Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [PREVIEW] Q-AU Theme

Smile [PREVIEW] Q-AU Theme
    Hey everyone,
    This is a preview of my first theme that ive been working on the last few days and thought ill share it and see if anyone like the theme and then maybe ill release it if people like it!

Well here some previews (icons and other minor changes im still working on)

feedback and comments are welcome.

Techwiz
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo1.jpg   -photo2.jpg   -photo3.jpg   -photo4.jpg  

oh my god that looks so good,i love the look of the clock. can't wait for a release, i only have a ipod touch but hopefully i can make it fit onto it as i would like to have this theme. great work keep it up...................sudeki300

3. The Following User Says Thank You to sudeki300 For This Useful Post:

mansy4 (2010-04-17)

I will look into making a touch version.. Techwiz

Looks nice and clean, good work.
    [btw, you from australia too?]

Yeh, I'm from Aus.

that's great news techwizqld for the ipod touch users like me as alot of theme creators seem to forget about the ipod touch.just have to be patient now and wait for the release, do you have any date in your head when this will be released to the genral population...............sudeki300

Hopefully within the next week or two it wil be finished and will be able to release it.

iPhone? More like MyPhone plasmakirby's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm looks great but i think those icons on the right need to be themed :P

Thanks

That's looking really nice, u could add maybe a few more things to spice it up, but anyway great work

Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,975 Times in 1,579 Posts

Looks cool,nice work.
    You should make the clock works in real time,that will bump the theme.

Default More creative
    I really like the look of the dock but the rest is just plain meh.

Move away from the iNav thinking. That is tired, old and has been done to death. Try something different. Blend the dock into the rest of the theme.

Also you have to much redundant and wasted space. The top corner of the screen tells you where you are, then beneath it you have a little blurb about the apps on the page and then you have a big iPhone icon to again explain which page you are on. That my friend is a lot of redundant and wasted space that can otherwise be used for more icons or a widget or to show more of the wallpaper. It definitely needs more of something and less of the iNav look. But that is just my opinion.
    "To unpathed waters, undreamed shores." -- William Shakespeare

Quote Originally Posted by techwizqld View Post
    Yeh, I'm from Aus.
    Good to have more aussies here!

sweet theme man
    Keithsta

Thanks for your input, I'm thinking of make the clock have the realtime show up on the dock but from what I've been reading it takes alot of battery life but could do that as a option in the theme for users that don't mind the battery life.
    The blurb was just there to tell what goes on the page I won't be including that in the final release.
    Also thinking that big icon in the center of the dock can be changed to something else if users don't want the clock there eg. Safari, contacts or iPod.
    Also if anyone knows of a app or widget to display the Iphone/iPod touch model,firmware,ip to display (where the blurb is)

Techwiz.

Proly on. Cydia
    Keithsta

Exclamation [update]
    Heres first page with themed icons and a safari icon instead of the clock.

Techwiz
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0034.png   -img_0035.png