Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iTopSB theme by ToyVan

Quote Originally Posted by PhanaticD View Post
    i could help u implement functionality using categoriesSB iconoclasm and pagejumps

I'm definitely going to be using categoriesSB, fiveirow, iblank and five icon dock, but not sure if I'm going to do a springjumps theme...too much work for my taste and my themes are all pretty simple with not much setup required(I have limited patience and attention span)..I'm thinking of doing a one springboard page setup...I'll post a screenshot soon of my tentative idea - thanks for offering your help, I still may take u up

Quote Originally Posted by thetjshow View Post
    and I can help too!!!! by doing.. ... by.. umm...... help by......... uhh... by implementing....... umm....

stuff.. yea.. umm.... help stuff...

yea, that would definitely help!

Default no
    Wise words, Do NOT spend to much time on this, I feel that its really pointless for someone to go out of the way to set up some themes that are made to look like something but they never have the functionality and its just pointless to take the time to make a theme work on your device when its just going to make the functionality and easiness harder.

I suggest, making themes accessible to everyone through cydia. Make it so your themes will be great without installing any extras, but also add in the theme files that can modify things that you could also download if you would like. Also, stay away from ssh, unless used only to test the theme until sent to cydia.

Just some things i have noticed after using my ipod a few years theming and using just about every theme on modmyi, until i got fed up with the gimmicks that take a bunch of work to sent up. I am now using the theme Suave which is just a sleek theme with nothing really over the top, mainly because it looks good and themes that simple make it painless to change the theme when you get tired of one.

There's a good argument for every design concept and there's always a method to the madness. I love simple designs that complement the existing construct but also find great pleasure in "out of the box" thinking and therein is the challenge. Though the functionality of Bumptop can be mimicked, the challenge is to execute it in an efficient way beyond the aesthetics. To be or not to be...sort of. Let it Be!

with tv's creativity and skill along with a couple others like how mr phanatic up there gave his arm of help, I would say it wouldn't be a failure. phantic has first hand experience with themes that are out of the box with his ubuntu series. that dude know what he's doing. it'll definately will be worth the gamble. there are many strong ppl here in mmi and they are only getting stronger. including u mr meta..! and the beautiful thing is everyone is willing to chip in their knowladge and skills with no obligations whatsoever. god speed...!

You all make some very valid points! and I must agree with thetjshow, the community here on mmi is first class! I posted a couple screenshots of my initial ideas on my first post...

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Possibly the worst theme ihave ever seen .

Jk I love it great design and idea hope this turns out great

cool beans!!!

I like the lockscreen slider, but I hate the Card on the Lockscreen.
    iTopSB? It just doesn't flow too smoothly.

I love the first post of icons, however.
    I love 3D stuff, and this may just be the next theme I use...after I get rid of that god awful iTopSB card on the Lockscreen.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    This looks awesome. Very good work, I'm excited to try this out.

That's lookin' cool!

My Illustrations

I have never enjoyed a waste of screen space more.
    "Downloadeous Maximus"

i see wut u did there =P u are an icon themer not a layout themer

Quote Originally Posted by Li-ion View Post
    I like the lockscreen slider, but I hate the Card on the Lockscreen.
    iTopSB? It just doesn't flow too smoothly.

I love the first post of icons, however.
    I love 3D stuff, and this may just be the next theme I use...after I get rid of that god awful iTopSB card on the Lockscreen.

the icon on the lockscreen is just there for advertising purposes and won't be there on release..and if u say iTopSB about 100 times in a row it really starts to flow...

Quote Originally Posted by PhanaticD View Post
    i see wut u did there =P u are an icon themer not a layout themer
    that sounds so degrading!!! haha

Livin the iPhone Life deathbybunnies6's Avatar
    Thanks

Props! This theme is definitely not what i expected! Good job!
    My Themes

HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation

iPhone? More like MyPhone plasmakirby's Avatar
    Thanks

Looks great, but id suggest moving the middle icons on the left a bit to the right.

Quote Originally Posted by plasmakirby View Post
    Looks great, but id suggest moving the middle icons on the left a bit to the right.
    u will be able to move the icons more to the right since there are just empty blanks next to them...

My iPhone is a Part of Me delusion950's Avatar
    Thanks

I love clean themes. Good job this looks amazing by far

Looking very sleek TV, keep on keeping on!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

loookin good tv

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast