Page 127 of 213 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137177 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,540 of 4256

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather

@ Ian

Have absolutely no idea why I have two apps called weather. Don't even know why i've got so many weather apps!

I haven't called the number 3 jump icon to anything. It's just got your game controller icon and thats it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Here's one.
    Your too quick, sob.
    Its nice to hit the Thanks Button if you have been helped!

Quote Originally Posted by flombs View Post
    @ Ian

Have absolutely no idea why I have two apps called weather. Don't even know why i've got so many weather apps!

I haven't called the number 3 jump icon to anything. It's just got your game controller icon and thats it.
    Okay flombs, lets take it one step at a time.
    I gave you the GPS icon a post back...finnished.
    If you don't use them other weather icons, delete them and replace them with blanks, on my set-up I only have the original iphone weather icon in the center (two blanks either side). Try this.

Go into you springjump applications and make sure they are named as you want ie. 0 = Home, 1 = Apps, blah blah.. Then you have to have the right icons in the dock to match the springjump names.

Do this & let me know..

Quote Originally Posted by Obitron View Post
    Your too quick, sob.
    That's what the wife always says!! .. lol..
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-05-20 at 05:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

@ Ian

I have also added the mail, sms, and ipod icons back onto the dock, like it was originally done. besides needing icons for these, I'm not sure if this would be affecting anything else.

Heres a pic..

This is how things stand at the mo...

Everything is working well, except the obvious from the pic. The number one is still covering the voicemail.
    Last edited by flombs; 2010-05-20 at 05:16 AM.

@ Ian

I have also added the mail, sms, and ipod icons back onto the dock, like it was originally done. besides needing icons for these, I'm not sure if this would be affecting anything else.

Heres a pic..

This would certainly effect things! You lost your Apps Home & games pages! These are the original names in the springjumps settings.

PS if you have LiveWeather please disable it.

Oh no... my mistake, you have scrolled the dock right! just noticed. I will make your icons for the dock but I wouldn't put voicemail their! it'e part of the phone isin't it? So.. What icons do you need for the dock?
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-05-20 at 05:11 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

flombs (2010-05-20)

@ Ian

Heres a pic..

This is how things stand at the mo...

Everything is working well, except the obvious from the pic. The number one is still covering the voicemail.
    Here's your new icons, hope you like the style!! Please post a screenie when you done.
    Attached Files Attached Files

@ Ian

All I've basically done is put back the apps on the dock as explained by Alien on the first page. I placed mail, messages, and ipod back where they originally where. What would I need to do to fix the voicemail with the number?

This is how my front page is setup...

What I have done is take bits of your cool theme variation and mixed it with Aliens.

Cheers!

Here's a pic of the new dock with the 2 new icons. For some reason, I just can't get the ipod icon to change?

The Icons are sweeeet by the way!

Last edited by flombs; 2010-05-20 at 05:50 AM.

@ Ian

All I've basically done is put back the apps on the dock as explained by Alien on the first page. I placed mail, messages, and ipod back where they originally where. What would I need to do to fix the voicemail with the number?

What I have done is take bits of your cool theme variation and mixed it with Aliens.

Cheers!
    I'm not sure what's up with your'e messages? Maybe you have to read them!

EDIT... Ah.. it's covering the writing! I see now, cant remember what you have to do, it was discussed wayyyyy back, unless someone else can remember! What does it look like with the red badge?
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-05-20 at 05:38 AM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

flombs (2010-05-20)

I'm not sure what's up with your'e messages? Maybe you have to read them!

EDIT... Ah.. it's covering the writing! I see now, cant remember what you have to do, it was discussed wayyyyy back, unless someone else can remember! What does it look like with the red badge?
    Try this icon for the voicemail problem, I moved the writing a bit left.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -phone.png  

@ Ian

I just read my mail and messages. Your right! It's the best way to get rid of that niggling number one!

**EDIT**

Thanks for the phone icon mate, but it's not the prob. Just tried it, and it was a bit too much on the right. The voicemail the prob here.

P.S.

Be back after lunch.
    Last edited by flombs; 2010-05-20 at 05:56 AM.

@ Ian

Cheers!

Here's a pic of the new dock with the 2 new icons. For some reason, I just can't get the ipod icon to change?

The Icons are sweeeet by the way!

I spelled it wrong... please rename to "iPod" (small i and capital P)

Going for lunch now, I expect a screenshot of everything (even the number thing) when I return in 30 minutes.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-05-20 at 05:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

@ Ian

I just read my mail and messages. Your right! It's the best way to get rid of that niggling number one!

**EDIT**

Thanks for the phone icon mate, but it's not the prob. Just tried it, and it was a bit too much on the right. The voicemail the prob here.

P.S.

Be back after lunch.
    So sorry flombs, I gave you the wrong one, this is the one I meant to give you.

PS. Did you get the iPod one working?
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-05-20 at 06:42 AM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

flombs (2010-05-20)

@ Ian

"I spelled it wrong... please rename to "iPod" (small i and capital P)

Going for lunch now, I expect a screenshot of everything (even the number thing) when I return in 30 minutes."

Okey dokey, pig in a pokey....

Here ya go!

Lookin' sweeeeeet!

@ Ian

Going for lunch now, I expect a screenshot of everything (even the number thing) when I return in 30 minutes."

Here ya go!

Lookin' sweeeeeet!
    Try the second phone icon I sent, I'm sure it will fix you final problem.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

flombs (2010-05-20)

My iPhone is a Part of Me mob87's Avatar
    Thanks

@ Ian

Here ya go!

Lookin' sweeeeeet!
    Heres your bluetooth icon that looks a little better. The one you have doesnt look quite right.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -roqybt.png  

20. The Following User Says Thank You to mob87 For This Useful Post:

flombs (2010-05-20)

Quote Originally Posted by mob87 View Post
    Heres your bluetooth icon that looks a little better. The one you have doesnt look quite right.
    Yeah, I had to cut it out of his screenshot & probably made it a wee bit big hiding the shadow... well spotted.

My iPhone is a Part of Me mob87's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, I had to cut it out of his screenshot & probably made it a wee bit big hiding the shadow... well spotted.
    I cut it out of his screenshot too. If you are using the PSD that Alien posted thats why yours didnt come out right. I use the PSD from iBox and resize it and make the canvas bigger.

@ mob87

Tah very much!

Quote Originally Posted by mob87 View Post
    I cut it out of his screenshot too. If you are using the PSD that Alien posted thats why yours didnt come out right. I use the PSD from iBox and resize it and make the canvas bigger.
    No, Aliens one is okay, this is what I use, the mistake I made was I had the image layer on top of the frame layer, that's why I lost the shadow, the image must be under the transparent frame layer... Ah well, we all make mistakes Sorry flombs for the crap icon

Try the second phone icon I sent, I'm sure it will fix you final problem.

Looks better mate, thanks!

Page 127 of 213 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137177 ... LastLast