Page 107 of 213 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157207 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,140 of 4256

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [RELEASED] True HTC HD2 with Real Animated Weather

  1. #2121
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggy7 View Post
    Hey buddy..thanks yeah i'll have the wallpaper as well if thats ok..just to be on the safe side lol
    I'm assuming you have Photoshop, if not let me know.

    This wallpaper has an enlarged section for the clock & weather as on my files as well as making the weather bigger I also made all the text for the weather bigger & this wallpaper fits better.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    ziggy7 (2010-05-14)

  3. #2122
    iPhoneaholic Obitron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    479
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 146 Times in 123 Posts

    Where is the psd file for the icons? Cheers
    Its nice to hit the Thanks Button if you have been helped!

  4. #2123
    Quote Originally Posted by Obitron View Post
    Where is the psd file for the icons? Cheers
    In the folder named "Settings Page Icons and PSD.

  5. #2124
    Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    2,825
    Thanks
    4,611
    Thanked 2,428 Times in 1,298 Posts

    Thanks Ian...again! yeah i have PS, i'll give it a bash and be sure to let you know how i get on, i really appreciate your help.

  6. #2125
    iPhoneaholic Obitron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    479
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 146 Times in 123 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    In the folder named "Settings Page Icons and PSD.
    Sorry I should have clarified, I meant for the icons on the home page.
    Its nice to hit the Thanks Button if you have been helped!

  7. #2126
    "Yes, I jailbreak"
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    In a galaxy far far away
    Posts
    226
    Thanks
    194
    Thanked 73 Times in 60 Posts

    Can anyone help me get rid of these "question" marks accross the clock. I have dirtred's modded files if that helps. Excuse the jumbled mess as I have not set up the icons yet.

    Thanks in advance

  8. #2127
    this is my first time installing themes manually. i downloaded the hotfire where do i put the folders at. i downloaded iphone explorer.

  9. #2128
    Quote Originally Posted by itr2sti View Post
    Can anyone help me get rid of these "question" marks accross the clock. I have dirtred's modded files if that helps. Excuse the jumbled mess as I have not set up the icons yet.

    Thanks in advance
    What theme files do you have active in Winterboard and in what order are they in?

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    itr2sti (2010-05-14)

  11. #2129
    Quote Originally Posted by Obitron View Post
    Sorry I should have clarified, I meant for the icons on the home page.
    Ahhh... You mean this ones?

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    Obitron (2010-05-14)

  13. #2130
    Quote Originally Posted by deionescobar View Post
    this is my first time installing themes manually. i downloaded the hotfire where do i put the folders at. i downloaded iphone explorer.
    In iPhoneExplorer go to your root folder then Library/Themes. Drag the theme files to this themes directory. Next, go into Winterboard and arrange them in the correct order as the instructions on page 1.

  14. #2131
    "Yes, I jailbreak"
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    In a galaxy far far away
    Posts
    226
    Thanks
    194
    Thanked 73 Times in 60 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    What theme files do you have active in Winterboard and in what order are they in?
    In this order I have
    My strings
    true htc aw 3g
    true htc hd2 theme
    lockscreen
    live clock disabled

    Thanks

    The images are fine on the lockscreen and they are fine on the homescreen for a split second then it's like something is trying to load over them.
    Last edited by itr2sti; 2010-05-14 at 03:25 AM.

  15. #2132
    Quote Originally Posted by itr2sti View Post
    In this order I have
    My strings
    true htc aw 3g
    true htc hd2 theme
    lockscreen
    live clock disabled

    Thanks

    The images are fine on the lockscreen and they are fine on the homescreen for a split second then it's like something is trying to load over them.
    Nope, can't tell from that, need the order of all the HTC theme files AND which ones are active, like the screenshots in page 1.
    Post a screenshot of your Winterboard screen. We will take it from there.

  16. #2133
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    In iPhoneExplorer go to your root folder then Library/Themes. Drag the theme files to this themes directory. Next, go into Winterboard and arrange them in the correct order as the instructions on page 1.
    everytime i try to move it the iphone explorer freezes

  17. #2134
    Thats what happened for me as well, iphone explorer freezes, so what i did was to create a new folder each time, and just transfer the files into the folders.

  18. #2135
    iPhoneaholic Obitron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    479
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 146 Times in 123 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by deionescobar View Post
    everytime i try to move it the iphone explorer freezes
    Have you tried rebooting? Do you have access to the root directory? Sometimes it needs afc2add installed from Cydia for it to work properly.
    Its nice to hit the Thanks Button if you have been helped!

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Obitron For This Useful Post:

    markjo12 (2010-05-16)

  20. #2136
    Quote Originally Posted by deionescobar View Post
    everytime i try to move it the iphone explorer freezes
    I use DiskAid.

  21. #2137
    iPhoneaholic Obitron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    479
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 146 Times in 123 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    I use DiskAid.
    Thanks for the files Ian

    There is also iPhone Browser as well.
    Its nice to hit the Thanks Button if you have been helped!

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Obitron For This Useful Post:

    markjo12 (2010-05-16)

  23. #2138
    when will we see the larger weather that Ian is working on? and can someone make a youtube icon that looks exactly like the one in Aliens theme, but bigger for the homescreen

  24. #2139
    could u give me a step by step on what files to i drag into the untitled folder. sorry for so many questions. i usually just go to cydia install themes but all the good ones are on this website.

  25. #2140
    Is there a fix for the youtube buttons being out of wack?

Page 107 of 213 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157207 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •