Page 132 of 213 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142182 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,640 of 4256

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have two questions.
    1. How do I make it so when i click something (other than Home) on the dock, it makes that Icon bigger and the others small?

2. whats a good SBsettings theme to use for this?

Ok, i figured out how to change the clock color to gray, a lighter shade...but does anyone know how to change black to a regular color in photoshop?

figured it out, any recommendations on colors?
    Last edited by Sandman80; 2010-05-21 at 11:37 PM.

I'm having an issue with my bottom icons being too low, I followed the springjump and infinidock instructions but they are still off.

also the tab behind the Home icon always stays there, it doesn't move from page to page behind the proper icon... it just stays behind the home icon.
    Last edited by combustion8; 2010-05-22 at 12:20 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JAlonzo View Post
    Does anyone know why my weather icon still showing on my home screen? I set it up just like it was instructed, and it's really bugging me. The weather animations work fine, its just that stupid icon sticking out like a sore thumb.

Also, I can't get my settings screen to look like everyone elses. Mine just shows icons.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks
    You need to find the AniWeather icon that comes with the theme. It is in the icons folder of the files etc you downloaded. Change its name to the same name as your weather app and then drop it into the icons folder and respring.
    Its nice to hit the Thanks Button if you have been helped!

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman80 View Post
    Ok, i figured out how to change the clock color to gray, a lighter shade...but does anyone know how to change black to a regular color in photoshop?

figured it out, any recommendations on colors?
    Okay, here is a short tutorial.

Duplicate the layer.
    Select the top layer, Ctrl click (Command on the Mac) on the layers box to get the marching ants around the number.
    Go to Edit, Fill, Color,... pick the color you want, press okay.
    On the top layer, change it's blend mode to Overlay.
    Done.

Quote Originally Posted by minfranca View Post
    Everything on my home page is transparent such as icons for facebook, etc. Any ideas on how to fix this.
    Can you post a screenshot please.

Quote Originally Posted by JAlonzo View Post
    Does anyone know why my weather icon still showing on my home screen? I set it up just like it was instructed, and it's really bugging me. The weather animations work fine, its just that stupid icon sticking out like a sore thumb.

Also, I can't get my settings screen to look like everyone elses. Mine just shows icons.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks
    Disable "Live Weather'

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman80 View Post
    where in the widget is the temp, I would like to move it over some pixels, so if I do get in to triple digits, it will not run into the high and low wording

nvm, got it

Where there heck are ya Alien?! you are killing us all with the anticipation!

Maybe you can show "anig" what you did. He wants to do this also.

Quote Originally Posted by GBpfan95 View Post
    I have two questions.
    1. How do I make it so when i click something (other than Home) on the dock, it makes that Icon bigger and the others small?

2. whats a good SBsettings theme to use for this?
    true sb fits not too bad.

The Dock thing has been discussed dozens of times already, there is the original dock and the fixed dock, you have the fixed one, the original one was posted somewhere in the last 20-30 pages. Sorry can't remember exactly where.

Hi all, If you have any questions regarding this theme OR my modifications please post them in this thread. Don't mean to be disrespectful but I am being over-run with PM's.
    Thanks.

Ian.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-05-22 at 01:07 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post

true sb fits not too bad.

[/SIZE]
    Have you added any colour/mods to yours Ian? If so could you share please.

Quote Originally Posted by Obitron View Post
    Have you added any colour/mods to yours Ian? If so could you share please.
    I couldn't get the gif files to open in CS5, so 1st had to save them as .png files, I have reconfigured my Widget.html for png files instead of gif's.
    I changed the color to the red I posted but didn't like the look on the phone, I also tried a blue color. I'm getting fed up with this clock!
    I am going to make a new clock altogether!...Currently testing how to move the actual numbers on the clock, I think I found it.

I was thinking something like this.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -test.png  

8. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

nickkrd (2010-05-22)

Thanks

Default Modified True SB
    I have modified and enhanced by adding some extra icons to the True SB that goes well with this theme.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Obitron; 2010-05-22 at 03:11 AM.

ian

here are some screen shots
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -20100521_6.png   -20100521_7.png  

iPhone? More like MyPhone sam3173's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey people, I have tried to spice up the Internet page a little, if you are interested you get better results if you first change the wallpaper on page 3 (Page3.png in the main theme folder) to the same as the others (page 6, 7, 8 etc..) Then replace the Safari icon in the icons folder with the one I attached here. Also attached is a screenshot of the new look.
    Hope you don't mind Alien
    I can't seem to get this looking like your screen shot. I get a small globe with a white box around it. Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by sam3173 View Post
    I can't seem to get this looking like your screen shot. I get a small globe with a white box around it. Any suggestions?
    When you download the icon I posted, you MUST first right click on it and select "open link in new tab" (or window)... then save it to you PC

Try again with this one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -safari.png  
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-05-22 at 05:46 AM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

sam3173 (2010-05-22)

Quote Originally Posted by minfranca View Post
    ian

here are some screen shots
    Weird, I never seen this one!
    I would 1st check you set-up in Winterboard, Check you themes are in the right order as per the instructions on page 1, Try selecting the main theme.theme + NAW.theme only to test. Make sure you have none of your older themes active in Winterboard.
    Let me know how you get on.

iPhone? More like MyPhone sam3173's Avatar
    Thanks

When you download the icon I posted, you MUST first right click on it and select "open link in new tab" (or window)... then save it to you PC

Try again with this one.
    That did the trick. Thanks a lot!

fixed the dim icons. in winterboard i had something checked that said dim icons. im learning. all fixed now though.

help me. im a freakin retard. i cant figure out how to download the theme in general. i paid for all the infini stuff and did everything to set it up all i need now is the dang theme!!! helppp. i need the link so i can email it to myself and open it from my iphone!

hey, it's not that i didnt find those, but when i try to download them from my iphone it states that safari will not allow me to download them! and i tried downloading it onto my mac but its a file i cant open from my computer and i am not smart enough to figure out how to transfer it from my computer to my phone.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chriscorbet View Post
    hey, it's not that i didnt find those, but when i try to download them from my iphone it states that safari will not allow me to download them! and i tried downloading it onto my mac but its a file i cant open from my computer and i am not smart enough to figure out how to transfer it from my computer to my phone.
    They download as a winrar file. If you were to download them straight to your iPhone you will need iFile or something similar to get them into the correct folder.

Hello friends

just wanted to share with you my icons

Thanks for this GREAT THEME

any chance we can link the country for the weather to the gps so that it can be automatically updated ?
    2nd thing , how can we fix that missed calls not alligned with the word voice mail ?
    also how to mix the fliping clock from the other new theme with this theme ?
    also...i feel the battery is dying any thing to do with this theme ? ( not that i will ever remove it hahah )

for the files
    mail icon to be added in the middle , ebuddy to be on the right
    proswitcher should be on the dock

make sure to backup the currnet file and rename this one to be the same

have fun
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -mail_2.png   -ebuddypro.png   -ebuddypro_black.png   -mailx.png   -phone2.png   -ebuddy.png  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

22. The Following User Says Thank You to mhenawy For This Useful Post:

fdw1 (2010-07-14)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mhenawy View Post
    also...i feel the battery is dying any thing to do with this theme ? ( not that i will ever remove it hahah )
    I have noticed my battery life is also significantly worse. I still wont remove it though.

Page 132 of 213 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142182 ... LastLast