Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [BETA] HTC Sense 2.1 (Legend/Desire/EVO4G/Incredible) for iPod touch and iPhone

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nicky041192 View Post
    would any1 pay for my tweak of the htc sense? im thinking of selling it for £1. I kinda need money The money will go to me buying apps or gadgets for review
    Bad idea dude.

Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

Didnt realize just how well this is done till I bought myself an HTC Incredible today. THis looks great. VERY close to the actual Sense UI!
    Good Job

Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,975 Times in 1,579 Posts

if i can get animated weather .gifs, ill release it sooner
    you can download one of the DUSK widgets that have animated gif weather and use it,but it have a black background,so you need to put them in a black widget.You will see what I mean when you look at the files.Just go the the DUSK thread and use what you need.

i need help, i downloaded the version 1.0 of the theme and my clock is showing twice and my winterboard app picture is still showing and its pure black. how do i fix all of this? i followed the instructions in order i don't know what i did wrong

i need the new york weather code, cause i just cant get it to work -___-
    nvm i got it
    now i just wanna know how i can change the wallpaper from settings cause i am in ios 4
    Last edited by 360psp; 2010-07-29 at 11:17 PM.

This is what is happening to me... when i go to the second page.. it doesnt have the black background and it doesnt say "All Programs"

Secondly, is there a way to change the weather to a city in a state.. like... Grand Rapids, MI??
    Last edited by eura; 2010-07-30 at 09:12 PM.

Change the statusbar, carrier , wifi-bar , battery , and signal bar then i would love it!

would any1 pay for my tweak of the htc sense? im thinking of selling it for £1. I kinda need money The money will go to me buying apps or gadgets for review

Nobody is going to pay a kid that want“s £1 for a stolen tweak.
    Last edited by MindGem; 2010-08-01 at 06:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

This theme needs updates FROYO is out

Please

When you will release the new theme, because this, doesn't work with IOS4

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eura View Post
    This is what is happening to me... when i go to the second page.. it doesnt have the black background and it doesnt say "All Programs"

Secondly, is there a way to change the weather to a city in a state.. like... Grand Rapids, MI??

Because your on iOS 4.0.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

anyone know how to change the url that the widget gets the weather from?
    My name is no one the long lost son, born on the forth of july. Raised in the era of heroes and cons who left me for dead or alive

I absolutely adore this theme. It's beautiful and I have found a neat way of running it without springjumps on iOS4.

But my problem is, I cannot get the weather to work, whatever I do. I have tried changing all the values to do with the weather.

I live in Chippenham, Wiltshire, UK. What should I exactly be changing in the configureme file?

I have done everything the setup told me to but the weather things says its loading and it stays like that forever. I have changed my location from london to Charlotte, US. How do i get it to display?

My weather wont stop saying loading how do i fix this
    Last edited by evilegg11; 2010-08-30 at 09:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I am also looking for a way to load the weather on ios4. If anyone has a fix can they please post it?

Thanks for making the theme.
    But can you please update it to work on iOS4?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

How come my High & Low don't show the temps? My live temp shows but to the right of that it is just blank after the H and the L.

Great theme!

Only question I have is how can I put the memory and date back on the status bar???
    Last edited by dc5_lov3r; 2010-10-17 at 04:21 AM.

Hi Great Theme!

Can someone please help. I can't get the weather widget to work?

It works fine if I do 'show package contents' for Flipclock.theme' and load the 'widget.html' on my laptop, but it doesn't work when installed on my phone?
    The clock works and the phone has internet access, but I just have a question mark for the weather?

thanks

Lee

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Making my HTC Sense 2.1 theme to look like this....

First off
    - I really like, therefor I must have this Wallpaper.png file. Please post or E-mail

Second - How do I change the font color of the City and Temp?

Third - Where my High and Low temps are on the left of the Weather Widget, it is just blank after the H and L. How do I fix it to display the High and Lows?

Fourth - (most importantly to me) How to I get a second Weather Widget like this one on the bottom of the theme?

Fifth - How do I customize the FlipClock/Weather Widget to look like this one compared to the one I use which is the one on the bottom of this post?

Last - If anyone has this 'EXACT' theme layout(Flipclock/weather widget included) like the pic above, please send me your theme. My E-mail address is [email protected] or just message me via the forum.

-Happy Coding-

does anybody phone run slow with this theme?? i notice some lag with this

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast