Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [BETA] HTC Sense 2.1 (Legend/Desire/EVO4G/Incredible) for iPod touch and iPhone

HI first of all congrats because it is the greatest theme i´ve ever seen y love htc and their sense ui and second i have a problem i cannot manage to apply the theme once i get ot into my ipod touch via ssh the files stay like dim grey on the winSCP and when i apply it on my ipod y doesn´t change anything i would like your help please

Greetings from mexico

Quote Originally Posted by kieron2403 View Post
    hey dont wanna sound too much like an idiot, but im trying to apply this theme and my ipod is not looking any different, i ssh'd my ipod and transferred the theme and applied on winterboard but no change, whats the problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by TimJ777 View Post
    Go to the theme file itself. Then copy the files iSense.theme and Weather Widget.theme OUT of the folder into /Library/Themes/
    Quote Originally Posted by Dava92 View Post
    HI first of all congrats because it is the greatest theme i´ve ever seen y love htc and their sense ui and second i have a problem i cannot manage to apply the theme once i get ot into my ipod touch via ssh the files stay like dim grey on the winSCP and when i apply it on my ipod y doesn´t change anything i would like your help please

Greetings from mexico
    See? I already posted an answer less than 10 posts ago on the same page. Read the whole thread before posting. Cheers!
    Last edited by TimJ777; 2011-01-17 at 11:20 PM.
    Thanks and God Bless,
    T.I.M

Well, nevermind the weather.
    But, anyways, you should really update this to work with iOS 4 because whenever i go to any page, even with springjumps, it doesn't show the grey background.

Hi

I have installed this theme on my iPhone 3GS running IOS4 and the weather widget doesn't function.

I can see other people have had the same problem so could anyone please clarify whether it's possible to get it working on IOS4?

Thanks

Sorry, this theme is not compatible with iOS4 (as of yet). If you want a adequate HTC Sense theme for iOS4 try iDrone 2.2 iOS4; it's in the same category(iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches) I hope eblwii doesn't mind me recommending a competitor . Maybe eblwii will port this wonderful theme, as this has been my favorite and current theme on my iPhone 3G 3.1.2 for over a month now.

Just search! Happy theming!
    Last edited by TimJ777; 2011-01-21 at 05:48 PM.
    Thanks and God Bless,
    T.I.M

does this theme allready work on ios4/ipod touch 4g?

Why do people make themes and then seemingly disappear? Noticed that here several times. Person who created this(awesome) theme hasn't been here in 8 months to give support for their theme.

Anyway, anybody knows the latest firmware this is known to be running completely on? Does it run on 4.0.x? Or does it have to be even earlier then that?

Thanks in advance.
    Rob

why dont u just try and see if it works.

Because I don't want to go through the process of downgrading and then re-jailbreaking just to have it not work, and then have to upgrade again. That's what forums are for, support.

how do install this please help it looks so cool

Quote Originally Posted by TurbonicFuzeHD View Post
    I'll try this theme on the iOS4 (iPod Touch 4G 32GB) & I'll let you all know how it turns out soon.
    Okay this theme can be installed, but it does not look how it is supposed to. So 4.0+ users, do not install this yet.
    Last edited by TurbonicFuzeHD; 2011-02-28 at 04:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

People, this is for th 3x firmware and it works with IOS4.
    The main problem, its that you need to change some things for it works 100% with IOS4.

Just look at the post GUIDE THEMING 4.X and make the changes.

cumps

Ok idk if I'm doing something wrong or what I've instailled this theme but I cant get the weather bit on the home page to work and ideas ? Am I missing a folder?

On IOS4 the weather widget doesn't work, you need to find a new one. in the forum you have lots of them, just choose one (search for htc weather)

cumps

Thank you do you recondmend any other HTC themes ?

And how can I get five rows on one home page ?
    Last edited by Antisober552; 2011-03-03 at 08:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

you can download in cydia the HTC FROYO

it's excelent and you can customize.

ModMyi.com | HTC Froyo

you can install PERPAGEHTML(cydia) and have lots of pages with html codding.

here you have the animated htc clock with weather for PERPAGEHTML: http://modmyi.com/forums/native-ipho...rpagehtml.html

cumps

I installed it, but I can't get the dock to work :/

Help?

im on 4.2.1 and the dock or weather wont work,, any help please any one ?????

once again, start using the new HTC Froyo.
    Its compatible with the new IOS 4.2.1

ModMyi.com | HTC Froyo

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast