Page 34 of 49 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [ RELEASE ] iNitsua Z - Twilight - By Zausser/K.Nitsua

This is an amazing theme mate! (:

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Johnnee For This Useful Post:

zausser (2010-04-30)

Quote Originally Posted by Boots13 View Post
    Is this what you are wanting?
    do you have a PSD for that or did you do it on your own?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

floppy_joe (2010-04-30)

Quote Originally Posted by xcdogx View Post
    Maybe I missed it, but did anyone post the files for the Background Image that changes based on time of day? I see pix of it, but didn't see the download for it. Thanks in advance.
    I posted it but don't have time to find what page right now

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iphonerookie View Post
    do you have a PSD for that or did you do it on your own?
    No, I don't have the PSD. I just edited the original photo with the red marks...sorry.

I made a few icons for myself:

Delicious
    Weight Loss
    GoodReads
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Quote Originally Posted by wim66 View Post
    Here's the Hour.png I made, just put it in /Bundles/com.apple.springboard/ of the theme.

Thank you for that

can anyone please tell me if and how its possible to have changing pictures on the LOCKSCREEN? it would be nice if it was random images from the camera roll, but im happy alos if it was a series of images like in the ZX theme by having page1.png etc in a folder somewhere

quick thanks to Floppy_Joe & SantaF for your help with finding the proper codes to edit...thats what I love about the crew here and on the Elite board, always willing to help!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -mobile-photo-apr-30-2010-6-42-19-pm.jpg  

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

i can have a lS like this with the image from the camera roll and clock

or like the 2nd with rotating images and no clock. but i cant figure out how to combine the 2 into one LockBackground.html, and my copy and paste efforts dont work. any help guys?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0001.png   -img_0002.png  

Quote Originally Posted by loopweb View Post
    @loopweb thanks
    ive looked throught there and there is a download that changes the lockscreen evertytime the phone wakes from sleep. but still doesnt show the clock. The one i have above is one Z made for ZX that changes the images at a predetermined time so its changing constantly. but i cant figure out how to add the clock from twilight to it :-(

@Anyone
    anybody know why some apps use the themed status bar while others use the standard status bar? Example, Bing uses the Twilight themed status bar. Twitteriffic also uses the themed status bar. I can't find the reason for this snd it has me puzzled.

Weather app uses the themed status bar also
    Last edited by sargd66; 2010-05-01 at 04:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Santa Claus, Theme Creator santaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sargd66 View Post
    @Anyone
    anybody know why some apps use the themed status bar while others use the standard status bar? Example, Bing uses the Twilight themed status bar. Twitteriffic also uses the themed status bar. I can't find the reason for this snd it has me puzzled.

Weather app uses the themed status bar also
    look in themename/bundles/com.apple.springboard/ check to see if there is FST_BG.png if not then coppy the status bar you want either Default or FSO_BG.png and name it FST_BG.png

Twilight already has both in there FSO and FST. Why only those few apps use the themed status bar? Hmm

Here's a stupid question - did you copy FSO or FST to make a Default_BG, which is what Safari and other apps use? Notes and Weather use the FSO Status Bar, while other apps use FST.

If you add the other status bars in the theme you will have to edit other files. Like info.plist and status bar images. I did it in zx5. Wasn't really worth the trouble. Leaving it as it is in twilight is the cleanest way to go.

Z, could you answer my question about combining rotating Walls on lockscreen with the twilight LS clock?
    Thanks

Not really sure about doing that. You may want to pm k. I'm more of a art guy and not a coder. ^^^

Thanks man. I sent pm.

Thanks for the info guys! It was one of those things that I wanted to know how it works. Now I know . Z I'll take ur advice and leave well enough alone. Thanks all!!

Page 34 of 49 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast