Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [BETA] HTC Sense 2.1 (Legend/Desire/EVO4G/Incredible) for iPod touch and iPhone

I hope this isn't a noob question but my clock is doubled. Does anybody know how to fix this?

Edit: Sorry, fixed it. Didn't read instructions well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -sense-ui.png  
    Last edited by jasonson; 2010-05-09 at 04:35 PM.

try this:
    In winterboard first must be flipclock and below isense theme

Why clock is not animated?

Default I like this theme
    Here is my take on this mod.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.jpg   -photo-2.jpg   -photo-3.jpg   -photo-4.jpg   -photo-5.jpg   -photo-6.jpg  

I've installed the theme, but I want the clock to be in 24hr in stead of AM/PM. Also I'm from Rotterdam in Holland/The Netherlands. I tried to change my city to Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland (state) that didn't work. Also changing to Rotterdam, South-Holland and that also didn't work for me. Does anyone know the solution?
    Thanks in advance!

First off great theme. Ok now on to my question. Is there any plan to make the flip clock animated seems to be the only part missing. Question two, has anyone managed to get another animated flip clock to work in tandem with this theme? I have tryed a few but they seemed to conflict with each other. Thanks in advance.

What's Jailbreak? JacobVengeance's Avatar
    Thanks

I have this one problem with the theme. The dock is not working right, how can I fix this?

Please, is it possible to make the animated lockscreen like
    the real htc desire?

move down with finger and the image with clock slide down too

thanks

PS: great theme!!!

[QUOTE=guimenez;5263929]Please, is it possible to make the animated lockscreen like
    the real htc desire?

move down with finger and the image with clock slide down too

thanks

PS: great theme!!![/QUOTE

somebody on page3 post the download for the evo wallpaper check it out

Thanks for replying

I'm using the evo wallpaper and it excellent, but what i want is a
    lockscreen with animated slide down when we unlock like the real htc desire

many thanks

Quote Originally Posted by guimenez View Post
    Thanks for replying

I'm using the evo wallpaper and it excellent, but what i want is a
    lockscreen with animated slide down when we unlock like the real htc desire

many thanks
    oh wow, that will be great, if you see it let me know please.

RE-EDIT: i used the bottom controls and combined it with my version of reeco's iScape and this is my result (it scrolls downwards to reveal the next page). Still some bugs to be fixed but im pretty happy with it:

Last edited by Kevintroy; 2010-05-31 at 11:29 PM.

How can i put the clock in 24 hours, in the first release i've done it, but now i can't do it

please, can you share only the evo wallpaper (animated) without the weather? because i'm using the new version
    of this theme

thanks
    Last edited by guimenez; 2010-06-07 at 10:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Its very nice

Anyway to make the weather icons bigger in the weather widget? I tried to resize the images (doubled them) but it didn't do anything to the size.

Any Ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by sacking23 View Post
    Anyway to make the weather icons bigger in the weather widget? I tried to resize the images (doubled them) but it didn't do anything to the size.

Any Ideas?
    i think you go to split.css and select icon, you change the size,but remember to duplicate before you do anything

Quote Originally Posted by juniorbeto View Post
    i think you go to split.css and select icon, you change the size,but remember to duplicate before you do anything
    That did increase the weather size...but it pushed it way off center to the right. How do I fix that?

Anyone know how I can get my off centered weather fixed?
    Last edited by sacking23; 2010-06-09 at 04:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hey guys I've downloaded the Sense theme and it says we can use our own backgrounds? Well all I've managed to do is set the wallpaper on the springboard, but not on the lockscreen. Any help here?

Thanks in advance.

In the readme you said you need 11 iBlanks. But i needed 16. (12 for the homepage and 2 for the dock and 2 for the second page.)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ScaryCornflakes View Post
    Hey guys I've downloaded the Sense theme and it says we can use our own backgrounds? Well all I've managed to do is set the wallpaper on the springboard, but not on the lockscreen. Any help here?

Thanks in advance.
    In the main folder, change the "LockBackground.png" file.

Also, is their any chance I could have a blank wallpaper with just the clock overlay please? I like your theme & I am in the process of installing it as I speak.

I may not be close, but Hawks can fly

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast