Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: PrePreview of really pro theme for real pwnphone pros liek me right cool stuff

so did he give out a download link?

Just asking.

"No link. We will now have to spend the rest of our lives reading the Davinci Code and obscure manuscripts in the search for the clues to a link that has a link...to a link to a theme sighting, for we are not worthy". Wayne Campbell
    Last edited by metaserph; 2010-04-25 at 04:42 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

Was j/k. The themer said he wasn't sharing.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,989 Times in 882 Posts

i can't wait to see this theme

Nilly - you've hyped this up quite a bit so I hope you haven't been scared away - I hope your confidence matches your skills because it sounds like quite the theme could be coming out of that right hand that's not on the mouse -- best of luck and hope you decide to keep everyone updated without a lot of the I'm better than you stuff -- this site is full of people who are extremely supportive if you'll let them be

Quote Originally Posted by TCcentex View Post
    i can't wait to see this theme

Nilly - you've hyped this up quite a bit so I hope you haven't been scared away - I hope your confidence matches your skills because it sounds like quite the theme could be coming out of that right hand that's not on the mouse -- best of luck and hope you decide to keep everyone updated without a lot of the I'm better than you stuff -- this site is full of people who are extremely supportive if you'll let them be
    idk man, idk. i guess i like had the wrong approch or sumt, people like dont recogn. skill when its right in there face. Mabye ill like register with some phony alias and trying to be all humble and not like tell about my skills so much. but still i like the title "übertheme - One theme to pwn'em all" but i guess i could think of somthn. else.
    Last edited by nilly667; 2010-04-25 at 11:52 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nilly667 View Post
    idk man, idk. i guess i like had the wrong approch or sumt, people like dont recogn. skill when its right in there face. Mabye ill like register with some phony alias and trying to be all humble and not like tell about my skills so much. but still i like the title "übertheme - One theme to pwn'em all" but i guess i could think of somthn. else.
    Dude, seriously, you're just all talk. Just, please post some pictures of your own theme, and maybe we'll start to take you more seriously.

Btw, you should spend less time speaking leet, and more time using spellcheck. It's amazing how you spell only certain words used in short format and spell everything else correctly. And how you bothered to add an apostrophe (in pwn'em) and umlaut, surely that way of typing isn't "natural".

Hi devy, ya thats like the title right, so i like to try an spell it real ez with ' so even noobs ca read it right cuz its the title. And liek listen to your mods right telling you all to stop picking on my spelling and shite, even theyr tired of you all up'in my face all complaining not intererested about themes at all.

EDIT:

Read first post!
    Last edited by nilly667; 2010-04-25 at 02:22 PM.

cool story bro

this still isnt good tho..

btw u should make like a white **** slider come out of his body. like when it sitting there u cant see it because its in his body but when u slide it it comes out

Thats just to over the top for me, it looks great while dragging jeremys siluett back and forth, im actually thinking thinking about realesing the lockscreen as a preview. It looks abit different now than the first page pic. And on iPhone it doesnt look all edgy.

Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,975 Times in 1,579 Posts

Lol...

Sigh -_- .... <(troll)

To mods: can you please close this thread?

Last edited by battlecrushr; 2010-04-26 at 11:29 PM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to iken2punk For This Useful Post:

wannabprogramma (2010-04-27)

Quote Originally Posted by iken2punk View Post
    I'll take the punishment.

Nilly, your theme is ridiculous. Your poor poor grammar is atrocious and painstakingly annoying to read. The kicker of it all is, when you actually take the time to read your posts, it's all overly conceded filth. To think you can just waltz right in here and just spew all over everyone's work is astronomically offensive.

In other words, well words that you can comprehend. Your 'uber-retarded' and need to quit acting like a fool. Go back to school and/or prison, get your little god complex straightened out and learn how to talk like a human being and make a proper theme.

Mods: Punish me as you see fit, this kid Needs someone to set him straight. All I can say is, It was worth it.
    Ok, its about enuff of the presentation of my theme, four pages with ******** is all i need. now lets concentrate on themes. As i said, my theme is a to celebrate the world most pro gamer jeremy and these four page is all presentation or "show" if you rather call it that, now let this thread rest for some time, mabye drop back a couple of pages and when its done, this thread is the release thread.
    The lockscreen featuring jeremy pwning iphone will come up later, as a preview for the theme.

Whats needed for the theme:
    Winterboard
    Springjumps
    Iconoclasm
    Infiniboard
    Infinidock

I'm sorry if i upset anyone, it perhapsmwas quite a stupid stunt signing up and just start ranting, please just have a couple of laughs becouse thats what i intended, i know this sort of humor isnt for everyone,

If you love Pure Pwnage TV you will digg my theme.. cya
    Last edited by nilly667; 2010-04-26 at 11:08 AM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to nilly667 For This Useful Post:

iken2punk (2010-04-26)

Thanks

Voting for uber theme of the century!! =)

Quote Originally Posted by nilly667 View Post
    Ok, its about enuff of the presentation of my theme, four pages with ******** is all i need. now lets concentrate on themes. As i said, my theme is a to celebrate the world most pro gamer jeremy and these four page is all presentation or "show" if you rather call it that, now let this thread rest for some time, mabye drop back a couple of pages and when its done, this thread is the release thread.
    The lockscreen featuring jeremy pwning iphone will come up later, as a preview for the theme.

Whats needed for the theme:
    Winterboard
    Springjumps
    Iconoclasm
    Infiniboard
    Infinidock

I'm sorry if i upset anyone, it perhapsmwas quite a stupid stunt signing up and just start ranting, please just have a couple of laughs becouse thats what i intended, i know this sort of humor isnt for everyone,

If you love Pure Pwnage TV you will digg my theme.. cya
    See now thats class If you want to be a Pro, you have to have the right attitude and mentality to start or you will never finish it appropriately and/or without taint. Let's see what you have when your finished man. Looking forward to seeing it.
    Last edited by iken2punk; 2010-04-26 at 04:42 PM. Reason: Grammar! lol Oh the irony of it all

bumping this because of the title, no heme here really though

Default Realese of lockscreen
    Yeah hi guys, i promised a release of my jeremy lockscreen as a preview, well its kinda done now, mabye not like its going to be in the full version but i like it so im releaseing it, for setup SnowLock is perhaps needed, you will have to try it out if it dont look like the screenshot somethings up prolly snowlock.

Ok so look at the first post for the release (of the lockscreen that is), no docs no nothing, you know what to do guys.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast