Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iTopSB theme by ToyVan

Quote Originally Posted by matthew_cheung View Post
    hey, i cannot find where i put my hometown code and the calender and weather doesnt show on my springboard

can you help me i dont know where to change my hometown for the theme
    have u read my first post?? If not, please do

UPDATE 1.9 now available via Cydia!

-Added NoDocked & NoUndocked labels support(iOS4 devices)
    -Added more Cydia icons

What program is this based on?

Quote Originally Posted by MindGem View Post
    What program is this based on?

I didn't base it off anything other than my own imagination - some people said it reminded them of some windows program, but I still don't know what they're talking about

I come from a land down under (Australia)
    Thanks

^haha this is a very nice theme
    Can I play with madness?
    Follow me on twitter
    If you like what I say, hit the button, you know which one

Quote Originally Posted by AlanWattus View Post
    ^haha this is a very nice theme
    Thank you

2.0 submitted to Cydia!

-Fixed an issue with SMS/Messages app not being skinned on devices running 4.1 firmware
    -Added 'Game Center' icon

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

reminds me of bumptop
    Last edited by Raaj FX was banned; 2010-10-12 at 10:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post
    reminds me of bumptop
    yea, that's pretty much where the inspiration came from

Hmm, either I'm going mad or there is a shadow of what day it is above the calendar text..Any way to remove this? i dont like turning the icon labels off on the main screen

oh btw people can use iconoclasm for 5 rows (if they want to buy it)

(you can see the shadow above plymouth)

also can you tell me why my carrier bar is not displaying properly, still have a black bar not transparent

also is there a way to remove just the weather and calendar text but not the rest?
    Last edited by Skellionz; 2010-10-14 at 11:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skellionz View Post
    Hmm, either I'm going mad or there is a shadow of what day it is above the calendar text..Any way to remove this?

also can you tell me why my carrier bar is not displaying properly, still have a black bar not transparent

also is there a way to remove just the weather and calendar text but not the rest?
    1. You're not going mad, you're totally insane!! - Yea, there is a shadow of the day above the calendar..I remember this on my 3GS and can't remember how I removed it..lol! I know it was as simple as tweaking the info.plist file to make the shadow transparent..I'll have to do some research

2. The stausbar overlay file location and/or name must have been changed in a recent firmware update..what device and firmware do u have?

3. Yes, install 'Rename II' via Cydia..it will allow u to rename apps with spaces/blanks and then the icon label will be invisible

12. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

Skellionz (2010-10-18)

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

Hands down this is still one of my favourite themes of all time

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Raaj FX was banned For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-10-18)

Hey thanks for the reply toyvan, i just updated to 4.1 3GS to answer your question on the overlay

And I can't seem to find that app on Cydia sure it's rename II? (I found a source but it doesn't work it seems if I name it to nothing the text stays but if I rename to a value it changes but an icon appears)

another update decided to use space and then rename, but original non transparent icon appears tried a cache rebuild to auto create new icons, but i guess the transparency is linked with the icon name somewhere in your setup

lol got it, its in the itopsb.theme/icons dir....i liked having this convo with myself though!

now help with that freaky shadow and its all done
    Last edited by Skellionz; 2010-10-16 at 07:50 AM. Reason: New info

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    1. You're not going mad, you're totally insane!! - Yea, there is a shadow of the day above the calendar..I remember this on my 3GS and can't remember how I removed it..lol! I know it was as simple as tweaking the info.plist file to make the shadow transparent..I'll have to do some research

2. The stausbar overlay file location and/or name must have been changed in a recent firmware update..what device and firmware do u have?

3. Yes, install 'Rename II' via Cydia..it will allow u to rename apps with spaces/blanks and then the icon label will be invisible
    Just bought and installed this theme today. Almost perfect except I too don't have an invisible status bar. I have a 3gs on iOS 4.1..

And if anyone could I'd like an UnlimTones icon please.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img6892.png  

Quote Originally Posted by Skellionz View Post
    Hey thanks for the reply toyvan, i just updated to 4.1 3GS to answer your question on the overlay

And I can't seem to find that app on Cydia sure it's rename II? (I found a source but it doesn't work it seems if I name it to nothing the text stays but if I rename to a value it changes but an icon appears)

another update decided to use space and then rename, but original non transparent icon appears tried a cache rebuild to auto create new icons, but i guess the transparency is linked with the icon name somewhere in your setup

lol got it, its in the itopsb.theme/icons dir....i liked having this convo with myself though!

now help with that freaky shadow and its all done
    I enjoyed reading the convo you had with yourself..at least you helped yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Skiierx131 View Post
    Just bought and installed this theme today. Almost perfect except I too don't have an invisible status bar. I have a 3gs on iOS 4.1..

And if anyone could I'd like an UnlimTones icon please.
    looks like I am going to have to borrow my wife's 3GS again and do some troubleshooting - please read my first post on how to properly request icons

18. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

Skellionz (2010-10-19)

first off i want to say thank you toyvan for all the amazing themes. i've tried them all on for size and i've found itopsb to be my fave. there are functions in the other themes that i would like to see in itopsb and vice versa. i'll stick with what i have becuase i think the 3d look is great, but is there any way to incorporate user wallpaper to the lockscreen?

Quote Originally Posted by sozavac View Post
    first off i want to say thank you toyvan for all the amazing themes. i've tried them all on for size and i've found itopsb to be my fave. there are functions in the other themes that i would like to see in itopsb and vice versa. i'll stick with what i have becuase i think the 3d look is great, but is there any way to incorporate user wallpaper to the lockscreen?
    SSH into your device and navigate to private/var/stash/Themes/iTopSB.theme - rename the 'LockBackground.png' to '1LockBackground.png' - respring your device and u should now be able to set your own wallpaper from the camera roll or photo album..hope this helps!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

sozavac (2010-10-20)

thanks for the walkthrough for the lockscreen wallpaper. it worked like a charm.
    Last edited by sozavac; 2010-10-21 at 05:03 AM.

Any update on the status bar problem?

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast