Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iTopSB theme by ToyVan

thanks toyvan.

Quote Originally Posted by spartacus maximus View Post
    thanks toyvan.
    you're welcome! btw, just posted a video tutorial and the psd file on the bottom of my first post

-------------------------------------------

1.1 update now live on Rock!
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-05-18 at 06:17 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Default Doesn't work
    iTopSB board conflicts with clock wallpaper. Doesn't show up on the wallpaper when iTopSB is on. Also the "No Undocked Icons label" doesn't work when iTopSB is on in winterboard.

Quote Originally Posted by bluecitrusheart View Post
    iTopSB board conflicts with clock wallpaper. Doesn't show up on the wallpaper when iTopSB is on. Also the "No Undocked Icons label" doesn't work when iTopSB is on in winterboard.
    did u even bother to read my first post? I have posted pictures and instructions on how to set this up so everything works correctly..if it's not working, then you're doing something wrong

5. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

TigerDigm (2010-05-19)

My iPhone is a Part of Me kph12's Avatar
    Thanks

Setting it up now; looks great man!
    Could I request two things?:
    Tools category icon and a carrier that says "Karsan".
    Appreciate it man, great work!

sorry I am new to this how do I get the battery % display in the upper right hand corner

sbsetings is one way. justclick more and touch extras

Default Thanks toyvan
    Just wanted to say thanks. This is the second of your themes I've purchased, and am just as happy with this one as your glass orb theme. U are the man!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TigerDigm For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-05-19)

Quote Originally Posted by kph12 View Post
    Setting it up now; looks great man!
    Could I request two things?:
    Tools category icon and a carrier that says "Karsan".
    Appreciate it man, great work!

u want a 'Tools' category icon to replace one of the default theme icons, or just an extra folder?

Quote Originally Posted by bigr244 View Post
    sorry I am new to this how do I get the battery % display in the upper right hand corner
    as cocotherat said, u can enable the battery % via SBSettings for all versions of the iPhone, or if u have a 3G/3Gs, just go to settings/general/usage and turn battery percentage 'ON'...

Quote Originally Posted by TigerDigm View Post
    Just wanted to say thanks. This is the second of your themes I've purchased, and am just as happy with this one as your glass orb theme. U are the man!
    Thank U for supporting my work!

One more questions I have the whole thing set up but on my winterboard I have every thing in the proper order but I don't have the following "No Page Dots" "no spotlight" themes? Also I have wording under my icons?

Any help would be appreciated

One more questions I have the whole thing set up but on my winterboard I have every thing in the proper order but I don't have the following "No Page Dots" "no spotlight" themes? Also I have wording under my icons?

Any help would be appreciated
    as u can see in my screenshot(on first post), 'no page dots' and 'no spotlight' are not checked, so they are not needed! I already removed them from my theme by default - make sure that there is a check mark next to 'no undocked icon labels' and it is at the very top in winterboard...set it up just like my screenshot - I'm starting to sound like a broken record..

Toyvan,
    Sorry for the confusion my post was easily misinterpeted.

I have no wording under my icons you have white wording in the screen shots.

my winterboard looks like this
    No undocked Icon Lables
    iTopSB_Carrier
    iTopSB Weather
    iTopSB Clock Wallpaper
    iTopSB
    those are all checked in that order
    Then I have unchecked in this order
    white icon lables
    User Wallpaper
    Solid Status Bar
    User Lock Background
    Transparent Dock
    Saurik
    No Docked Icon Lables
    Server Lock Example
    Dim Wallpaper
    Dim icons
    black nav bars

Toyvan,
    Sorry for the confusion my post was easily misinterpeted.

I have no wording under my icons you have white wording in the screen shots.

my winterboard looks like this
    No undocked Icon Lables
    iTopSB_Carrier
    iTopSB Weather
    iTopSB Clock Wallpaper
    iTopSB
    those are all checked in that order
    Then I have unchecked in this order
    white icon lables
    User Wallpaper
    Solid Status Bar
    User Lock Background
    Transparent Dock
    Saurik
    No Docked Icon Lables
    Server Lock Example
    Dim Wallpaper
    Dim icons
    black nav bars
    confused lol! what wording are we referring to actually? do u mean my system fonts?

my icons have no lables as yours do in the screeshot

my icons have no lables as yours do in the screeshot

now I'm even more confused!! HAHA! are u sure we're talking about the iTopSB theme?? My icons DO NOT have labels!!?? If you want labels then just unselect 'no undocked icon labels' in winterboard....

EDIT: just realized u were probably referring to the setup screenshot...that is only showing the labels so u can set up the theme with the calendar and weather apps correctly...
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-05-20 at 08:19 PM.

Okay now you can cal me a NEWB!!!! HAHHA
    for example in your screen shot you have the wording "notes" under the note icon. I have no wording under any of my icons not sure why.

Yours dont!!!! I must have been seeing things. So sorry

okay well Im working on getting the weather to work however my SSL says access denied. I am using winSCP. Any ideas?
    Last edited by bigr244; 2010-05-20 at 08:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Okay now you can cal me a NEWB!!!! HAHHA
    for example in your screen shot you have the wording "notes" under the note icon. I have no wording under any of my icons not sure why.

Yours dont!!!! I must have been seeing things. So sorry

okay well Im working on getting the weather to work however my SSL says access denied. I am using winSCP. Any ideas?

read my EDIT above - this is not a winSCP support thread! hahaha - make sure u have the correct ip address in the host name..sometimes ur ip address changes without u knowing it...

Yes thats what I was looking at.
    Thanks much!
    I have spent to many hours on this SSH I hope to find someone in my area that can help.

Yes thats what I was looking at.
    Thanks much!
    I have spent to many hours on this SSH I hope to find someone in my area that can help.
    Yea, iTopSB was not designed to have icon labels enabled, BUT if u want them then just unselect the 'no undocked icon labels' in winterboard -

concerning winscp, just do a search on mmi about SSH and you'll find the answers to more than u want to know

Hi, today I've found a problem that when I go into my category folders it's still showing the home screen wall (with the clock and weather) and that on the pages I have over one page of apps, two rows of icons are bunched together. I think I updated an app through rock but not sure which. Has anyone else had this problem or is it just me?

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast