Page 117 of 213 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127167 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,340 of 4256

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather

Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,975 Times in 1,579 Posts

@Ian Nicoll
    you could be a theme maker if you want,nice mod you have done with the theme.
    Where do you get that thing sorrounding the clock?,look nice.
    And yea,I think the tread is slowing down,if I only knew how mush the theme have been downloaded,or how many people have the theme.I knew that the animated weather will be a hit,but didnt expect that it will be a BIG HIT.
    Almost time to reveal Project 'ANOCHECER',I know it will surpass this one....!!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ALIEN1974 For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2010-05-17), markjo12 (2010-05-17)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIEN1974 View Post
    @Ian Nicoll
    And yea,I think the tread is slowing down,if I only knew how mush the theme have been downloaded,or how many people have the theme.I knew that the animated weather will be a hit,but didnt expect that it will be a BIG HIT.
    Almost time to reveal Project 'ANOCHECER',I know it will surpass this one....!!!
    Thanks Alien, means a lot coming from you, I thought you might be offended with me changing your theme.

I got the frame off google!! then made a few bevels ect in photoshop CS5

I am also very eager to see your new project, you keep saying soon, soon, soon... it's driving us all nuts

Thanks again buddy, now get back to work on your new theme..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ALIEN1974 View Post
    @Ian Nicoll
    Wow, that hasnt taken you long.
    Its nice to hit the Thanks Button if you have been helped!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Obitron For This Useful Post:

markjo12 (2010-05-17)

Thanks

Waiting for the "Next Project" could start another war of the world themes? waiting.......
    thanks for all the help, I love the theme and forum

Default Ian's Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman80 View Post
    Your theme looks awesome man, how do you change the color of the text within the widget? Also, care to share your setup?

where did you find it? im using ifile
    THE WEATHER WIDGET IS ONLY FOR THE NAW THEME (Bigger weather)

Okay, I put most of all the stuff in this zip file. Extract the zip file, replace the "contents" of the folders (e.g. when I say "Dock Icons" I mean the actual Icons, not the folder)
    You need to replace the NAW theme with this one as it would take forever to tell you what exactly I did. (Can't remember anyway )
    Dock icons go into the icons folder of the main theme file.
    Dock.png goes into the main theme folder.
    SBDockBG.png goes into bundles/com.apple.springboard.
    Wallpapers go into the main theme folder.Internet page icons and Home screen icons go into the main theme icons folder.
    Activate "No Docked Icon Labels" in Winterboard and move it to the top.

Good luck, and as always...back up first.

Any donations.. give them to Alien, he deserves it more than I do

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0033.png   -img_0034.png   -img_0035.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-05-22 at 12:28 AM.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

AWSUM (2010-05-17), byron686 (2010-05-17), elmos (2010-05-26), Mootdip (2010-05-25), mpaynejr (2010-05-19), mtnguy321 (2010-06-02), tomero3190 (2010-05-17), xX_MIKE_Xx (2010-05-21)

Opp's sorry I replied to the wrong person, cancel this
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-05-17 at 12:35 PM.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

Mootdip (2010-05-25), starsat2001 (2010-05-17)

Ian,

I think your mods are fantastic.

Do you think you can update the widget to have a 24hr format.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alien1974 View Post
    almost time to reveal project 'anochecer',i know it will surpass this one....!!!
    dont do this to meee your amazing alain

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

can anyone point me in the direction of an all grey status notifier set please?

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    I get all my images for making icons from google, then i do what I wish like adding reflection ect..

Hey guys, does any of you know where I can find the text that shows while the weather is loading? I would like to make this transparent.
    Cheers.
    man this is hot!it be cool if you could get that calender to change with date.
    Last edited by dirtred; 2010-05-17 at 04:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

@ Alien

Can you tell me what font and sizes was used for writing of "phone" and "calendar". I want to make my own to replace the calendar icon. Thanks and keep up the good work.

Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,975 Times in 1,579 Posts

@Spark47

tha font is Arial,yes just plain arial.be shure to set the Arial font to regular,not bold,and that the format is smooth.The size is 20.

Quote Originally Posted by Drebin666 View Post
    Ian,

I think your mods are fantastic.

Do you think you can update the widget to have a 24hr format.

thanks
    Okay, done, but I need to work on the positioning of the 1st set of digits, they are just a wee bit close to the edge... maybe tomorrow.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by dirtred View Post
    can anyone point me in the direction of an all grey status notifier set please?

man this is hot!it be cool if you could get that calender to change with date.
    No chance i'm afraid.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

true hd2 tuxedo

Hopefully you can see the screenshot now.

Wow... very quiet!! 30 minutes without a post Is this thread coming to an end?

Edit... Never mind, I found it, now I don't have this "Initializing Weather Loading" message on the screen if I don't have an internet connection.
    Sorry bro'. I couldn't reply right away since it was way past my bed time right before you posted.

Anyway, even if I did have the time last night, I still had to go to my PC and open up the theme folder and look for it. LOL So I'm glad you found it.
    http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/GunDom66/thumbs_132075-worn-cloth-icon-alpha.png

Twitter: gundom66

MyPad and Special Darque are free themes. A little thank you with the "Thank You" button is sufficient. No donations necessary...

THE WEATHER WIDGET IS ONLY FOR THE NAW THEME (Bigger weather)

Okay, I put most of all the stuff in this zip file.
    You need to replace the NAW theme with this one as it would take forever to tell you what exactly I did. (Can't remember anyway )
    Dock icons go into the icons folder of the main theme file.
    Dock.png goes into the main theme folder.
    SBDockBG.png goes into bundles/com.apple.springboard.
    Wallpapers go into the main theme folder.Internet page icons and Home screen icons go into the main theme icons folder.

Good luck, and as always...back up first.

Any donations.. give them to Alien, he deserves it more than I do

Thanks a lot for sharing this with us, awesome awesome mod! would you mind posting your psd for the dock icons?

does anyone know why these icons are sticking up from the dock?

Last edited by Sandman80; 2010-05-17 at 10:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

newbie and have searched and downloaded and almost given up. i have my phone all set-up where everything is suppose to be. have everything from cydia downloaded and set right. i have downloaded files, i believe, that are needed. the only thing i can't do is get the files from my desktop to my phone. i have downloaded the ssh from cydia and tried other programs to download to my computer but have failed. can anyone help with the last few steps please. this is my first time loading a theme like this.

Quote Originally Posted by minfranca View Post
    newbie and have searched and downloaded and almost given up. i have my phone all set-up where everything is suppose to be. have everything from cydia downloaded and set right. i have downloaded files, i believe, that are needed. the only thing i can't do is get the files from my desktop to my phone. i have downloaded the ssh from cydia and tried other programs to download to my computer but have failed. can anyone help with the last few steps please. this is my first time loading a theme like this.
    yeah sure, you need to download winscp.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Sandman80 For This Useful Post:

minfranca (2010-05-17)

thanks, hopefully that will get me headed in the right direction

Quote Originally Posted by minfranca View Post
    thanks, hopefully that will get me headed in the right direction
    let me know if you have any questions

Page 117 of 213 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127167 ... LastLast