Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [BETA] HTC Sense 2.1 (Legend/Desire/EVO4G/Incredible) for iPod touch and iPhone

where is the configure me file? its not in private

the time & date need to be a little higher to fit properly in the lockscreen dock
    Last edited by yusuf530i; 2010-05-02 at 08:15 PM.

The winterboard icon in the dock doesn't change it just stays as the original winterboard icon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0001.png  

You need to rename the dock icon to winterboard ( spelled correctly) via ifile or the like

Thanks

Wow i want this for my 1g ipod touch-awesome job
    myiphonerocks-doesyours?

Here's my interpretation of this theme. I used Categories coupled with CategoriesSB instead of SpringJumps. ^_^

-img_0031.png -img_0033.png -img_0034.png-img_0035.png-img_0032.png
    Last edited by Daiskei; 2010-05-03 at 04:27 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Daiskei For This Useful Post:

BillSplate (2010-05-18)

this theme is really coming together from what i can see
    great work everybody!

Thank you so much for this theme. By far my favorite theme for the Iphone. Heres what my set up looks like

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Anyone know why I always get the sun graphic? 9:30 at night and it showers here in Calgary, but I get the sunny and showers picture!??

It worked right with the last release, and now it doesn't.... any ideas?

Hi,

Thanks for the theme, i was just browsing the forum and i saw it wow just wow!! i have one question, my clock does not flip and everything is installed as instructed in the right order, what could be wrong?

Thanks again!

yeah same here followed the directions to the T. Flip clock not flipping. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Formerly Known As rpgpromaster EddieLeonard's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sekoye View Post
    How do you remove the time? I see it in your photo, but I can't find out to remove it...

Thanks! Great theme!
    what theme is that for the icons in the folder?
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard

Quote Originally Posted by paulrybicki83 View Post
    Thank you so much for this theme. By far my favorite theme for the Iphone. Heres what my set up looks like

Hey in your last picture, how do you get the icons to display the text under them. I have mine setup similarly to yours but the icons show no text as to what they are. Thanks

make sure that NO UNDOCKED ICON LABELS is not selected in winterboard.

OK i did that but now it is showing double text for the few that have the name inside a shadowed box. do you know how to disable those from showing?

Just change those icons to the ones from older version. As far as I remember those older ones didnt include names.

You have to use the original icons. Rename all the icons in the icons folder

18. The Following User Says Thank You to paulrybicki83 For This Useful Post:

disturbed10s (2010-05-05)

Thanks guys. I got it to work but when I was trying to resize the cydia icon, it now has white bars on the sides of whole icon. anyway I can get the orginal cydia icon back?

I just went and downloaded the original off cydias wikipedia page. Anyways, can anyone possibly tell me why my flipclock widget isn't working. It's the last thing that I need and my theme will be complete. Thanks again
    Last edited by disturbed10s; 2010-05-05 at 12:12 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hello everybody,
    I'm new here
    I have a question - what I must change to turn off the AM/PM
    I want 18:00, not 6:00 PM

Thanks for help

I just found out what's wrong with the flipclock, it's the widget! we din't install anything wrong, the widget doesn't flip, i tried other flipdock and they work, hope he resolve this issue

How can I get the time to show up on the status bar at all times?
    Last edited by zerrikan; 2010-05-08 at 07:30 PM.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast