Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: PrePreview of really pro theme for real pwnphone pros liek me right cool stuff

Default [RELEASE] Of lockscreen [PREVIEW] of ubertheme, enjoy
    This is a very user freindly theme, i tend to find my apps way fast.

Cya

EDIT once again: The whole intro is all to long for lockscreen sound, mabye ill shorten it down a bit, i'm now using the optional "i feel like pwning noobs" as added previous update and would recommend that one.

EDIT: Updates the upload with better unlock sound, actually the whole intro, its quite long so i also added optional sound "i feel like pwning noobs" just rename the caf's in the sound folder as you see fit, i also left the first sound wich was mostly for testing..

Cya

EDIT: I find myself wasting way much time on my lockscreen nowdays, jeremy pwning that iphone back and forth, you gotta atleast try it out guys. TIP! grab by the head.

UPDATE: Updating my thread with a picture of the almost finished lockscreen, this version is going for preview release so it will be up in a couple.

And a bit of a warning. ive noticed other themes screwing with my lockscreen, so if you want to try it out just disable all themes in winterboard just to be sure.

Ok its up, copy it to the themes folder a usual and just disable all your themes for the first attempt i have had issues with other themes messing it up.

Cya

Ok, hi guys and thanks for the warm welcome to the forum, im actually quite an old iphone user that been around for a while, i have also for a long time been reading modmyi wich ofcource is an amazing asset to the scene.

All this funny talking is! Tata a presentation for my theme that i'll be releasing quite soon actually, its based on
    the TV Show Pure Pwnage, yes he talks like i type so if you dont like it a bit dont watch the show. I'm a huge fan and thats why i'm making this theme to celebrate "teh_pwnerer of noobs"

Sorry if i upset anyone, myself i tought it was hilarious but i reckon some toes might have been stepped on, if you liked my presentation and had a couple of laughs please Thank me with the "Thanks!" button

And about the theme, i'll be putting up some vids of the lockscreen in action, where you can see jeremy pwning my iphone, lockup sound? yes! qoute from the series "I am teh_pwnerer *******". All font is going to be 8bit nes, so if your oldskool like me you will like it.

Read below for my "real" first post:

Okay so i might look like kinda ofa noob in this forum with almost no post and all but i been thinking about making this awesome theme right to pwn em all so to speak, kinda only for pro kinda deal yeah, it will kick serius *** that for sure. im thinking like landscape cause thats like really pro holding the device sideways like that. and ive been making sum awesome icons for that ezune theme, thinking ill recycle those and make'um like landscape and all, i need some help from you guys with some design ideas, i kinda like this desktop kinda feel. but im thinking mabye going with a console kinda deal instead youknow liek really über pro stuff..

Ok so cum with some theme ideas landscape style.

The pics attached is of the games pages and some other intresting stuff, wich will be in landscape, the "home" screen will prolly be kinda console inspired black and white text, really pro lotech!

EDIT:
    And i hate this lame whats jailbreak ******** under my nick? i, broke my whatever before you guyd mommas gave birth to your older sister or whatev. plzz admins change it to noobs sux bawls or whatever is better than this.
    Also i'd liek to thank jeremy for a amazingly pwning silhuett.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0183.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by nilly667; 2010-04-29 at 06:03 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Thanks

I think you should find a horse and live in the mountains some place.
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

My iPhone is a Part of Me kph12's Avatar
    Thanks

^Agreed
    Please learn proper english, and all this leet speak makes you seem, well, very dumb

Quote Originally Posted by kph12 View Post
    ^Agreed
    Please learn proper english, and all this leet speak makes you seem, well, very dumb
    Ok so im nopt from like grest britian or america or whatever, its really not my fault i dont spell all correct right. so if you have nothing to say just stfu allready.

and about that horseshit i dont find the relevance really like what you mean, im totally addicted to my über pro pc rig would need electricity to power this beast, so that mountain is mainly for you noobs i guess. anyways.

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

Where is your magic theme ?any screenshots or a download link ?

My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nilly667 View Post
    Ok so im nopt from like grest britian or america or whatever, its really not my fault i dont spell all correct right. so if you have nothing to say just stfu allready.

and about that horseshit i dont find the relevance really like what you mean, im totally addicted to my über pro pc rig would need electricity to power this beast, so that mountain is mainly for you noobs i guess. anyways.
    Sorry, I thought you picked up on my sarcasm. What I was trying to imply is this is the wrong forum to be posting in for ideas. So why don't you find a horse and bring it up into the mountains have your way with it? Catch my drift?
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

Quote Originally Posted by zinjen View Post
    Sorry, I thought you picked up on my sarcasm. What I was trying to imply is this is the wrong forum to be posting in for ideas. So why don't you find a horse and bring it up into the mountains have your way with it? Catch my drift?
    I belive that is what they call bollox in your lang. but to interprent bollox, you'd be meaning i'll pwn that horses *** on a mountain? your sick. stick to the topic my übertheme that is.

i am like such a pro fag and such ya hear with dis crazieeearse shizz withit uberlike ya know, pwning up sum hawsum screns of not my theme and all dis uber stuff.

dude it takes more effort to type like that than in normal english, i have no idea wut ur trying to accomplish

Livin the iPhone Life wannabprogramma's Avatar
    Thanks

translation from jibberish: So I might look kinda stupid (got that part right ) but I'm thinking about making a theme that's better than everybodies (looks to me like he's calling out Z and K.Nit but that's just me...) So the basic idea is to take icons from another theme and rotate them because I want it landscape...Can I borrow some of your ideas??
    EDIT: and I hate actually having to work for a better status....I can break my iDevices way faster than ya'll and my daddy buys me a new one reall quick.....so Admins please change my title to "Biggest Noob on This Site"
    (this is just what I read..I may have miss translated a little )
    Anyway...for real...if you want respect post pictures...the only title change you would get is if you had already created an awesome theme and were already respected on other forums....pretty much everyone likes you to talk fairly normally and to actually show some work before asking foe criticism...Good Luck!!
    The Next Generation of Phreaks.

" Huh, mine's better than a circle..what?...sorry"

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

Feel free to "pwn" my themes if you can.

Welcome to the community. We all had to start with "What's Jailbreak". I was making themes in iPTF and jailbroke since it was possible on the 3G.

However, I had to start off in the bottom rung in this site. That's just how it is.
    #eli7e revived me

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

chrisangel13 (2010-04-29), eonC4PDA (2010-04-24), nickkrd (2010-04-24), nilly667 (2010-04-24)

Thanks for like all response and all, k.nit your PRO, i Will try to pwn sum of ya thems for sure. And Thanks to that noob for lostintranslation or whatitwas.

Its really noob of y guys to like only critisism of My spelling not intrerested in themes so your liek not pwning me if thats wha y think.

EDIT:
    I realize i cant just cum on here and all talking like how pro of pwnphoneing i am all even tough i obviously got serious skillz but whatev. im liek thinking mabye working hard on my übertheme and not replying to noobs so much. (it was really my wife like sneaking up reading my posts and saying this shite and it got me thinking like mabye, so im trying a diff. appr. to share my work ok)
    Last edited by nilly667; 2010-04-24 at 10:26 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Brb...opening google translator!!

My iPhone is a Part of Me kph12's Avatar
    Thanks

^^Dude the way he is typing takes a lot more effort to type than regular English ha.

WTF? I thought Europeans spoke Better English than us Americans??? Lol it's like this guy thinks he is taking in a counterstike server.

But really guys he Is uber l337 and he can pwn the shiz out of all of us nubz. Lol mad skills woot woot (throwing a sideways peice sign all gangster like)

lol leave the guy alone, he's talking COD language, ya bunch of noobs, he pwns us all

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Raptors For This Useful Post:

battlecrushr (2010-04-24), Entombed Sh4dw (2010-04-25), k.nitsua (2010-04-24), Li-ion (2010-04-24), Maarten16 (2010-04-24)

So like stop spamming My theme thread with your whining about spelling and how much of a noob y r, i Will post some scrns of ubertheme later right so that will obviously like pwn your day, need sum practice to so im like all buzy and all.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,094 Times in 1,147 Posts

I like you're trying to "pwn" themes, but PLEASE(!!!) stop talking about how "uber" your theme is, I think people who see/use your theme will have the right to say that. But hey, that's just me
    If you'd like, follow me on Twitter: @16Maarten
    Master Theme Creator

Quote Originally Posted by Raptors View Post
    lol leave the guy alone, he's talking COD language, ya bunch of noobs, he pwns us all
    TROLOLO this made me chortle

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast