Page 131 of 213 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141181 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,620 of 4256

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather

Hey Ian, do you know if there is a way to change the colors of the clock widget?

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman80 View Post
    Hey Ian, do you know if there is a way to change the colors of the clock widget?
    You would have to edit every gif file in photoshop, but for some reason they are not opening for me as I thought about doing this a while back.

The files are in NAW.theme/Private.

Quote Originally Posted by KuliX View Post
    Hi Ian

I'm playing around with your modified NAW theme
    It's nice...no, it's great

Just a simple Question - can you send me the psd file for your Dock icons ?
    So that i can try to create me some icons for my need

Thanks in advance

KuliX

p.s.: I have heard about the "Herrenberg AG" , but i don't know the company.
    Will you ever stay in Germany again for your company?
    I just noticed the last bit of your post.

I am originally from scotland but now live in the Philippines. I hardly ever go the Germany, been only 3 times in the last 5 years to the Factory and only for a few days each trip.
    Most of my projects are in the Southern hemisphere.

@ Sandman80
    I got them to open, changed one to red/black Oooo!! I might have a play with this, what color you thinking about? (we are talking about the digits of the clock right?)

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -dg0.gif  
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-05-21 at 09:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

Sandman80 (2010-05-21)

any help on my icon requests?

iWipe
    InsomniaPro
    SIManager
    iForum

another issue, i think this was not mentioned before. if i have a respring image i want to use, where do i put it in? or is there already a default respring image (i dont think so since i do not have it when i downloaded a couple of weeks back)?

Quote Originally Posted by juztiboi View Post
    any help on my icon requests?

iWipe
    InsomniaPro
    SIManager
    iForum

another issue, i think this was not mentioned before. if i have a respring image i want to use, where do i put it in? or is there already a default respring image (i dont think so since i do not have it when i downloaded a couple of weeks back)?
    Here ya go M8. Remember to right click on each one and open in new tab or window, then save them to your pc. You will also have tp name them correctly.
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-05-21 at 11:29 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

juztiboi (2010-05-21)

Sorry, I cut off the mouth in the first one so did it again.

Best to use SBSettings for a quick re-spring.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

juztiboi (2010-05-21)

hey thanks bro.

Thanks
    @ Ian,

thanks for your DockIcons.psd
    I set ten icons to the dock - first fives are the standard springjumps, the second fives are my all time favorites - so that i can only scroll the dock to go to my mostly used apps.
    I gave it a first try using the Gimp (a photo editing software for linux, equal to photoshop) and i think i can handle it.
    And it will not knock me out...
    But it takes time...
    See, i'm not the one who will asked for "...can you please create this or edit that for me...", cause i think you guys have already done a lot of work, a lot of good work.
    And for my special needs i can try to change things myself.
    What ever could happen - even if i crash my little toy called iPhone, i'll be sure life goes on

Ok, enough philosophize for this post

Thanks again
    KuliX
    be patient...

Thanks
    And it works

Here's my first one - not the nicest one, not the final one, just my first one....
    be patient...

@ Ian,

thanks for your DockIcons.psd
    I set ten icons to the dock - first fives are the standard springjumps, the second fives are my all time favorites - so that i can only scroll the dock to go to my mostly used apps.
    I gave it a first try using the Gimp (a photo editing software for linux, equal to photoshop) and i think i can handle it.
    And it will not knock me out...
    But it takes time...
    See, i'm not the one who will asked for "...can you please create this or edit that for me...", cause i think you guys have already done a lot of work, a lot of good work.
    And for my special needs i can try to change things myself.
    What ever could happen - even if i crash my little toy called iPhone, i'll be sure life goes on

Ok, enough philosophize for this post

Thanks again
    KuliX
    It's always better to try & learn these things for yourself, but if you want my help just tell me what icons you want & i'll help you out... no problem.

And it works

Here's my first one - not the nicest one, not the final one, just my first one....
    Well done. You can do it this way or you can cut the icon out of the Alien's frame first or you can source a new icon in google.... up to you.
    Good job.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-05-21 at 12:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Nice work, changing the color of the clock numbers, anyone got a screenie to show how they look in place.

Thanks
    Here we go
    my favorites in the dock...

Thanks Ian
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0724.png  
    be patient...

Here we go
    my favorites in the dock...

Thanks Ian
    Well done lad, dandy job.

Thanks
    But i have to fix the Opera icon again, it's a bit to high
    And i gonna change the Icon labels
    It needs a screenshot to see my faults
    be patient...

Do you have shrink? Mine was doing same thing with shrink. Sorry, wrong place still learning.
    Last edited by dlwig; 2010-05-21 at 06:58 PM.

Hello, searched this thread and couldn't find anything on this. I installed this awesome theme and set everything up. Then installed lockinfo and weather plug-in and my weather icon is no longer transparent. Any Ideas. Thanks in advance.

Everything on my home page is transparent such as icons for facebook, etc. Any ideas on how to fix this.

Does anyone know why my weather icon still showing on my home screen? I set it up just like it was instructed, and it's really bugging me. The weather animations work fine, its just that stupid icon sticking out like a sore thumb.

Also, I can't get my settings screen to look like everyone elses. Mine just shows icons.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by minfranca View Post
    Everything on my home page is transparent such as icons for facebook, etc. Any ideas on how to fix this.
    Hi minfranca,

are you sure you set up the homescreen exactly as it is explained in the first post of this thread?

Maybe you like to give us a screenshot from your homescreen
    1 with the theme enabled & 1 with disabled theme

Maybe i can help

Regards
    KuliX

Quote Originally Posted by JAlonzo View Post
    Does anyone know why my weather icon still showing on my home screen? I set it up just like it was instructed, and it's really bugging me. The weather animations work fine, its just that stupid icon sticking out like a sore thumb.

Also, I can't get my settings screen to look like everyone elses. Mine just shows icons.

Thanks
    Hi JAlonzo

you just have to copy the needed icons from the "Settings Page Icons and PSD" - folder to the "True HTC HD2 Theme.theme/Icons" - folder

Regards
    KuliX
    Last edited by KuliX; 2010-05-21 at 09:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    be patient...

Thanks

Man is it hot where you live this early, check this temp out at 9ish something is not lining up?

not really that hot, bad reading..
    Alien will your temp come from the same source in the upcoming Theme

Thanks
    go to settings and turn off the icone in the weathericon

Thanks
    go to settings and turn off the icone in the weathericon
    Last edited by anig; 2010-05-21 at 09:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

23. The Following User Says Thank You to anig For This Useful Post:

JAlonzo (2010-05-21)

where in the widget is the temp, I would like to move it over some pixels, so if I do get in to triple digits, it will not run into the high and low wording

nvm, got it

Where there heck are ya Alien?! you are killing us all with the anticipation!

Last edited by Sandman80; 2010-05-21 at 10:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 131 of 213 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141181 ... LastLast