Page 40 of 49 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [ RELEASE ] iNitsua Z - Twilight - By Zausser/K.Nitsua

Santa Claus, Theme Creator santaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jarlath View Post
    It could be the blank PNG which is killing the auto-create process then. I've noticed it with InfiniteSB as well, which also uses what (on closer inspection) appears to be a blank PNG.
    that doens't make sense a blank image wouldn't affect anything but make something blank. this is the overlay image so it would be that curved highlight that appears on default icons. not all apps use this image, that's why we leave it blank and just use work arounds to get highlights and bevels to work.

do backgrounder badges theme for you? i made one and it wouldn't theme, unless i straight up replaced it i even downloaded backgrounder themes from cydia for to see if i put it in a wrong path, and those didn't work either

Quote Originally Posted by santaf View Post
    that doens't make sense a blank image wouldn't affect anything but make something blank. this is the overlay image so it would be that curved highlight that appears on default icons. not all apps use this image, that's why we leave it blank and just use work arounds to get highlights and bevels to work.

do backgrounder badges theme for you? i made one and it wouldn't theme, unless i straight up replaced it i even downloaded backgrounder themes from cydia for to see if i put it in a wrong path, and those didn't work either
    With InfiniteSB, it appears to be related to AppIconMask, as the mask doesn't get applied at all, so you've got the rest of the icon behind it showing in a squarish blog behind the overlay and covering up AppIconShadow.

And I don't use Backgrounder, but the SBBadgeBG's are working fine. This doesn't happen with Elite or other auto-created icons.

Thanks

the backgrounder badge is different than the sbbadge but hmmm that is really weird that the mask wont apply i've had that happen before and i have no idea why it happened. Just redoing the image helped it fix so i don't know what to say about it. it also didn't have anything to do with infiniteSB

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Can someone help me to edit config file to correct the date on my lockscreen?Lockscreen theme (Its INZ-Z lockscreen with put your picture on the LS tweak) There is a decimal point plus date is incorrect. Instead of May 6th, its showing May 5.6? See attached screenshot.Unless...it's supposed to be this way? I rather have slash(/) than dot. Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post

The time is still there, the date changes to the time and then turns back to the date... and then it repeats.

Unless you were talking about the glow effect.
    oh wait, you already mentioned that didn't you? my bad
    oh and yeah! i thought the teal glow for the time would be
    a really neat effect like in the other screen shot. it reminds
    me of the lockscreen for the original Neostyle but with a
    better font but i'm just picturing this in my head and don't
    know how it'll look like when it's actually put together lol

Okay my thoughts, sounds crazy!! Hoe easy will it be to customize? Ie if we want different images on the screen? Can we select a certain number or is it everything in the camera roll? What if we don't want all the flash bangs line time and date changing? Can they be easily disarmed?

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by marko111 View Post
    Okay my thoughts, sounds crazy!! Hoe easy will it be to customize? Ie if we want different images on the screen? Can we select a certain number or is it everything in the camera roll? What if we don't want all the flash bangs line time and date changing? Can they be easily disarmed?
    Right now, I haven't implemented the rotating images widget yet. I'm doing that last. I'm going to make it very easy though. The image currently is from the camera roll.

There will be a vanilla version of the theme for previous generation iDevice users.

Color modding will be a little different with this theme as most of the bg colors are done via html. But, then again, it can be extremely easy if you know what you're doing.
    #eli7e revived me

Quote Originally Posted by santaf View Post
    the backgrounder badge is different than the sbbadge but hmmm that is really weird that the mask wont apply i've had that happen before and i have no idea why it happened. Just redoing the image helped it fix so i don't know what to say about it. it also didn't have anything to do with infiniteSB
    What did you mean by 'redoing the image'? I've tried resizing the file and saving it as an indexed RGB, but no joy. The dimensions seem okay, and there's nothing really weird about either the ones in iNitsua Z-Twilight or InfiniteSB. I don't see this with Elite or iMANA.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jarlath View Post
    What did you mean by 'redoing the image'? I've tried resizing the file and saving it as an indexed RGB, but no joy. The dimensions seem okay, and there's nothing really weird about either the ones in iNitsua Z-Twilight or InfiniteSB. I don't see this with Elite or iMANA.
    Unlike Elite or iMANA, my themes use a complex AppIconMask.png while the themes you've mentioned have a simple one that only clips images. Complex AppIconMask.pngs allow highly stylized icons due to the selective adaption of the AppIconOverlay.png. Newer themes are using complex AppIconMask.pngs, such as Bars' 24K.

Besides that, it would seem that whatever tweak you activated turned off AppIconMask.pngs that are more than just a dual-value alpha mask. I don't have InfiniteSB so I'm not sure. After I finish up this springboard, I'll test it out.

If someone else can do so, it would be much appreciated.
    #eli7e revived me

No tweaks - just rejailbroke with Spirit by comex. Before the rejailbreak, everything worked fine without issues. Afterwards is when problems began, and they appear specific to themes using the complex AppIconMask files.

Thanks

hah complex my icons i just created today also use a complex mask because the icons have a bevel. i dont see what would be causing this though even if it is a complex mask. i'm assuming you mean like the mask having gradients of white and gray. i would test for you but i dont have infinitesb either

You can do it with Z-Twilight. Same issue. No clue why it's not working right, but it's not masking.

Thanks

Must have something to do either with Spirit or 3.1.3.

Is ANYONE else experiencing this?
    #eli7e revived me

My iPhone is a Part of Me mob87's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    Must have something to do either with Spirit or 3.1.3.

Is ANYONE else experiencing this?
    Im on 3.1.3 and used Spirit with no problems. My icons are fine.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to mob87 For This Useful Post:

k.nitsua (2010-05-06)

Thanks

Started a new thread for Twilight NeoStyle. Don't want to confuse people who are using the standard theme.

http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...a-zausser.html
    #eli7e revived me

Quote Originally Posted by SPPassion View Post
    Can someone help me to edit config file to correct the date on my lockscreen?Lockscreen theme (Its INZ-Z lockscreen with put your picture on the LS tweak) There is a decimal point plus date is incorrect. Instead of May 6th, its showing May 5.6? See attached screenshot.Unless...it's supposed to be this way? I rather have slash(/) than dot. Thanks!
    Open /Library/Themes/iNZ-T Lock Wallpaper.theme/LockBackground.html
    Under function updateCalendarBar edit the following line to your liking.

theMonth = monthsArray[theMonth];
    document.getElementById("calendarbar").innerHTML = theWeekday + ", " + theMonth + "." + theDay;

European style would be (with slash)

document.getElementById("calendarbar").innerHTML = theWeekday + ", " + theDay + "/" + theMonth;

If you want the months spelled out, just edit the monthsArray above it.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wim66 For This Useful Post:

jmobf (2010-05-16), SPPassion (2010-05-07)

Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    could somone please make an overboard mod and a backgrounder badge 4 this theme?
    Here are some backgrounder badges that Junesiphone made for me.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wim66 View Post
    Open /Library/Themes/iNZ-T Lock Wallpaper.theme/LockBackground.html
    Under function updateCalendarBar edit the following line to your liking.

document.getElementById("calendarbar").innerHTML = theWeekday + ", " + theMonth + "." + theDay;

European style would be (with slash)

document.getElementById("calendarbar").innerHTML = theWeekday + ", " + theDay + "/" + theMonth;

If you want the months spelled out, just edit the monthsArray above it.

Thanks for this. I've actually cleaned up a lot of the code for Twilight NeoStyle; you can probably tell 20% of the written code was pointless.
    #eli7e revived me

sorry for noobness but I forget where does the sbs theme go?

Thanks

private/var/mobile/Library/SBSettings/Themes
    #eli7e revived me

23. The Following User Says Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

SnowLeo (2010-05-06)

Page 40 of 49 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast