper.jpg  

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sandman80 For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2010-06-01)

I like this wallpaper also, think it would look good with this setup...would it be possible to email me psd for this clock and everything, that way I can try out different ones...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -drops.png  

Quote Originally Posted by actisys View Post
    I'm still unable to hide my icon name at the home screen. Which Phone and Settings still displaying. I've tried to set it at LocalizedApplicationNames.strings but still failed.

Please help
    Sorry M8, I don't know what your problem can be... strange it's just for these two icons! When you go to your Apps or Games pages do these have names or not?

I like this wallpaper also, think it would look good with this setup...would it be possible to email me psd for this clock and everything, that way I can try out different ones...
    Please PM me you email address again, I deleted all my PM's already.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-06-01 at 05:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

15. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

Sandman80 (2010-06-01)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mattraks View Post
    thank you very much for this theme! this truly is the best i have seen and i go through about 5 themes a week (well until i found this).

the only thing i cant seem to make work on it is the background to the springjumps icons. the black thing only stays behind the home button on my screen when it shows it changing to each icon as you change which page you are on. ive looked all over for where i can try to fix it but i cant even seem to find where the icons are. if anyone can help, it would be much appreciated. thank you.
    From what you are saying are the black boxes behind the icons missing or visible?
    Its nice to hit the Thanks Button if you have been helped!

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Sorry M8, I don't know what your problem can be... strange it's just for these two icons! When you go to your Apps or Games pages do these have names or not?

Please PM me you email address again, I deleted all my PM's already.
    sent!

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Oh dear, Iv'e changed things again! I gatta get out more!
    This is without any internet connection for the weather showing the new "dunno.png" instead of the "Loading Weather" writing, and of coarse, a nice new clock and frame around the SMS & Email icons.

That is cool!!!!
    What do i have to edit to change mine to show a pic instead of the loading weather writing?????

Thanks in advanced!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sent!
    It's 9.4MB, I'm trying to send it now, let me know if you receive it okay,

Quote Originally Posted by hawkester View Post
    That is cool!!!!
    What do i have to edit to change mine to show a pic instead of the loading weather writing?????

Thanks in advanced!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Please look a few pages back, I gave instructions their. Maybe 4-6 pages ago only.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-06-01 at 06:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

20. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

hawkester (2010-06-01)

Hey Ian, which layer is the blue box around the mail and messages?

I did receive it

Obitron:
    I can't quote cause I'm on my iPhone but basically the black box is only behind home. When I switch pages, it stays behind home. It never moves to a different springjumps icon

Thanks found it =D

Has anyone figured how to change the wallpaper while still using the animated weather? i.e. make the backgrounding on the weather images transparent? It does seem like a few people have different wallpapers while still having the large weather...but I cant tell if its animated or not.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sacking23 View Post
    Has anyone figured how to change the wallpaper while still using the animated weather? i.e. make the backgrounding on the weather images transparent? It does seem like a few people have different wallpapers while still having the large weather...but I cant tell if its animated or not.

Thanks
    They are not animated

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mattraks View Post
    Obitron:
    I can't quote cause I'm on my iPhone but basically the black box is only behind home. When I switch pages, it stays behind home. It never moves to a different springjumps icon
    Ah, now I know what you mean. Yes this is one of the mods you can use. The original files had backgrounds with those black boxes.

I am uploading them for you. The only thing is that the backgrounds are all the same. I ended up using other backgrounds and removed the black box.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Its nice to hit the Thanks Button if you have been helped!

Page 162 of 213 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164172212 ... LastLast