Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Preview] iHTC HD2 animated flipclock with weather

Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,426 Times in 1,298 Posts

Well done, Very nice theme...Love the Flip Clock!

Gpowere36: how did you get just the clock and weather to show?. What did you edit?

Regards

Very nice, just one quick question ...

On the lockscreen, where it says Calendar, instead of saying "May 7, 2010" it says "Fredag, 7/Maj"

I have no idea how to change this, or even just remove the calendar option leaving just the clock w/ weather.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

obsessionXYZ can i use your lockinfo weather with alen's theme to make theme how i like it

i dont want to release it its just for me

thx

EDIT:

how to remove this fade effect or what ever it is? or if i cant remove it how to make it on whole wallpaper
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0123.png  
    Last edited by lazardj; 2010-05-07 at 07:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by yusuf530i View Post
    Gpowere36: how did you get just the clock and weather to show?. What did you edit?

Regards
    yusuf530i excuse me, but from what I tried to figure out is:
    -Ask how Lockinfo add to your theme right?
    I apologize again for my bad English that hinder me.

What files do I add to winterboard I downloaded just the flip clock with weather and want to add it to a different them.

has anyone had this problem?

i can't theme the icons. everything else will be changed by a winter board theme, but the icons stay the stock design.

does this have to do with shrink? any ideas/help?

i like to clare some things out,,

first the older files is AS THE SAY, BETA!! they are not a theme just a widget...

if you read the thread you know the theme is released..

second, dont make any suggestions of how to get this or that...

the release is "cleaned up" its just the clock and the weather, if you want to add additionals its up to you

please download the new addiction ..

oh and for you that want to know how to mix this with one of the greatest themes ever (Alien1974s HTC HD2) you are in bad luck... you have to pretty much re-write the code or add it in the right order to be able to get it work

i will contact Alien1974 for a permission to re-write the code of his to make the flipclock to work atleast..

i noticed that some of you have problem to get the location of the weather..

the code is based on a setup like this :::: EUR|SE|SW008|KALMAR

where you find the code is here:

AccuWeather.com Mobile: City And Country Search

but make sure to remake the the code with ----> | and not forwardslash..(/)

i have tried with different locations all over the world and they all work fine for me... so dont say there is a problem.. the code works fine..

the weather is retrieved by ACCUWEATHER... btw..

i noticed that it also works..
    to write "City, COUNTRY" only some locations though..

hope it clears some things out

regards
    /valle
    Last edited by obsessionXYZ; 2010-05-08 at 03:40 AM.

i dont want to use his animations i just wanted some parts of his theme and some of yours ;p

i just have problem with picture i posted up...

pls ... i need a zipcode for Romania, city Vaslui for weather

EUR|RO|...|VASLUI ... someting like that? pls
    Last edited by Vuselo; 2010-05-08 at 03:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Vuselo For This Useful Post:

xjav01 (2010-06-12)

tray this

EUR|RO|RO040|VASLUI

works ... thank you

awesome work....dumb question how do i change the clock to a 12hour clock?
    thanx

Where is stand alone animated flipclock with weather?

The theme is amazing, but I have a question. Yet I will update that will add Miss Lockinfo-alert in it?

Hi,

Is possible put the date?

and put weather description in two lines?

Thanks, and congratulations for this great theme

wait is the weather animated or just the flipclock?? IF the weathers animated could you please tell me how to create animated gifs without a background

Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    wait is the weather animated or just the flipclock?? IF the weathers animated could you please tell me how to create animated gifs without a background
    the weather is animated.. based on the weather elements.. so its only PNGs..

but you could use GIFs but then you have a quality and transparent issue.. i've tried here and it doesnt look nice at all.

and i dont own a 3Gs so i cant use to "big" gif files.. therefor i re-created all the weather files and optimized it.. very small file size

-----

Quote Originally Posted by ErMasLoko
    Hi,

Is possible put the date?

and put weather description in two lines?

Thanks, and congratulations for this great theme
    if you open the HTML file you can see that the date font color is set to transparent.. if you want ot use it, set it to a color you like and position it as you want..

i will not do it for you.. due to i dont have time, sorry about that..

Quote Originally Posted by GPowere36
    The theme is amazing, but I have a question. Yet I will update that will add Miss Lockinfo-alert in it?
    i working on a fix to that.. i have succeeded in som parts.. but it need some more tweaking to it..
    please wait for update later for that..

Quote Originally Posted by martyotaku
    awesome work....dumb question how do i change the clock to a 12hour clock?
    at the moment NO!, i have only created 24H clock images,

but in the IMAGE folder you have the background images for the clock.. ad your own font or digits and 12H clock..

-----

about the "line" on at the bottom, it can be removed if you delete it PS or other Paint program..

i use it to divide the actual frame size that you can use on the homescreen.. i use Infiniboard thats why..

and btw you can notice that the actual size of the iphone homescreen is pretty tiny when it come to edit backgrounds and such..

------

so yo quys and girls know right now im working on getting notifications for the LockInfo to work and real widget such as Google Facebook, twitter and perhaps others..

any suggestions?

thank for all the kind words

regards
    /valle

thanx

anyone start up a folder somewhere where we can all put up our icons we make up for the settings page?

Default Degree symbol....
    Does anyone know how to display the degree symbol for the Hi temp? The Lo and Re temps have the degree symbol, but the Hi temp does not. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by dragonjo8 View Post
    Does anyone know how to display the degree symbol for the Hi temp? The Lo and Re temps have the degree symbol, but the Hi temp does not. Thanks!
    Well...I guess not.

I'm not a hardcore coder, however, what limited knowledge I have allowed me to do the following:

Home Screen:

2nd Screen:

I've added the degree symbol for Hi temps. Got rid of the Re temp. Downsized the weather icons. All this gives it a closer look to the HD2 (IMHO).

Pressing the little clock icon (upper right corner of flip clock) opens the default clock app. Pressing the weather icon opens the default weather app. Pressing anywhere else on the widget refreshes weather data.

The rest of my apps (about 50) are in folders (via CategoriesSB) that are accessed via the menu icon (which is really a Stack).

If anyone wants me to post the modified lockinfo.html and Wallpaper.js, let me know. NOTE: The coding is not pretty, but (as you can see) it gets the job done.
    Last edited by dragonjo8; 2010-05-13 at 02:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast