Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 352

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: iTopSB theme by ToyVan

  1. #121
    Quote Originally Posted by ndestruktclan View Post
    But i need help for the Clock widget. i dont have that on my iphone only the weather widget. and i still have the labels in my apps. and on the top of the phone theres like page 0 page 1 etc. other than that im all done..pls help
    You're almost there! you will find complete setup instructions on my first post

  2. #122
    i dont see any set up for the clock widget. i read everything several times. still the problem exist. how bout the icon labels. ?? i still have labels. just tell me what to do

  3. #123
    My iPhone is a Part of Me kph12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Georgia, U.S.A.
    Posts
    561
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 130 Times in 102 Posts

    Icon labels can be deselected in winterboard.
    Check "no undocked" and "no docked icon labels"

  4. #124
    Quote Originally Posted by ndestruktclan View Post
    i dont see any set up for the clock widget. i read everything several times. still the problem exist. how bout the icon labels. ?? i still have labels. just tell me what to do
    there is no set up required for the clock/date widget! just select it in winterboard - I provided a screenshot on my first post on what needs to be selected and in what order -
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-05-14 at 11:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  5. #125
    i really dont know whats wrong. i did everything u guys tell me. i checked the no undocked icon label and no docked icon labels. check the 4 things on the theme. i iwipecache, respring. reboot. uninstall all of my themes and everything. still cant figure it out. but if i uncheck the iTOPsb the clock shows up and the labels disappear. why is that any idea?? thanks for the help...

  6. #126
    Quote Originally Posted by ndestruktclan View Post
    i really dont know whats wrong. i did everything u guys tell me. i checked the no undocked icon label and no docked icon labels. check the 4 things on the theme. i iwipecache, respring. reboot. uninstall all of my themes and everything. still cant figure it out. but if i uncheck the iTOPsb the clock shows up and the labels disappear. why is that any idea?? thanks for the help...
    did u select and put all the theme folders in the EXACT same order in winterboard as they appear in the screenshot on my first post? winterboard is priority specific...

  7. #127
    Theme Kingpin TCcentex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Posts
    1,787
    Thanks
    1,859
    Thanked 1,989 Times in 882 Posts

    Very nice work -- what an awesome idea! Very original and amazing attention to detail

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to TCcentex For This Useful Post:

    toyvan (2010-05-15)

  9. #128
    Update 1.1(coming soon!)
    -Added LockScreen Battery(sample of image progression below)
    -Added more Rock & Cydia icons




    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-05-15 at 05:56 AM.

  10. #129
    hey toyvan. thanks. i know already what was wrong. the winterboard should be arranged how u arranged it in ur post. u have to point in ur instruction so that its more easier to follow. now its freAking worth it.. good job. i wil try the GOC theme nxt time.. thanks more blessings ok..

  11. #130
    Quote Originally Posted by ndestruktclan View Post
    hey toyvan. thanks. i know already what was wrong. the winterboard should be arranged how u arranged it in ur post. u have to point in ur instruction so that its more easier to follow. now its freAking worth it.. good job. i wil try the GOC theme nxt time.. thanks more blessings ok..
    yes, step #8 on the first post and I mentioned that already twice in my replies to your post(above) ...glad u finally got it sorted out my friend - Cheers!

  12. #131
    Toyvan i have a request please,and can you send to me the update 1.1?,i don't see him on rock,thanks.




  13. #132
    yup update 1.1 pls..

  14. #133
    Quote Originally Posted by spartacus maximus View Post
    Toyvan i have a request please,and can you send to me the update 1.1?,i don't see him on rock,thanks.



    please give me the exact names of these apps as they appear on your device...


    Quote Originally Posted by ndestruktclan View Post
    yup update 1.1 pls..

    Update 1.1. will be available via Rock soon..it takes 12-24 hours to be approved..

  15. #134
    @toyvan I have a problem. Why does the app store icons change in iTopSB Style when I use them on the homescreen, but when they are in a Folder (Category) they stay in the Original Icon Style??

    Icons Theme in settings Categories is iTopSB.

  16. #135
    n64iphone:

    Snappy:

    thanks,and why you can't send the update 1.1 and the template psd for us?
    i don't understand why.toyvan do not be angry,but i like make my icon,like that,i will not wait,i hope someday you will post the psd

  17. #136
    I love this theme, i reeeaally do, but i have bought ALL of your themes and the UI in this theme is the same as ID3. It looks nice but can we have some different 3D UI please??

  18. #137
    Is anyone having trouble with the clock wallpaper and undocked icon lables?

    If I disable the theme itopsb but leave everything else checked the lables dissapear and the clock works. But as soon as I bring the theme back the clock goes and the icon lables are back even tho they are still on.

    Have setup the icons exactly to the picture, tried uninstalling everything then reinstalling but have had no luck so far with the clock and icon lables.

    If anyone can help it would be most appreciated.

  19. #138
    @teeka I think u have to get catergoriesSB friend. if I'm not much mistakes the "auto-create" won't work with catergories. it's with catergoriesSB. 99cents though.

    @nickp u gotta arrange it accordingly in winterboard fella.. meaning, yes u gotta tick them all but also arrange them accordingly. winterboard is priority specific meaning to say those higher up in the list will have priority. again, if I'm not much mistaken tv has posted a screen shot of how winterboard has to be set up in his first post. I'll go chec it out now.

  20. #139
    Quote Originally Posted by TeEkaY83 View Post
    @toyvan I have a problem. Why does the app store icons change in iTopSB Style when I use them on the homescreen, but when they are in a Folder (Category) they stay in the Original Icon Style??

    Icons Theme in settings Categories is iTopSB.
    u need "CategoriesSB"....

    Quote Originally Posted by spartacus maximus View Post
    n64iphone:

    Snappy:

    thanks,and why you can't send the update 1.1 and the template psd for us?
    i don't understand why.toyvan do not be angry,but i like make my icon,like that,i will not wait,i hope someday you will post the psd
    use the "Blank.png" icon found in the "Icons" folder as your template...

    please be patient and wait for the 1.1 update via Rock


    Quote Originally Posted by cocotherat View Post
    I love this theme, i reeeaally do, but i have bought ALL of your themes and the UI in this theme is the same as ID3. It looks nice but can we have some different 3D UI please??
    as noted in my first post, this theme is not 100% complete - The UI Images from iD3(mainly the dialer and calc) will be overwritten with new ones for iTopSB in future updates

    Quote Originally Posted by Nickp25 View Post
    Is anyone having trouble with the clock wallpaper and undocked icon lables?

    If I disable the theme itopsb but leave everything else checked the lables dissapear and the clock works. But as soon as I bring the theme back the clock goes and the icon lables are back even tho they are still on.

    Have setup the icons exactly to the picture, tried uninstalling everything then reinstalling but have had no luck so far with the clock and icon lables.

    If anyone can help it would be most appreciated.
    have u selected and arranged the theme folders in the exact same order as they appear in the second "setup" screenshot via winterboard? Please see first post....

  21. #140
    Quote Originally Posted by spartacus maximus View Post
    n64iphone:

    Snappy:

    thanks,and why you can't send the update 1.1 and the template psd for us?
    i don't understand why.toyvan do not be angry,but i like make my icon,like that,i will not wait,i hope someday you will post the psd
    here u go...I will make a video tutorial shortly
    Attached Images Attached Images   

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

    spartacus maximus (2010-05-17)

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •