Page 138 of 213 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148188 ... LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,760 of 4256

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlod View Post
    fixed lol i dealted the whole thing then reinstalled it and now its not showing that line anymore thanks all for help.
    Ohh... now we'll never know what it was

Hey Ian, any idea how to make the white part of the flip clock transparent with a black border?

Hi guys, brand new 'round here...

I joined purely because of this theme and the amount of support and mods it's getting from everyone. Has been a great help just reading, but I do have a few questions...

I am running the 3G without animation as I found it a little bit laggy. I have also changed to the modified background image that Ian and Octo were bouncing around a while back and I want to change my icons to those with reflections underneath - I'll get to that eventually, but my biggest question for right now is regarding the top status bar and the keyboard.

It doesn't seem as though any of my keyboards have changed to the black keyboards that are in the theme.

And the top status bar changes between black, silver and transperant - I want it to always be black.

Any help appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by OTG1 View Post
    Hi guys, brand new 'round here...

I joined purely because of this theme and the amount of support and mods it's getting from everyone. Has been a great help just reading, but I do have a few questions...

I am running the 3G without animation as I found it a little bit laggy. I have also changed to the modified background image that Ian and Octo were bouncing around a while back and I want to change my icons to those with reflections underneath - I'll get to that eventually, but my biggest question for right now is regarding the top status bar and the keyboard.

It doesn't seem as though any of my keyboards have changed to the black keyboards that are in the theme.

And the top status bar changes between black, silver and transperant - I want it to always be black.

Any help appreciated!
    Hey buddy, welcome to the forum, and as far as the keyboards go, I dont think anyones has. Mine has not. As far as the status bar goes, you can go into ifile or winscp under uimages, and copy the black, then overwrite the ones that you do not want with the black status bar.

OK, I need help guys. I want to make my APPS, GAMES, MEDIA tabs like the INTERNET interface, with a picture. How do I do that?

found a pretty kewl led battery
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0411.png  

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman80 View Post
    found a pretty kewl led battery
    wowwwwwwww it looks nice is the complete package it with sms and voice mail there od you had to add it? if so can you tell me what is it call and where i can get it..

thanks.

wowwwwwwww it looks nice is the complete package it with sms and voice mail there od you had to add it? if so can you tell me what is it call and where i can get it..

thanks.
    download lockinfo from cydia...that will place the info on your lockscreen. the theme I downloaded with lockinfo is highgloss, also from cydia. The battery theme is led battery theme in cydia, comes in blue and green

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Ohh... now we'll never know what it was
    sorry man i was trying to fix for 2hr i could so i delated the whole thing and then re upload the original files but i know the the issue was on your True HTC HD2 NAW.theme where exactly dont know.

But can you tell me how did you do this the color part yello and red and light blue? so i can do it and may be i can fix the issue.

thanks.

Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,975 Times in 1,579 Posts

@OTG1
    Winterboard hasnt have support for keyboard theme,but is there in case an update comes with the support.

Project 'ANOCHECER' will be revealed 5/26/2010,this wednesday.I will post the link of the new thread here.

ARE YOU READY TO BE ALIENATE???

@OTG1
    Winterboard hasnt have support for keyboard theme,but is there in case an update comes with the support.

Project 'ANOCHECER' will be revealed 5/26/2010,this wednesday.I will post the link of the new thread here.

ARE YOU READY TO BE ALIENATED???
    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 2010-05-24 at 01:35 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ALIEN1974 For This Useful Post:

anig (2010-05-24)

Hey Ian, any idea how to make the white part of the flip clock transparent with a black border?
    You mean something like this?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0047.png   -img_0048.png  

sorry man i was trying to fix for 2hr i could so i delated the whole thing and then re upload the original files but i know the the issue was on your True HTC HD2 NAW.theme where exactly dont know.

But can you tell me how did you do this the color part yello and red and light blue? so i can do it and may be i can fix the issue.

thanks.
    Look back the thread, I posted instructions a few pages back.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    You mean something like this?

That looks fantastic! can you post the download please?

That looks fantastic! can you post the download please?
    I have also attached the clock numbers in white, back-up & replace in the NAW/private folder.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -trans_with_frame_wallpaper.png   -trans_noframe_wallpaper.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

16. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

anig (2010-05-24)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIEN1974 View Post
    @OTG1

ARE YOU READY TO BE ALIENATE??? :

@OTG1

ARE YOU READY TO BE ALIENATED??? :
    Excellent news, but..
    What exactly does "Revealed" mean? Are you giving us a preview or is this the full release?

Thanks.

Ian, has anyone told you that you are the man lately?? Because you are. 

Thanks

Ian wow that clock see through clock thing is awesome can you make one without the center black zone (Email sms area and thebig dock bar) Basically I would like that clock on this

Hey Ian how did you config your widget to work with pngs? My numbers are still gifs

Hey Ian how did you config your widget to work with pngs? My numbers are still gifs
    Oh poop, I forgot about that, it would take too long, I attach my Widget file so you can see what I did. Then you can have some fun with the clock numbers!!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0051.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

That looks great, did you include those shiny numbers? Thanks for the widget

Page 138 of 213 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148188 ... LastLast