Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [PREVIEW] The Superintendent

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

not badjust make sure u spell rite

2. The Following User Says Thank You to battlecrushr For This Useful Post:

Blazer090 (2010-04-14)

Quote Originally Posted by battlecrushr View Post
    not badjust make sure u spell rite
    lol ya i just realized

so anyone about the video being played in the lockscreen?
    Also what about widgets? Can anyone think of a widget that would fit the theme?
    Last edited by Blazer090; 2010-04-14 at 12:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Thanks

I think the icon looks sharp. I'm going to apply this theme once it's done. I've a huge ODST fan.
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

5. The Following User Says Thank You to zinjen For This Useful Post:

Blazer090 (2010-04-14)

Quote Originally Posted by zinjen View Post
    I think the icon looks sharp. I'm going to apply this theme once it's done. I've a huge ODST fan.
    THanks dude ya i love odst and im sure that this theme will get the feel of the super intendent but this theme is going to be delayed abit so i can work on my icons lol

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

Blazer: so you have no theme and no photoshop and want others to make your icons ? This is the strangest release here ever made.

So everyone is a beginner sometimes, me too, but to be true to you: you are many many miles away from releasing a theme here or anywhere:

Here is one of my older icon tutorials for you if that helps, but i would say, better improve your skills and then release a theme in some months. Some wise guy told me two years ago: sit on your a**, learn photoshop, read tutorials and donīt use any other software. He was totally right

Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-04-14 at 12:55 AM.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Blazer090 (2010-04-14), Entombed Sh4dw (2010-04-14)

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    Blazer: so you have no theme and no photoshop and want others to make your icons ? This is the strangest release here ever made.

So everyone is a beginner sometimes, me too, but to be true to you: you are many many miles away from releasing a theme here or anywhere:

Here is one of my older icon tutorials for you if that helps, but i would say, better improve your skills and then release a theme in some months. Some wise guy told me two years ago: sit on your a**, learn photoshop, read tutorials and donīt use any other software. He was totally right

wow!!!
    thanks so much but ya im going to keep trying but do you think i should stay on the path of halo?? I already have another idea for a theme so do you guys think that this will popular if not ill start my new theme....

Quote Originally Posted by Blazer090 View Post
    wow!!!
    thanks so much but ya im going to keep trying but do you think i should stay on the path of halo?? I already have another idea for a theme so do you guys think that this will popular if not ill start my new theme....
    i would take blue's advice, and practise for now. play around with PSD's, start making simple icons, and youll improve, but if you want a popular theme, Halo is NOT the way to go. maybe make something for everyone. not just halo fans

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Raptors For This Useful Post:

Blazer090 (2010-04-14)

Quote Originally Posted by Raptors View Post
    i would take blue's advice, and practise for now. play around with PSD's, start making simple icons, and youll improve, but if you want a popular theme, Halo is NOT the way to go. maybe make something for everyone. not just halo fans
    then ya i guess ill start my new them and guess what ive already been playing around and made these 3 backrounds!
    they are going to be a selection of backrounds for my new theme
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -wallpaper.png   -wallpaper1.png   -wallpaper2.png  

Quote Originally Posted by Blazer090 View Post
    This is my first icon. I hope it doesent suck to much
    if you can't smooth the edges, i wouldn't recommend making a theme at all

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12