Page 41 of 49 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [ RELEASE ] iNitsua Z - Twilight - By Zausser/K.Nitsua

thanks K. But why does everyone say to use private/ I always just use regular does it make a difference if you put a theme in /var/stash/themes versus private/var/stash/themes?

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

private just means the root. It doesn't matter, really.
    #eli7e revived me

3. The Following User Says Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

SnowLeo (2010-05-06)

are the icon labels in this theme defaultly off and if so how do I get them back on?

Thanks

I don't think they are default off. Check winterboard for additional themes turned on that may have turned them off.
    #eli7e revived me

Edit: Nevermind just installed it and it has Icon labels.. but not in the dock. How do I get dock Icon labels? preferably white

Thanks

Twilight Update:

You guys should be getting an update sometime this coming week with more widgets as well as new icon styles ^_^
    #eli7e revived me

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

chrisangel13 (2010-05-07), SnowLeo (2010-05-06)

iPhone? More like MyPhone shadowtaz's Avatar
    Thanks

how to be a beta tester for your theme? thank you

Ok but I have some icon requests (a lot) and I also want to request page dots and an overboard theme
    Icons needed (will post images soon) proper names: n64iphone, gpsiphone, gb4iphone, Mouse (btstack mouse), Keyboard (btstack keyboard), uRemote, iWep Hacker, PreBrowser, AppFlow, Wifi Hacker, GV Mobile+, Wifi Scanner, Applinks, WebSearch, iWallpapers, PandaDaemon, UnlimVideos, Appcake+, biteSMS, mMonitor (shows up like this instead of greek letter mu monitor like mu torrent), AVPlayer, dTunes, Flashlight, Free Flix, GV Mobile, i4iphones, iClassic, iGoogler, iTV, swapBT, Keyboard Demo, Lockdown, MxTube, My3G, NES, OutSource, Poof, psx4iphone, QuickBoard, SBOrganizer, ScreenSpliter, Siphon, snes4iphone, StatusNotifier, ToneFXs, Universal Search, iWep PRO, MMiForum, SpoofApp.
    Told you itd be a lot!! lol. This and most of the icons included are all my cydia apps + my 400 some appstore apps (according to cyberduck i have 125 files in var/stash/applications (8 are SJ though). Should I just go to var/stash/Applications and just take the icon image from the app and put it in a folder upload it and post it here??

Oh and K could you make an iAcces keyboard for this theme cause that would be the coolest thing ever!! (sorry with all these requests)

Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    Twilight Update:

You guys should be getting an update sometime this coming week with more widgets as well as new icon styles ^_^
    Just installed the theme and now an update soon!! awesomeness. Any idea why my date at the bottoms not showing up as I have it enabled in winterboard (also have analog clock on)
    Edit: nevermind just needed to enable before the theme in winterboard lol
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-05-06 at 10:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    Ok but I have some icon requests (a lot) and I also want to request page dots and an overboard theme
    Icons needed (will post images soon) proper names: n64iphone, gpsiphone, gb4iphone, Mouse (btstack mouse), Keyboard (btstack keyboard), uRemote, iWep Hacker, PreBrowser, AppFlow, Wifi Hacker, GV Mobile+, Wifi Scanner, Applinks, WebSearch, iWallpapers, PandaDaemon, UnlimVideos, Appcake+, biteSMS, mMonitor (shows up like this instead of greek letter mu monitor like mu torrent), AVPlayer, dTunes, Flashlight, Free Flix, GV Mobile, i4iphones, iClassic, iGoogler, iTV, swapBT, Keyboard Demo, Lockdown, MxTube, My3G, NES, OutSource, Poof, psx4iphone, QuickBoard, SBOrganizer, ScreenSpliter, Siphon, snes4iphone, StatusNotifier, ToneFXs, Universal Search, iWep PRO, MMiForum, SpoofApp.
    Told you itd be a lot!! lol. This and most of the icons included are all my cydia apps + my 400 some appstore apps (according to cyberduck i have 125 files in var/stash/applications (8 are SJ though). Should I just go to var/stash/Applications and just take the icon image from the app and put it in a folder upload it and post it here??

Oh and K could you make an iAcces keyboard for this theme cause that would be the coolest thing ever!! (sorry with all these requests)

Just installed the theme and now an update soon!! awesomeness. Any idea why my date at the bottoms not showing up as I have it enabled in winterboard (also have analog clock on)
    Just take a screenshot of your apps in the default theme and upload those. It's easier to do it from those images. Hopefully someone from this thread will be able to make them for you.

Never made an iAcces keyboard, and I heard they were pretty difficult to make. I would rather wait until a proper 4.0 release as they might have changed the keyboard layouts again.

Not sure what date you're talking about, screenshot please.
    #eli7e revived me

12. The Following User Says Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

SnowLeo (2010-05-06)

dang clock at the bottom gets messed up with my font i use w/ fontswap (calibri)

k ill upload the pics soon. But can you please make page dots and an overboard mod?

Oh and my statusbar weather became unaligned with this theme (from live weather settings)

Here they are ( I made arrows but they might be ones already included so you can just refer to my list i posted ^): Download iNZ icon request.zip from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Oh and final request besides the icons, page dots, overboard theme, and keyboard, can you make loaders for this theme?

Edit: Forgot 3 icons (see attached)
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-05-06 at 11:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

dang clock at the bottom gets messed up with my font i use w/ fontswap (calibri)

k ill upload the pics soon. But can you please make page dots and an overboard mod?

Oh and my statusbar weather became unaligned with this theme (from live weather settings)

Here they are ( I made arrows but they might be ones already included so you can just refer to my list i posted ^): Download iNZ icon request.zip from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Oh and final request besides the icons, page dots, overboard theme, and keyboard, can you make loaders for this theme?
    The theme should already have default loaders. I'll have to look into overboard theming when I get the chance.

Yeah, the weather icons are defaulted, so I heard there were some issues with it.

Page dots theming is a possibility when I get the chance.

Hopefully someone can get to your icons. If not, I'll try and whip them up tonight.
    #eli7e revived me

15. The Following User Says Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

SnowLeo (2010-05-06)

Thanks so much but I was referring to the small progress gears

Thanks

Thanks so much but I was referring to the small progress gears
    Oh. I'll have to ask Z about that.
    #eli7e revived me

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mob87 View Post
    Im on 3.1.3 and used Spirit with no problems. My icons are fine.
    Same here. No Issues!

Quote Originally Posted by wim66 View Post
    Open /Library/Themes/iNZ-T Lock Wallpaper.theme/LockBackground.html
    Under function updateCalendarBar edit the following line to your liking.

theMonth = monthsArray[theMonth];
    document.getElementById("calendarbar").innerHTML = theWeekday + ", " + theMonth + "." + theDay;

European style would be (with slash)

theMonth = monthsArray[theMonth];
    document.getElementById("calendarbar").innerHTML = theWeekday + ", " + theDay + "/" + theMonth;

If you want the months spelled out, just edit the monthsArray above it.

Thank you! That did it
    Last edited by SPPassion; 2010-05-07 at 01:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

It doesnt exactly go with this theme but does anyone like this LS: http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/508/img1192.png
    Its wedapanel (non-cydget) with Weather Elements V3 Walls bottom bar

Edit: Forgot 3 icons (see attached)
    here ya go
    Attached Images Attached Images    

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

chrisangel13 (2010-05-07), SnowLeo (2010-05-07)

thanks rook for those 3 but I still have about 30 more if you wouldnt mind doing them. I really appreciate it though

Is there a way to have the the Twilight weather them not affect the lockinfo weather icons? The weather icons in the Twilight theme are messing up the weather icons in lockweather.

Did anyone notice the rediculous speed difference in the latest SBsettings update? Rotation and instant appearance when you swipe. crazy!

Did anyone notice the rediculous speed difference in the latest SBsettings update? Rotation and instant appearance when you swipe. crazy!
    oh sorry bro i didnt even see u had a link....if no one does them for you by later tonight ill work on em...i just left the house for the gym. and yeah only the first swipe down after respring is crazy fast lol

26. The Following User Says Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

SnowLeo (2010-05-07)

Page 41 of 49 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast