Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] >>>>> Acute <<<<<

I upgraded to 4.1, re-JB'ed my 3GS and behold, half my icons are not compatible.

The mask no longer works, can anyone aid me with this issue? I'm too particular with my phone; if all the icons do not match, then I won't use the theme.

I really like this theme and wish to continue it's use. Anyone able to assist?

This is a great theme! awesome job as these are by far my favorite icon set!

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSimple View Post
    I upgraded to 4.1, re-JB'ed my 3GS and behold, half my icons are not compatible.

The mask no longer works, can anyone aid me with this issue? I'm too particular with my phone; if all the icons do not match, then I won't use the theme.

I really like this theme and wish to continue it's use. Anyone able to assist?
    Where are your icon mask located? I put mine in com.apple.mobileicons.framework folder and put that folder into Bundles. Now the mask WILL NOT skin Cydia icons nor will they take effect by simply respringing the iDevice! You HAVE to reboot!
    Last edited by Fantasigraphic; 2010-11-19 at 01:48 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Woot! That worked perfectly, thanks. Now I just need to get some folder mask action.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234