Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: New Evolution OS Theme

Default New Evolution OS Theme
    This is a copy of the Evolution OS theme of Bluemetal but with some changes made by meself, still working on the theme, u can leave comments about the theme if u like it or not
    Last edited by motaro50; 2010-04-20 at 01:44 PM.

The first comment would be: Have you asked blue to do this??
    Checks bluemetals first post: There he asks you not to use his templates for your mods and ublish them a s a new theme...

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

You don't have permission to use my templates or parts of it nor do you have permission to name "your" theme like mine. Please read post one of Evolution OS2 (Rules)

This is respectless. Please Mods do your Job! Thanks

i dunno, if i knew it, i wouldnt place it, by the way, its not a pure copy, if u look at it, the icons are different, the text is different, and my theme is more colourfull, so accually only the "framework" of the icons are the same, but anyway if bluemetal doesnt wants me to publish them i'll take it away, i just want to share our thoughts to make nice themes

look bluemetal, if i change the name of the name, is it oke? because like i said, only the framework is the same
    Last edited by motaro50; 2010-04-20 at 12:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

First of all: the Font and the icons look nice.

I can't and won't hold someone up from releasing similar themes like evolution OS.

But :

- the name is not very clever
    - use your own framework please. I'm sure you have the skills to create your own style.

If you do so i won't say any word against you or this theme. Thanks.
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-05-04 at 12:11 AM.

Ok man no problem, i'll delete the theme and make the framework etc by meself, there is still some work to do to finish the theme, anyway thanks and keep up the good work

lol i dont know how to delete the theme, ive been looking everywhere, i can edit the theme but not delete, is there a way?
    Last edited by motaro50; 2010-04-20 at 01:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

hello!!! y am a italian senior, y have buy the evolutionOS2. please the guide for installation thanks. bye bye

^^^SMH did you read anything besides the title you clicked on

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Could you post some pictures, just curious to see your mod.

Thanks

So to clarify:
    Some days after i released my new evolution os2 this guy used my own photoshop templates, the whole concept and layout to release without any permission or asking me a new() evolution os.

This has been removed due evidently reasons. Plese read the first posts.

I showed him a possible way how to release this mod (Post 5) but it seems he gave up...
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-05-04 at 12:16 AM.