Page 125 of 213 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135175 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,500 of 4256

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather

Quote Originally Posted by ricansoul View Post
    Ian....

im trying to make new settings icons but im stuck with the "icons" meaning how do i get a new "settings page icon for categories ect...you helped me do the text part but stuck with no icon..
    Once you down loaded the theme.zip and extracted it, there should be a folder in their called "Settings Page Icons and PSD"
    Open this folder, drag the categories.png (icon file) into the True HTC HD2 Theme.theme/icons folder on your phone, replacing the old one.
    Do this for every application you have in your settings page.
    The PSD file is for making your own icons that may not be included here but most have been posted already.
    A few pages (or maybe more than a few) someone posted a zip file of all the stuff that has been posted in this thread so far, if you have any missing icons you might find it their! Just can't remember exactly what page it was on.....Anybody??

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    I just had a look through this widget, I don't really have a clue what the hell I'm doing but I managed to get it to show 24:00 at midnight, don't know how to get it at 00:00
    I have attached the 24:00 one if you want it, it'a certainly better than 12!!
    Remember to re-name it to Widget.html.
    Thanks Ian, I too have failed to get the "00" to display. There must be a way. Hmm...

Once you down loaded the theme.zip and extracted it, there should be a folder in their called "Settings Page Icons and PSD"
    Open this folder, drag the categories.png (icon file) into the True HTC HD2 Theme.theme/icons folder on your phone, replacing the old one.
    Do this for every application you have in your settings page.
    The PSD file is for making your own icons that may not be included here but most have been posted already.
    A few pages (or maybe more than a few) someone posted a zip file of all the stuff that has been posted in this thread so far, if you have any missing icons you might find it their! Just can't remember exactly what page it was on.....Anybody??
    sorry bro i think im not explaining my self.. i have the theme good and going with your mod and all.. what i want to do is "create my own icons.." i dont know how to use PS well so i needed to know how to bring the "icon image" into PS to edit the PSD..

hope i could explain better but if not. can you please make me some icons for the dock from your mod..
    messages/beejive/facebook... ill search for the settings ones..

thank you

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

This is a little background change and safari icon change.
    If you want the icon or any of this just reply
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0038.png   -img_0039.png   -img_0040.png   -img_0041.png  

sorry bro i think im not explaining my self.. i have the theme good and going with your mod and all.. what i want to do is "create my own icons.." i dont know how to use PS well so i needed to know how to bring the "icon image" into PS to edit the PSD..

hope i could explain better but if not. can you please make me some icons for the dock from your mod..

thank you
    I'll try!
    Open up my icons psd file
    In the layers palate click the little eye of the image layer to hide it, you should only see the square glass box + text.
    Right click on your .png icon and select open with photoshop. It is good if your icon has a transparent background.
    Working on your icon now in PS... press & hold the Command (Ctrl on a PC) and click on the small square of the image in the layers palette, this will select the outline of the png file.
    Now you need to see both my psd and your icon files in separate windows on your screen.
    Select the move tool, drag the selected section from your icon file onto my psd file.
    If it doesn't fit.. make sure that your icon is selected in the layers palette and still has the marching ant's. select Edit/free transform, grab the corner and resize to fit (hold down the shift key to keep the perspective correct) you can also move it around to centre it in the glass box.

That's more or less it, next... double click the "T" layer to edit the text to your icon name.

If you want me to do it please post your png icons. But only if you are really stuck, it is far better you learn these basic things in PS and you will be proud of your own creations

6. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

ricansoul (2010-05-21)

Quote Originally Posted by sprak74 View Post
    Thanks Ian, I too have failed to get the "00" to display. There must be a way. Hmm...
    Your'e right, there is a way.

Here it is.... 24hr clock with 12 midnight now 00:00hrs
    Attached Files Attached Files

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

KuliX (2010-05-19), sprak74 (2010-05-19)

Thanks

thank you
    Do you mean the Settings Icons, Main Icons on the home page or for the actual dock?
    Last edited by Obitron; 2010-05-19 at 07:11 AM.
    Its nice to hit the Thanks Button if you have been helped!

Quote Originally Posted by Obitron View Post
    Do you mean the Settings Icons, Main Icons on the home page or for the actual dock?
    He is looking to learn how to make his own dock icons for my mod, the one's in the square glass...I Think!

thank you
    I hope it's this ones you mean and not the shelve above the Dock?
    Attached Images Attached Images    

12. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

ricansoul (2010-05-21)

I'm bored..... Give me some problems to solve

@Alien... You seen this :http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...k-weather.html

Looks very familiar! How can someone just copy someone else's theme (apart from a few small differences) and Modmyi posts it?
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-05-19 at 11:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

kinda off topic but i think its in this theme.when i open sb settings when i tap it to make it close a big green flash circle appears.where is that located?i want to change this color.

Looks very familiar! How can someone just copy someone else's theme (apart from a few small differences) and Modmyi posts it?
    this was set up on lockinfo from my reading.the homescreen she/he is making now is sick though.i think they should team up.

here

http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...omescreen.html
    Last edited by dirtred; 2010-05-19 at 11:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,975 Times in 1,579 Posts

@Ian Nicoll
    Is ok,here in modmyi are plenty of HTC themes,and he ask me to use files from mine.I did the same to speed up the release to various HTC theme creators (they are credited in the first post).
    Besides,he have a real flipclock,something I wish I have before I released my theme.And he did a very good work.He also credited me in his post.
    Contrary in other site,someone used files from my theme and didnt mention me,but as this is a free theme,Im ok with that...

Quote Originally Posted by ALIEN1974 View Post
    @Ian Nicoll
    Is ok,here in modmyi are plenty of HTC themes,and he ask me to use files from mine.I did the same to speed up the release to various HTC theme creators (they are credited in the first post).
    Besides,he have a real flipclock,something I wish I have before I released my theme.And he did a very good work.He also credited me in his post.
    Contrary in other site,someone used files from my theme and didnt mention me,but as this is a free theme,Im ok with that...
    Oh yeh, I read it now, guess I jumped the gun... So next time put a small price on your themes so knowbody (from other sites) can stea them. Does his one have transparent gif's for the weather? Might grab it just for that

EDIT... Nope, it doesn't have animated weather.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-05-19 at 12:33 PM.

Your'e right, there is a way.

Here it is.... 24hr clock with 12 midnight now 00:00hrs
    Thanks, it worked perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by sprak74 View Post
    Thanks, it worked perfectly.
    Your'e welcome.

iPhone? More like MyPhone swifttricker's Avatar
    Thanks

I have a problem! the theme is great and everything but i have a 3GS and when i enable the 3GS in winterboard for animated weather things go really laggy, especailly the the app spring jump is very laggy, anybody of what causes it to be so laggy and how to fix?

My iPhone is a Part of Me byron686's Avatar
    Thanks

Did anyone manage to get the black flipclocks working as i know they used to have a slight error when changing and also can anyone give me a link to the 24hr time widget just a normal one without color mods (sorry Ian)

many thanks

Byron

Thanks

I got everything working fine. Has anyone got any idea why my settings page don't look like his? Any tips for the settings page?
    Nothing beats the iPhone.

Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,426 Times in 1,298 Posts

So Alien...next Theme, release date??

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by itsmejdn View Post
    I got everything working fine. Has anyone got any idea why my settings page don't look like his? Any tips for the settings page?
    Can you post a screen shot?
    Its nice to hit the Thanks Button if you have been helped!

Page 125 of 213 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135175 ... LastLast