Page 128 of 213 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138178 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,560 of 4256

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather

My iPhone is a Part of Me mob87's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    No, Aliens one is okay, this is what I use, the mistake I made was I had the image layer on top of the frame layer, that's why I lost the shadow, the image must be under the transparent frame layer... Ah well, we all make mistakes Sorry flombs for the crap icon
    Its the glare Aliens is missing I was thinking it was the shadow. Apparently we all make mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    So sorry flombs, I gave you the wrong one, this is the one I meant to give you.

PS. Did you get the iPod one working?
    No need for apologies, mate.

You have been more than helpful, and I really appreciate it.

Yes. I did get it working thanks to you again.....I could of figured out the spelling for myself at least. DUH!

Your a true legend, Ian!

Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,975 Times in 1,579 Posts

Its seems that Ian,flombs,mob and Obitron are the last ones posting in this thread,ha...
    Sorry for my MIA,Im very busy,and not only in my next theme,I had a lot going on my life,but all for good.
    Thanks for keep suporting this theme.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIEN1974 View Post
    Its seems that Ian,flombs,mob and Obitron are the last ones posting in this thread,ha...
    Sorry for my MIA,Im very busy,and not only in my next theme,I had a lot going on my life,but all for good.
    Thanks for keep suporting this theme.
    Hi Alien
    When you finally get your next theme ready will you post a notice here or do we have to keep checking the "New Skins & Themes" thread?

Thanks

Happy to help 

Thanks

I will post the notice here 1 day before the preview.
    You will love this.

Thanks
    Hello Guys

First of all i want to say a big THANK YOU to ALIEN1974 !
    This is probably the smoothest theme around
    Well done
    After reading and trying and reading and trying....everything works fine right now

A second THANK YOU goes to Ian Nicoll !
    for your work with the Widget.html
    When i used your ones, it seems only to work with the NAW and 3GS themes together
    So i fixed it that it works with the NAWtheme only and showing weather icons and also to work with the 3G AWtheme

Once again

Thank you very many (as the Leningrad Cowboys saying)

Regards from the South of Germany

KuliX
    be patient...

Quote Originally Posted by djbochen View Post
    I'm looking for a solution to the clock display only 0 00: 25: 25. you have some idea of Ian Nicoll

I send this post with iPhone

Sorry 4 my prev post

I'm looking for solutions that do not display the clock 00:25 only 0:25. you have an idea Ian Nicoll?

Send from iPhone
    24H widget with only 1 zero for NAW
    Attached Files Attached Files

9. The Following User Says Thank You to BalooDK For This Useful Post:

KuliX (2010-05-21)

Quote Originally Posted by KuliX View Post
    Hello Guys

First of all i want to say a big THANK YOU to ALIEN1974 !
    This is probably the smoothest theme around
    Well done
    After reading and trying and reading and trying....everything works fine right now

A second THANK YOU goes to Ian Nicoll !
    for your work with the Widget.html
    When i used your ones, it seems only to work with the NAW and 3GS themes together
    So i fixed it that it works with the NAWtheme only and showing weather icons and also to work with the 3G AWtheme

Once again

Thank you very many (as the Leningrad Cowboys saying)

Regards from the South of Germany

KuliX
    Hello Kulix and welcome to Modmyi,
    Thanks for the "Thank You" To be honest I really didn't have a clue what I was doing! I just learned everything from this thread/theme By reading through from the start and getting lots of help.
    I am reasonably adapt with Photoshop but when it comes to Widgets.. no clue, I just dug in, changed some stuff, transferred it to the phone to see what happened, I must have re-sprung the phone 200 times in the last week But this is how you learn. How do you work with them? Do you have some software so you can see what it looks like on your PC (and see it working) before transferring it to the phone? Surely it can't be normal to do it blind as I did with the code not knowing the results till you transfer it to the phone! I was using an html editor called "Taco HTML Edit" but I do have the full suite of CS5 on my mac!
    Thanks for any advise.
    Stay tuned here as Alien has promised another great theme to come soon.

@ BalloDK
    Thanks for the Widget, I couldn't find out how to get only one zero but for me I think a 24hr clock should have two zero's I appreciate your skills and wish I had them I have a flipclock widget for my mac (original from Apple) and tried like hell to convert it over to the iphone but just can't get it working, just wanted to try and get the flip animation right.
    Thanks again.

Ian.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-05-20 at 12:49 PM.

@Ian...
    Am gonna use ur mod Ian bt could u tell me which theme i have to select n de-select in the winterboard?
    And with ur mod is the weather bit bigger or its the same as original HTC theme!
    Thanx Bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by AWSUM View Post
    @Ian...
    Am gonna use ur mod Ian bt could u tell me which theme i have to select n de-select in the winterboard?
    And with ur mod is the weather bit bigger or its the same as original HTC theme!
    Thanx Bruv!
    For my mod you can only use the main theme.theme + NAW theme, (these two selected only) which means you wont have animated weather, only bigger weather. You must also turn on "No Docked Icon Labels" in winterboard and move this to the top in winterboard, otherwise the dock icons will have two labels!

All the other themes ie. 3G & 3GS have animated weather, these cannot be selected because the animations have the background incorporated in them so cannot be enlarged.

My mod increases the NAW (non animated weather) approx. 30%.

What I did was to duplicate Aliens original theme.theme + the NAW.theme, applied my mod the these duplicates (on the PC) then renamed them to "Ian's Mod.theme & Ian's mod NAW.theme and sent them to the themes folder in the phone. This way you can easily de-activate my mod and re-activate the original without all the transferring again.

Any problems, just ask, I am by no means an expert but am very willing to help if I can.

PS. Make sure the NAW theme is above the main theme in winterboard.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-05-20 at 01:15 PM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

AWSUM (2010-05-20)

Thanks
    Ian

I did it your way, the blind way
    I edit the html files using a simple texteditor with linux, transferred it to my iPhone, resprung (a thousand times) until it works...

Maybe not professional...but as you already said, it's a way to learn how things work

KuliX
    be patient...

Quote Originally Posted by KuliX View Post
    Ian

I did it your way, the blind way
    I edit the html files using a simple texteditor with linux, transferred it to my iPhone, resprung (a thousand times) until it works...

Maybe not professional...but as you already said, it's a way to learn how things work

KuliX
    LOL... and I thought it was just me that did this, never mind, one day we will find out how it's really done and look back at this and laugh.

P.S. I work for a German company, they are based in Schwanau/Lahr (Spelling?) Ever heard of "Herrenknecht AG" A huge tunnel boring machine manufacturing company, but I am currently on a project in Adelaide, Australia.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-05-20 at 01:20 PM.

@Ian...Av downloaded ur mod my friend...whn i unzipped it its a folder named Ians Mod..so basically we gonna move ths folder in themes and activate it or we hav to change the wallpapers n files individually?
    Thanx Again my friend

Quote Originally Posted by AWSUM View Post
    @Ian...Av downloaded ur mod my friend...whn i unzipped it its a folder named Ians Mod..so basically we gonna move ths folder in themes and activate it or we hav to change the wallpapers n files individually?
    Thanx Again my friend
    Individually, as the instructions on my post, open the folders and copy the icon files as below, replace the originals.

Backup the original theme first.

You need to replace the NAW.theme with my one as it would take forever to tell you what exactly I did. (Can't remember anyway )

open up the Dock icons folder and put these icons into the icons folder of the main theme file.

Dock.png goes into the main theme folder.

SBDockBG.png goes into bundles/com.apple.springboard.

Wallpapers go into the main theme folder.Internet page icons and Home screen icons go into the main theme icons folder.

Good luck, and as always...back up first.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

AWSUM (2010-05-20), KuliX (2010-05-20)

@ AWSUM

You wanted to know how much bigger the weather was in my mod, here is a side by side comparison.

I must sleep now, i'm up at 4:30am, if you run into problems i'm sure someone will help you. if not i will see your posts in the morning.

Cheers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -ob0ewo.png  
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-05-20 at 02:16 PM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

mtnguy321 (2010-06-02)

Dats Spectacular bruv...it luks kool!
    Am settin it up...cant wait!

@Ian...
    Is it possible for u to make me one icon for messages bt i wanna use dat icon in place of calender!
    Am using mail and messagages icons posted by sandman, bt i need another one for whatsapp, as i said i wanna use it in place of calender!
    thanx bruv...it luks kool real kool.
    Last edited by AWSUM; 2010-05-20 at 02:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I may not ever change themes again!!! This is great! I'd like to see other plugins. Hail, sleet etc.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to dlwig For This Useful Post:

ALIEN1974 (2010-05-20)

I made some changes to my setup. I think it came out pretty nice
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0071.png   -img_0074.png   -img_0072.png   -img_0076.png  

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BalooDK For This Useful Post:

ALIEN1974 (2010-05-20), yusuf530i (2010-06-02)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dlwig View Post
    I may not ever change themes again!!! This is great! I'd like to see other plugins. Hail, sleet etc.
    YOU WILL WHEN YOU SEE MY NEXT THEME!

PROJECT 'ANOCHECER' TEASER

click in the image for zoom teaser
    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 2010-05-20 at 08:21 PM.

Page 128 of 213 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138178 ... LastLast