Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: PrePreview of really pro theme for real pwnphone pros liek me right cool stuff

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Ize wif ya blud, let's pwn dees muthas and show em ya shizzle...er...westside, mofo?

Livin the iPhone Life deathbybunnies6's Avatar
    Thanks

Is the way that he is talking a joke? Seriously? how could anyone take the time out of their day to talk like:
    Ima pwn themes in this forum. Ida watch out guys you scared by me. My skizz are better than my bad english!
    Do you have some sort of disease? Did you get shaken as a child? Did you eat paint chips?
    No I'm sorry. Those are all too high-class for someone to talk like that. I'm guessing you were picking your nose and stuck finger up just a little too far.
    My Themes

HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation

playboybunny id be like all intnimated n stuff by yr bs if i dint recgnz you from this other forum, you totally remind me of ghey right. I'd really liek even noobs to try stay on topic, and y bunny i'd like tottaly knife you on dust2 right, pwnage style.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,094 Times in 1,147 Posts

O_o
    If you'd like, follow me on Twitter: @16Maarten
    Master Theme Creator

actually, I kinda like the look of the icons and layout. could you give us a download link?

As a speaking american, I must say my yr and half old son talks better english than you!

Btw, this is one of the best sites for iPhone modding. Just throwing my two-cents in.

I guess ive learnt like eng. moslty ingame, if id type in my native language ill be like ripping it up tottaly you wouldnt keep up if yo know what im saying. even way cooler is that i mostly only type with my left hand allways on the mouse, thats how pro's type, try it noobs takes some skill but is way über, anyway updated the main post with prev on my almost finished lockscreen wich obvioulsy owns.

Thanks

Don't like the lockscreen, not even close to "pwnage".
    Sorry, but maybe you should try something else
    Master Theme Creator

@nilly...ty wez spierdalaj i nie wkurwiaj wiecej......understand?....ferstein????...sorry but i just can't read this guy...

Quote Originally Posted by Li-ion View Post
    actually, I kinda like the look of the icons and layout. could you give us a download link?
    I've kinda shared the icons in the ezune thread eZie really is pro, zune themes the shite that fo sure. look there for icons they're free to use with whatev.

Livin the iPhone Life wannabprogramma's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raptors View Post
    lol leave the guy alone, he's talking COD language, ya bunch of noobs, he pwns us all
    I'm sorry but this is my last comment because this thread is actually getting popular and I find that horrifying but how, in anyway, did he "pwn" you or many others in this forum who have made amazing themes when all he did is took the "sad iPhone" from Safe Mode got rid of the clock underlay, put a rather pixelated siilhouette in rather bad taste, and changed the unlock text?? I could handle the language if his theme lived up to his words...but sadly, I don't think it does...I would recreate a better lockscreen if I was you......
    The Next Generation of Phreaks.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wannabprogramma For This Useful Post:

Maarten16 (2010-04-24), TCcentex (2010-04-25)

Ok, so you liek my theme?

well tough luck all like noobs here calling my all kinda names and like all up'on my face trashing my spelling so bad and whatever, im tired of it right, so there you go fellas no theme. i will ofcource countinue to make my theme and my pwnphone is gonna so be like all pwning all of yours perhaps who knows couse im not gonna sharit right..

my last comment in this thread plz coninues with your discs. or whatev.
    Last edited by nilly667; 2010-04-24 at 10:01 PM.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PhanaticD For This Useful Post:

Maarten16 (2010-04-24), TCcentex (2010-04-25)

Quote Originally Posted by nilly667 View Post
    EDIT:
    And i hate this lame whats jailbreak ******** under my nick? i, broke my whatever before you guyd mommas gave birth to your older sister or whatev. plzz admins change it to noobs sux bawls or whatever is better than this.
    Also i'd liek to thank jeremy for a amazingly pwning silhuett.
    Start by reading over the rules on language and attitude....then wait it out. Your title will change over time and post count like everyone else's.

PS- Consider this a nice warning on the language.

PPS- Everyone cut out the bickering.....or the thread will be closed.
    Last edited by cpjr; 2010-04-24 at 10:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

PPS- Everyone cut out the bickering.....or the thread will be closed.[/QUOTE]

sorry to say this, but for some people this is just a reason to continue bickering.
    Just saying.
    Master Theme Creator

Quote Originally Posted by Maarten16 View Post
    PPS- Everyone cut out the bickering.....or the thread will be closed.
    sorry to say this, but for some people this is just a reason to continue bickering.
    Just saying.[/QUOTE]

OK....hows this....

Any bickering after this post will be infractions for whomever.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to cpjr For This Useful Post:

Maarten16 (2010-04-24)

Is " like pffft..whatever" allowed? lol

Quote Originally Posted by wannabprogramma View Post
    I'm sorry but this is my last comment because this thread is actually getting popular and I find that horrifying but how, in anyway, did he "pwn" you or many others in this forum who have made amazing themes when all he did is took the "sad iPhone" from Safe Mode got rid of the clock underlay, put a rather pixelated siilhouette in rather bad taste, and changed the unlock text?? I could handle the language if his theme lived up to his words...but sadly, I don't think it does...I would recreate a better lockscreen if I was you......
    lol guess you didnt catch my sarcasim

but yea, let the guy be, His english may not be perfect (good) but lets see what he can come up with, in his theme.

ill give him a chance, cause im Uber nice

Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    Is " like pffft..whatever" allowed? lol
    Lol.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

nope it isnt
    infraction given

jk

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast