Page 36 of 49 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [ RELEASE ] iNitsua Z - Twilight - By Zausser/K.Nitsua

Back yo basics. ^^^ I was waiting for someone to do that

back yo basics eh Z? spitting out some ebonics at this hour huh? lmao

Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    @rad

to use with my weatherwall mod you can use any images, just add images to /private folder and name them the same as the previous ones, use full images, example or maybe your awesome utah collection. of course there is always bosspaper.
    OK Joe, I guess I haven't come as far as you thought. I can't get these attached thumbs of the pages you made for me to copy over at 320 X 480. Little help? (

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Hi,

Can someone Please create the oval date window as shown on the ist page to the other 4 pages. Thank You!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -page0.png   -page5.png   -page6.png   -page7.png   -page8.png  

Quote Originally Posted by SPPassion View Post
    Hi,

Can someone Please create the oval date window as shown on the ist page to the other 4 pages. Thank You!
    like this?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -page5.png   -page6.png   -page7.png   -page8.png  

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

chrisangel13 (2010-05-03), SPPassion (2010-05-03)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Thank you!! Yes, this is exactly what I wanted.

can someone make one where theres a time boxs three rows and thw springjump on the bottom for iconoclasm and the wallpart please? bascally rooks theme but with a date. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by luongo View Post
    can someone make one where theres a time boxs three rows and thw springjump on the bottom for iconoclasm and the wallpart please? bascally rooks theme but with a date. thanks
    here ya go:

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -page1.png   -page2.png   -page3.png   -page4.png  

10. The Following User Says Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

chrisangel13 (2010-05-03)

wow thanks!! now i just need a iconoclasm

Quote Originally Posted by luongo View Post
    wow thanks!! now i just need a iconoclasm
    oh...here's that too lol

http://www.sendspace.com/file/5qpib5

its pages 1-4 but are labeled as iconoclasm labels them...so they are pages 2-5 in iconoclasm's settings=) so just set them for those page #s in iconoclasm
    Last edited by iphonerookie; 2010-05-03 at 04:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    Carbon Twilight
    can u post the pages you used for this=)

Here you go. couple different dock style. As far as changing the words sorry cant do that from this pc, have to find the psd from carbon ovation on my other computer.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -page1-2-.png   -page2-2-.png   -page3-2-.png   -page4-2-.png   -page0.png   -page1.png   -page4.png   -page3.png  

-page2.png  

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to floppy_joe For This Useful Post:

chrisangel13 (2010-05-03), It's Mi (2010-06-02)

Z have you had a chance to check out my color mods yet

^^^ no sorry. It slipped my mind. Yikes. Can you pm me the link again. I'll do that tonight for sure!

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

So I'm working on a mod for this theme, right. And I discovered that it is possible to make a theme that actually lags a 3Gs.

Dammit, lol.

Gonna start tightening up the coding tonight and tomorrow. Release Tuesday night, latest by Wednesday.
    #eli7e revived me

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

byron686 (2010-05-03), chrisangel13 (2010-05-04)

nice cant wait to see what you got cooking!

Santa Claus, Theme Creator santaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,107 Posts

no way you can't slow down a 3GS :P haha must be super intense and awesome if you slowed down the 3GS

Quote Originally Posted by reagan5194 View Post
    Z have you had a chance to check out my color mods yet
    which colors are you doing? i would really love to see an orange mod
    but not a dull orange, more like a bright neon orange
    Last edited by chrisangel13; 2010-05-03 at 06:20 PM.

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Truckinlow View Post
    nice cant wait to see what you got cooking!
    Quote Originally Posted by santaf View Post
    no way you can't slow down a 3GS :P haha must be super intense and awesome if you slowed down the 3GS
    I think what I'm going to have to do is do a majority of the graphical work via CSS: gradients, shapes, shadows - all done with HTML5. I think doing this will decrease the load on Winterboard. Even though my RAM says I have over 130+ MB available, I notice a slight lag when swiping from one page to another. There isn't much lag when you springjump to another page, but the lag on the swipes is kind of scaring me.

I'm also going to tone down on the animations and live reflections to make it easier for WinterBoard to render them.

I was also messing around with embedding mp4s into the html. The video would show up ONLY when you first load the theme (or when you respring) and it would just have been a quick tutorial on the theme. Idea failed, lol. Plus, it probably would've been annoying for users like me who respring all the time, lol.

All in all, I've definitely increased my knowledge of HTML5 working on this theme. I also MIGHT be able to do the slideshow on the lockscreen that has been requested for multiple times. I didn't want to do it at first because the only ways I've seen it done was via javascript, and javascript with images that big is always bad for previous generation users and for battery life. I think I figured out an easy and less restrictive way via HTML5 that will save battery life.

All in all, a lot of the ideas I've wanted to implement in NeoStyle 2.0 are already FINISHED now in this mod.

This mod will be a NeoStyle navigation - as homage to NeoStyle. I was thinking about doing a classic navigation (iNitsua 3.0) as well; not sure if anyone would care for it though.

The last thing I want to do with this graphically intense mod is make it SBrotator compatible. Right now, that requirement is on the backburner; but once I get this springboard the way I want it, I'll do my best.

I'm telling you guys right now though, this mod moves beautifully.

So if you guys are wondering why I've been quiet on this thread... this is why ^_^
    #eli7e revived me

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

byron686 (2010-05-04), chrisangel13 (2010-05-03)

Icons please.

iBlacklist
    BiteSMS
    Status Notifier

Also, do you know where I can get a weather widget for all five pages 0 thru 4?

I have IBNWeather two, but it does not show up on the walls other than behind the overlay on page 5.

Thanks.
    Sooner bred, Sooner fed, Closer to being, SOONER DEAD

Page 36 of 49 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast