Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iTopSB theme by ToyVan

hey toyvan i need your expertise one more time. i followed your instructions for creating custom icons so i could replace the mail, maps, notes and photos icons to match the 3d look of all the other icons. i loaded the new icons into my phone with the filename of the exisiting icons. i can see the new icons when i'm in ifile, but the icons do not change in the theme. any idea on what i am missing?

Quote Originally Posted by Skellionz View Post
    Any update on the status bar problem?
    update just submitted to cydia

Quote Originally Posted by sozavac View Post
    hey toyvan i need your expertise one more time. i followed your instructions for creating custom icons so i could replace the mail, maps, notes and photos icons to match the 3d look of all the other icons. i loaded the new icons into my phone with the filename of the exisiting icons. i can see the new icons when i'm in ifile, but the icons do not change in the theme. any idea on what i am missing?

Where did u put the icons? they need to go in private/var/stash/Themes/iTopSB.theme/Icons - make sure u respring your device..

================================================== ===============
    2.1 UPDATE submitted to Cydia

CHANGELOG:
    -StatusBar is now transparent
    -Removed the springboard icon shadow
    -Removed faint shadow from the transparent calendar/day label
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-10-21 at 09:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

thanks for the reply i have the icons in that location. i've disabled the theme in winterboard, reloaded and respringed and no dice. anything else i can do.

Quote Originally Posted by sozavac View Post
    thanks for the reply i have the icons in that location. i've disabled the theme in winterboard, reloaded and respringed and no dice. anything else i can do.

make sure the app names are spelled and capitalized correctly..for example, Maps.png, Mail.png, Notes.png, Photos.png - and make sure 'summerboard mode' is turned ON..

Amazing thanks toyvan, ah bleep another small issue that didn't happen before iOS and not sure if it's fixable. It's most annoying on the blank icons and weather/calendar. The shadow that appears when u hit the invisible icon. Sorry I'm a perfectionist
    Last edited by Skellionz; 2010-10-23 at 03:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post

make sure the app names are spelled and capitalized correctly..for example, Maps.png, Mail.png, Notes.png, Photos.png - and make sure 'summerboard mode' is turned ON..
    big thanks for your help yet again. i went back and looked at my file names and for some reason i dropped a 1 in front of each name. cleaned that up and now i'm perfect.
    Last edited by sozavac; 2010-10-26 at 03:51 AM.

omg this + graviboard anyone else think the same thing? maybe with diff icons though

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PhanaticD View Post
    omg this + graviboard anyone else think the same thing? maybe with diff icons though
    bumptop !!

Graviboard is the most awesome waste of time there is. I swear sometimes I just play around with it instead of playing angry birds lol. So entertaining. Too bad the dev doesnt use the graviboard method to actually move icons around freely and let them stay there. I love bumptop or the mac though. (sucks google
    bought them out before they could add widgets to the mac version).

I belive at some point there was like a free moving iconoclasm layout but it caused some serious issues when combined with other springboard modifiers.

this is on my priority list to port to iPhone 4 very soon!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

Maarten16 (2010-12-09)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,094 Times in 1,147 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    this is on my priority list to port to iPhone 4 very soon!
    Can't wait! would love to have it on my i4
    If you'd like, follow me on Twitter: @16Maarten
    Master Theme Creator

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Maarten16 For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-12-10)

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718